MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Spending Diamonds to Open Level 99 Gifts

PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Spending Diamonds to Open Level 99 Gifts Empty Spending Diamonds to Open Level 99 Gifts

Post  PegWalt Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:20 pm

I'm considering spending 30 diamonds to open a gift on my current gift list since some of my good friends (one's that are willing to trade, loan, wake helpers when I ask, leave tips when I ask, etc.) are asking for them a lot and none of us are anywhere near level 99! If I do this, does that item stay open for me always? Does ir Conditioner ever get on your gift list?
    Waterkitsune

Friend Code : 89f11d
    MM Name : Midnight

Spending Diamonds to Open Level 99 Gifts Empty Re: Spending Diamonds to Open Level 99 Gifts

Post  Waterkitsune Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 pm

If you unlock a lvl 99 item, it would stay unlocked, even if there's a change in the gift list (i.e., if you unlock air conditioner, it would stay unlocked - even if it disappears in the "Choose a gift" tab in Gifts, due to gift circulation, as long as your friends request the air conditioner on your wall, you can send it no problem). Very Happy
    mhart

Spending Diamonds to Open Level 99 Gifts Empty unlocking vs buying in the shop

Post  mhart Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Does buying an item have the same effect as unlocking the item?

I want to be able to send ACs but it is not currently on my gift list. I bought one in the store but when I try to send it to wall requests I get the message about needing to be at level 99.

Do I need to wait until the AC shows up on my gift list or just wait until the server cycles?

Thanks,

Michael
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Spending Diamonds to Open Level 99 Gifts Empty Re: Spending Diamonds to Open Level 99 Gifts

Post  Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:19 pm

You can only gift ACs if you are level 99 or paid the 30 diamonds to unlock it.
    If neither is true, then you cannot gift ACs regardless of how many you have in inventory.

If you are level 99 or have it unlocked, you can gift it:
    1- if it is in your free gift list
    2- if it is requested on your wall
    3- if it is on a friend's giftlist

When you gift, they are free and not deducted from your inventory.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm