MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
tatteredlace
Camille
ycul
7 posters

Blue Butterfly Collection item called the Ulysses Sailboat

ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Blue Butterfly  Collection item called the Ulysses Sailboat Empty Blue Butterfly Collection item called the Ulysses Sailboat

Post  ycul Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:26 pm

I managed to finish the Xenophage achievement last night and I got my golden chest reward. (the chest contains 9 collection items) Well one of the items was a beautiful blue butterfly called the Ulysses sailboat. This collection item is new as far as I know. Has anyone else seen this collection item before?

I'm hoping this means new quests with new collections coming soon. Smile
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Blue Butterfly  Collection item called the Ulysses Sailboat Empty Re: Blue Butterfly Collection item called the Ulysses Sailboat

Post  Camille Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Sounds interesting Lucy. Is the butterfly visible in your collections? I want to have a look at it Shocked
    ycul
    ycul

Blue Butterfly  Collection item called the Ulysses Sailboat Empty Re: Blue Butterfly Collection item called the Ulysses Sailboat

Post  ycul Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:26 pm

hi Camille yes it's in my gift collection! I'll try and figure out how to put a screen shot on here Smile
    tatteredlace
    tatteredlace

Friend Code : 8ce9cb
    MM Name : Sammi Helena <3

Post  tatteredlace Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:51 pm

I would love to see a screenshot if you can get one! I love butterflies Very Happy

I can't remember exactly what was said, but a couple of weeks ago now I remember seeing people discussing butterflies on one of the MM Facebook posts. (Not totally sure but think they were talking about the Facebook version of the game too - maybe it's something they already have in their version??)

Hoping for new quests! Very Happy

Edit: have just spotted a butterfly in my own collection when visiting a friend!
    https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/34447qx.jpg
    'Peacock eye' ...don't remember getting it!
    Camille
    Camille

Post  Camille Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:20 pm

tatteredlace your butterfly is beautiful.
    ycul
    ycul

Post  ycul Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi Tatteredlace , yes that is a beautiful one. Can I ask you how you posted that screenshot. I cant figure out how to do it!

Edited to add that I figured it out Smile thanks Vicki. Smile

Last edited by ycul on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    ycul
    ycul

Post  ycul Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:38 am

deleted the link because it no longer works. Not sure why!

Last edited by ycul on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted the link because it no longer works. Not sure why!)
    Camille
    Camille

Post  Camille Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:04 am

Lucy, your butterfly is beautiful too. Thanks for posting a picture.
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:27 pm

I have that butterfly in my inventory also. I have no idea where it came from, or when!
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:17 pm

I don't have that one, but have one called Uticaria. Same thing, not sure what it's for, but I've got it.
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:35 am

I got this blue butterfly when I explored bathroom with mist phenom in it.
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

MM Name : Mrs X

Post  Mrs X Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:43 am

The butterflies have been around for awhile the last update included a butterfly collection in artifacts...click on that tab and you'll see your butterflies. So far no quests to get them but people are trading and gifting them. I was gifted one and received one from the Xmas tree. Got a couple of others, but not sure where they came from Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 am