Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Share

    hawkeyegirl

    Posts : 84
    Points : 1792
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    MM Name : Santa23

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  hawkeyegirl on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:53 am

    hawkeyegirl wrote:
    rabrown wrote:One big issue is that the energy counter seems to stop and reset as soon as you minimize the game. I think unless this gets changed, Found will be hard to play.

    I had the same problem. Went to bed last night with energy at 5, and woke up this morning with energy at 5. Closing it out entirely and restarting did not help.

    Any ideas?

    Just looked on their help page. They recommend doing a hard close when you exit the game. I'll see if that works today and report back.

    ycul

    Posts : 233
    Points : 2179
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : Indonesia and N.C. USA
    MM Name : ycul

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  ycul on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:01 am

    Essex girl wrote:One of my MM friends recommended Found to me and i love it so far! The graphics are just so pretty!

    Interestingly, Ive just tried to change my MM wall post to say that i would be playing Found for a while and just dropping in for gifting. It wouldnt accept the wall post if i gave Found a capital F or put it in inverted commas! Hm! GI are not happy bunnies it seems! Smile


    I had the same problem last night Wink

    Samc147

    Posts : 169
    Points : 1944
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Samc147 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:34 am

    I have downloaded it and i am loving it so far, cant wait to add friends on it. Yep take that GI lol.

    sunnyhk

    Posts : 2
    Points : 1510
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-17

    FOUND!

    Post  sunnyhk on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:41 am

    Tried out FOUND and played on 2 iPads so as not to get frustrated with slow energy generation. OMG, I can zoom the rooms at day and silhouette modes to find the last few difficult items. (iPad mini has future!) At levels 12 and 13 respectively but still cannot have friends. Quests are the same but did not come at the same sequence. Have been doing better on one iPad than the other. Still cannot charge my dragon collection due to lack of chargers. Always out of coins as they are very useful. No crash yet but one freeze.

    Bettsy

    Posts : 54
    Points : 1726
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Location : Plymouth, UK
    Friend Code : 29d677
    MM Name : Bettsy

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Bettsy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 am

    I have downloaded and started playing, so far so good.

    I have noticed that you seem to get a bonus item if you tap an item and then can find another item from the list within a certain period of time. I have been looking for items first and then tapping the to get the extra bonus, the time for this shows at the top of the screen.

    Nice to play without stressing over finding oil cans!!

    paulinelhg

    Posts : 302
    Points : 2072
    Reputation : 53
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Singapore
    MM Name : Pauline

    managed to share about found on wall

    Post  paulinelhg on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:23 pm

    Essex girl wrote:One of my MM friends recommended Found to me and i love it so far! The graphics are just so pretty!

    Interestingly, Ive just tried to change my MM wall post to say that i would be playing Found for a while and just dropping in for giftng. It wouldnt accept the wall post if i gave Found a capital F or put it in inverted commas! Hm! GI are not happy bunnies it seems! Smile

    I tried to Post on wall that I'm checking out found, and its not allowed. But there are many ways, let our creative juice flow share it with our friends, especially new players Wink

    Essex girl

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1714
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-05-24
    Age : 34
    Location : Brentwood, essex
    Friend Code : 9dad21
    MM Name : Charlie

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Essex girl on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:34 pm

    paulinelhg wrote:
    Essex girl wrote:One of my MM friends recommended Found to me and i love it so far! The graphics are just so pretty!

    Interestingly, Ive just tried to change my MM wall post to say that i would be playing Found for a while and just dropping in for giftng. It wouldnt accept the wall post if i gave Found a capital F or put it in inverted commas! Hm! GI are not happy bunnies it seems! Smile

    I tried to Post on wall that I'm checking out found, and its not allowed. But there are many ways, let our creative juice flow share it with our friends, especially new players Wink

    Ooh yes! I see what you mean! I love any excuse to use pretty pink bits Very Happy

    Roxy

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1788
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Location : East Coast, USA
    Friend Code : 1455f5
    MM Name : Roxy

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Roxy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:41 pm

    Bettsy wrote:I have downloaded and started playing, so far so good.

    I have noticed that you seem to get a bonus item if you tap an item and then can find another item from the list within a certain period of time. I have been looking for items first and then tapping the to get the extra bonus, the time for this shows at the top of the screen.

    Nice to play without stressing over finding oil cans!!

    I have noticed this too, Bettsy. The more items you can find in a row before the prize counter at the top fills, the more items you receive. This added element of speed to the game makes it that much more exciting.

    Roxy

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1788
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Location : East Coast, USA
    Friend Code : 1455f5
    MM Name : Roxy

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Roxy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:59 pm

    paulinelhg wrote:
    Essex girl wrote:One of my MM friends recommended Found to me and i love it so far! The graphics are just so pretty!

    Interestingly, Ive just tried to change my MM wall post to say that i would be playing Found for a while and just dropping in for giftng. It wouldnt accept the wall post if i gave Found a capital F or put it in inverted commas! Hm! GI are not happy bunnies it seems! Smile

    I tried to Post on wall that I'm checking out found, and its not allowed. But there are many ways, let our creative juice flow share it with our friends, especially new players Wink

    Left a couple of posts with emoticons in between the letters of Found. GI has now blocked my ability to post!

