MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Banishing robots and NO CHANGE in quest update!

Spy kid

Banishing robots and NO CHANGE in quest update! Empty Banishing robots and NO CHANGE in quest update!

Post  Spy kid Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:56 pm

I have posted a complaint to game insight. They gave me a ticket, said it was fixed, and closed my ticket. They did not replace the oil cans I spent to banish 2 vacuum robots. No replies were made to my email about that. Today it happened again! I banished a musical robot and did not receive credit. I am down 20 (!) oil cans!

Has anyone else had this problem?

Frustrated,
    Spykid Evil or Very Mad
    hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Banishing robots and NO CHANGE in quest update! Empty Re: Banishing robots and NO CHANGE in quest update!

Post  hawkeyegirl Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Yes, I have a ticket in with GI for the same issue right now. It hasn't been resolved yet.
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Banishing robots and NO CHANGE in quest update! Empty Banishing robots

Post  Savannah123 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Okay, i am mad, 15 freaking oil cans and no increase in count!! WTF (sorry I said it) this is insane!! Who do they test their updates on? Monkeys?? I doubt it monkeys would do better!!
    My theory is:
    They want long time players to use up their diamonds, then quit or buy more!! I didn't buy the stupid oil cans, I search for them you morons!!
    Solution to GI's programming problem, easy:
    Hire monkeys or hide the vodka!!

Need a drink myself, maybe I will see if GI programmers can spare a shot of vodka, but doubt it, I am sure they are working on another update!!

Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Banishing robots and NO CHANGE in quest update! Empty Re: Banishing robots and NO CHANGE in quest update!

Post  Debinapril Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:07 pm

This has happened to me too. I spent ages accumulating 15 oil cans, caught the robot & no change in quest count. To say I was upset is an understatement.

Sad
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat

MM Name : shadowcat

Post  Shadowcat Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:18 pm

I had issues several months ago with the robot banishings not counting towards my quest. Each time I submitted a ticket and it would take them about a week, but they did refund my oil cans. It took 3 updates before they fixed the banishing to count on my quest though!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:55 am