MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Mystery manor blitz?

Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Mystery manor blitz? Empty Mystery manor blitz?

Post  Katyc Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:11 am

I've just seen this on the GI website -

Mystery Manor Blitz is the newest adventure from the mysterious Mister X...& it's coming soon to iPad! Solve challenging puzzles & beat the clock to become the #1 ranked player. This exciting new game will offer the fun, colorful, and mysterious look & feel of Mystery Manor with the thrilling challenge of all-new modes and achievements. Can you unlock every reward and beat Mister X at his own game? Find out soon in Mystery Manor Blitz for iPad!

Anyone heard anything about it? I'm hoping it's a new separate game and it's not going to replace the current MM making us all start over!
    rab

Mystery manor blitz? Empty Re: Mystery manor blitz?

Post  rab Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:45 am

Here is a trailer for those interested

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xxqilmfscJg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DxxqilmfscJg
    Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Post  Katyc Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:44 am

It looks exactly the same, but with a new 'combo' bonus or something... Looks fishy to me
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:35 pm

I doubt that GI would support and invest in two almost identical games on the one platform. IMO MM Blitz is GI's mechanism of eliminating any advantages players gained from multi gifting and the other favorable glitches that have now been eliminated from the game.

I'd expect that GI will stop releasing updates for MM with the expectation that the bordeom of no new quests for higher level players will drive them to the new game.
    JazzLamb

Mystery manor blitz? Empty Mystery manor blitz

Post  JazzLamb Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:38 pm

rabrown wrote:Here is a trailer for those interested

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xxqilmfscJg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DxxqilmfscJg

They also have set up a face book page for it.

Description
    A dreadful Event took place in the Manor and completely ruined the ordinary life if its inhabitants. Their deeply loved master Mister X has suddenly disappeared leaving nothing but a strange message. Only you can break the secret of the Mystery Manor. Jump into the crazy hidden objects action!

Mystery Manor is a mystery-style hidden objects game. In a mystic mansion, inhabited by crazy people, evil monsters and scary ghosts you’ll have to solve logic puzzles, find hidden objects and unlock new rooms. Mystery Manor is a never-ending game. New quests, rooms, characters are being added on a regular basis. Unlike all other Hidden Objects genre games, you will never finish the game.
    Despite of the great gameplay and premium graphics quality, the game is absolutely free!

Some great features:
    - Explore through the atmosphere of mystery
    - Captivating detective story line
    - Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
    - A wide variety of objects to search and puzzles to solve
    - Search for the objects in different modes: words, shadow-figures, phenomena, and Zodiac modes.
    - Regular updates with new characters, rooms, and quests
    - Never-ending mystic gameplay
    - Help your friends and ask for their help in return
    - Find yourself in the world of pure madness!
    - Absolutely FREE

And on iGI website:
    Coming Soon: Mystery Manor Blitz on iPad

Mystery Manor Blitz is the newest adventure from the mysterious Mister X...& it's coming soon to iPad! Solve challenging puzzles & beat the clock to become the #1 ranked player. This exciting new game will offer the fun, colorful, and mysterious look & feel of Mystery Manor with the thrilling challenge of all-new modes and achievements. Can you unlock every reward and beat Mister X at his own game? Find out soon in Mystery Manor Blitz for iPad!

Bet it's all FREE!
    Juud
    Juud

MM Name : Juud

Post  Juud Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:20 am

Haaha GI and "free"! Sure, you don't HAVE to buy anything, but good luck getting anywhere that way!

I'll never play another GI game, so when MM is done, I'm done.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:06 am