    Essex girl

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1714
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-05-24
    Age : 34
    Location : Brentwood, essex
    Friend Code : 9dad21
    MM Name : Charlie

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Essex girl on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:17 pm

    Roxy wrote:
    paulinelhg wrote:
    Essex girl wrote:One of my MM friends recommended Found to me and i love it so far! The graphics are just so pretty!

    Interestingly, Ive just tried to change my MM wall post to say that i would be playing Found for a while and just dropping in for giftng. It wouldnt accept the wall post if i gave Found a capital F or put it in inverted commas! Hm! GI are not happy bunnies it seems! Smile

    I tried to Post on wall that I'm checking out found, and its not allowed. But there are many ways, let our creative juice flow share it with our friends, especially new players Wink

    Left a couple of posts with emoticons in between the letters of Found. GI has now blocked my ability to post!

    Ive just gone on to check my wall requests and my pretty pink wall post has been removed. affraid

    They are evil!

    And now ive just found out im also blocked! I feel like such a rebel! Very Happy


    Last edited by Essex girl on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated info)

    Roxy

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1788
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Location : East Coast, USA
    Friend Code : 1455f5
    MM Name : Roxy

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Roxy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:27 pm

    Essex girl wrote:
    Roxy wrote:
    paulinelhg wrote:
    Essex girl wrote:One of my MM friends recommended Found to me and i love it so far! The graphics are just so pretty!

    Interestingly, Ive just tried to change my MM wall post to say that i would be playing Found for a while and just dropping in for giftng. It wouldnt accept the wall post if i gave Found a capital F or put it in inverted commas! Hm! GI are not happy bunnies it seems! Smile

    I tried to Post on wall that I'm checking out found, and its not allowed. But there are many ways, let our creative juice flow share it with our friends, especially new players Wink

    Left a couple of posts with emoticons in between the letters of Found. GI has now blocked my ability to post!

    Ive just gone on to check my wall requests and my pretty pink wall post has been removed. affraid

    They are evil!

    You Rock, Essex Girl! We are now the rebels with a cause! I am finally string the bad reputation I wish I deserved, lmao!

    And now ive just found out im also blocked! I feel like such a rebel! Very Happy

    Essex girl

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1714
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-05-24
    Age : 34
    Location : Brentwood, essex
    Friend Code : 9dad21
    MM Name : Charlie

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Essex girl on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:38 pm

    Roxy wrote:
    Essex girl wrote:
    Roxy wrote:
    paulinelhg wrote:
    Essex girl wrote:One of my MM friends recommended Found to me and i love it so far! The graphics are just so pretty!

    Interestingly, Ive just tried to change my MM wall post to say that i would be playing Found for a while and just dropping in for giftng. It wouldnt accept the wall post if i gave Found a capital F or put it in inverted commas! Hm! GI are not happy bunnies it seems! Smile

    I tried to Post on wall that I'm checking out found, and its not allowed. But there are many ways, let our creative juice flow share it with our friends, especially new players Wink

    Left a couple of posts with emoticons in between the letters of Found. GI has now blocked my ability to post!

    Ive just gone on to check my wall requests and my pretty pink wall post has been removed. affraid

    They are evil!

    You Rock, Essex Girl! We are now the rebels with a cause! I am finally string the bad reputation I wish I deserved, lmao!

    And now ive just found out im also blocked! I feel like such a rebel! Very Happy

    Thank you Hunny! So do you! Very Happy Its the most exciting thing to happen on MM for ages Very Happy

    This may well be the last straw for me, as if hunting for a million oil cans wasnt enough!

    Ive only played this long for the lovely people ive met on MM. If i cant have a chat when im doing my gifting rounds, i just dont see the point Sad

    ycul

    Posts : 233
    Points : 2179
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : Indonesia and N.C. USA
    MM Name : ycul

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  ycul on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:44 pm

    Roxy wrote:
    paulinelhg wrote:
    Essex girl wrote:One of my MM friends recommended Found to me and i love it so far! The graphics are just so pretty!

    Interestingly, Ive just tried to change my MM wall post to say that i would be playing Found for a while and just dropping in for giftng. It wouldnt accept the wall post if i gave Found a capital F or put it in inverted commas! Hm! GI are not happy bunnies it seems! Smile

    I tried to Post on wall that I'm checking out found, and its not allowed. But there are many ways, let our creative juice flow share it with our friends, especially new players Wink

    Left a couple of posts with emoticons in between the letters of Found. GI has now blocked my ability to post!

    Me too Roxita. I'm banned from posting Smile


    Last edited by ycul on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

    sfinley ibrahim

    Posts : 296
    Points : 2297
    Reputation : 158
    Join date : 2012-03-05
    Age : 34
    Friend Code : Ask
    MM Name : Ask

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  sfinley ibrahim on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:46 pm

    GI is blocking and banning people for saying bigfish and found.........
    Ridiculous
    Instead of posting on friends walls, direct them here Smile we like finding fish cheers


    _________________
    What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

    Kentremont

    Posts : 9
    Points : 1593
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-08-10
    Age : 63
    Location : Louisiana, USA
    Friend Code : 9184b6
    MM Name : Kentremont

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Kentremont on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:04 pm

    Downloaded it also like what I see, I hope all this talk about Found doesn't get GI to say this is a copyright infringement and shut it down. They are just the type of company that would do this.

    BittyBrain

    Posts : 44
    Points : 1758
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

    hope to see you there soon

    Post  BittyBrain on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:49 pm

    Debinapril wrote:I downloaded Found myself just to have a look at it and the similarities to MM are uncanny! Ha ha ha.

    Hi Deb,

    Glad you found this. Guess you know where I'll be hanging out--lol

    BB

    Camille

    Posts : 193
    Points : 1969
    Reputation : 69
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Camille on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:26 pm

    I've been playing for a couple of days now and really enjoying it.

    I like the feature where you can restart the game, you lose all you progress, diamonds etc, but that's not a big problem when you're just starting out and figuring out how the game works.

    BittyBrain

    Posts : 44
    Points : 1758
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  BittyBrain on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:35 pm

    sfinley ibrahim wrote: BigFish already has a forum set up on their website for questions and tech support!!! Holy cow.......a game developer that actually HELPS its players!!! affraid affraid affraid


    http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3063.page;jsessionid=80F29328CC48A3A8385AA53462B3EA1C

    And they respond right away--holy cow!

    NOTE TO MODS: If this is turning too much into a "Found" forum and too off the subject for mmuff, please let me know. I'd be happy to try and start a founduff with some a lot of help. I think the information about blocking wall posts, etc. is important for MM users to know, but I'm concerned if there starts to be too many "how do you," "where can you find," posts.

    I'm so grateful for this forum and all the help it's given, just want to make sure I'm being a good citizen. Smile

    Demdike

    Posts : 238
    Points : 1867
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    Location : Doncaster, England
    Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Demdike on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:16 pm

    I've joined too, up to level 7 wanna get into the Vampyres castle!

    I've posted a riddle on my wall lol

    Bill4K

    Posts : 2
    Points : 1599
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Location : FL
    Friend Code : 003810
    MM Name : Bill

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Bill4K on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:00 pm

    Thanks for this heads up BB. Like most, I'm tired of having only oil cans as the focus of my searches. I will be downloading and moving the majority of my play time to Found. Bill

    Essex girl

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1714
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-05-24
    Age : 34
    Location : Brentwood, essex
    Friend Code : 9dad21
    MM Name : Charlie

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Essex girl on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:19 pm

    As im now not allowed to post thank yous or responses to my friends, i just want to say a big THANK YOU to all for my gifts today and for the next few days, or however long my matyrdom lasts Very Happy.

    Thank you as well for all the p***-taking comments that are making me giggle. Obviously i cant respond to them, but they are making me laugh!

    I still dont feel the need to search for oil cans though, just playing Found instead! Thanks to GI ive gone up 3 levels today bounce

    sfinley ibrahim

    Posts : 296
    Points : 2297
    Reputation : 158
    Join date : 2012-03-05
    Age : 34
    Friend Code : Ask
    MM Name : Ask

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  sfinley ibrahim on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:28 pm

    BittyBrain wrote:
    sfinley ibrahim wrote: BigFish already has a forum set up on their website for questions and tech support!!! Holy cow.......a game developer that actually HELPS its players!!! affraid affraid affraid


    http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3063.page;jsessionid=80F29328CC48A3A8385AA53462B3EA1C

    And they respond right away--holy cow!

    NOTE TO MODS: If this is turning too much into a "Found" forum and too off the subject for mmuff, please let me know. I'd be happy to try and start a founduff with some a lot of help. I think the information about blocking wall posts, etc. is important for MM users to know, but I'm concerned if there starts to be too many "how do you," "where can you find," posts.

    I'm so grateful for this forum and all the help it's given, just want to make sure I'm being a good citizen. Smile



    There is a founduff in the works Very Happy
    For now we can continue here untill the sister site is up and running!! Stay tuned........


    _________________
    What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

    Pinky

    Posts : 6
    Points : 1700
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Location : Virginia
    Friend Code : 68ad99
    MM Name : Pinky

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Pinky on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 pm

    I've found it as well, so many similarities it looks like someone from GI got hired by big fish Smile

    BittyBrain

    Posts : 44
    Points : 1758
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  BittyBrain on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 pm

    sfinley ibrahim wrote:
    There is a founduff in the works Very Happy
    For now we can continue here untill the sister site is up and running!! Stay tuned........

    Hooray! Honestly, you all are the bestest.

    BittyBrain

    Posts : 44
    Points : 1758
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  BittyBrain on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 pm

    Bill4K wrote:Thanks for this heads up BB. Like most, I'm tired of having only oil cans as the focus of my searches. I will be downloading and moving the majority of my play time to Found. Bill

    Yay, Bill! That's (at least) 4 on my friends list already! Got to get to work on the others.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:30 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:30 pm