MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+27
:::Stig:::
skiptx
Linh UFF
Nynaeve
Savannah123
Pinky
Bill4K
Demdike
Kentremont
Bettsy
sunnyhk
Samc147
hawkeyegirl
Debinapril
Essex girl
rab
bbb Chris
Dazza JP
chrismmuff
Roxy
ycul
gailg
Camille
paulinelhg
jill4444
StahlBS
BittyBrain
31 posters

Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

Bill4K
    Bill4K

Friend Code : 003810
    MM Name : Bill

Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative? - Page 3 Empty Just started playing.

Post  Bill4K Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Playing now BB. Seems to have promise..
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

Post  paulinelhg Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Essex girl wrote:
    Roxy wrote:
    Essex girl wrote:
    Roxy wrote:
    paulinelhg wrote:
    Essex girl wrote:One of my MM friends recommended Found to me and i love it so far! The graphics are just so pretty!

Interestingly, Ive just tried to change my MM wall post to say that i would be playing Found for a while and just dropping in for giftng. It wouldnt accept the wall post if i gave Found a capital F or put it in inverted commas! Hm! GI are not happy bunnies it seems! Smile

I tried to Post on wall that I'm checking out found, and its not allowed. But there are many ways, let our creative juice flow share it with our friends, especially new players Wink

Left a couple of posts with emoticons in between the letters of Found. GI has now blocked my ability to post!

Ive just gone on to check my wall requests and my pretty pink wall post has been removed. affraid

They are evil!

You Rock, Essex Girl! We are now the rebels with a cause! I am finally string the bad reputation I wish I deserved, lmao!

And now ive just found out im also blocked! I feel like such a rebel! Very Happy

Thank you Hunny! So do you! Very Happy Its the most exciting thing to happen on MM for ages Very Happy

This may well be the last straw for me, as if hunting for a million oil cans wasnt enough!

Ive only played this long for the lovely people ive met on MM. If i cant have a chat when im doing my gifting rounds, i just dont see the point Sad

Hmmm, I'm banned too! How come GI is slow to response when we told them we have bugs in MM, lost items , gifts n especially diamonds, accidentally bought items, game crash or cannot visit friends? Yet they can be so quick n resourceful to find the rebels n take away our wall post ability??? It's like searching for needle in haystack, n they Found us without asking our udid?

Their response is skewed towards PROFITS !!!

Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative? - Page 3 Empty GI you leave me speechless, except for this:

Post  Savannah123 Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:13 pm

I have played this game for 11 months (crap I need another drink, that's insane in itself) but now this petty banning, oh give me a break!! And as usual no warning!! Wait until a new players post "I found the emeral" and can no longer wall post!!

I would ask GI for a hit off their vodka bottle, but I am sure they are busy planning a new pile of crap to do to players and are running low on vodka!!

They don't need your UDID to put a stupid ban like this on the game, it will hit anyone that uses the word found!! So another well thought out plan, pass the vodka!!

You know the saddest thing?? If they would let us pay a monthly fee to play the older versions, I would gladly pay, but they can not program the new rooms fast enough for the ipad, prematurly launched the game!! And do you know how hard it was not to type that they prematurely ejaculated this game onto players?? Ejaculated does just mean to do something suddenly, all you nasty minded readers!!

Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative? - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative?

Post  Demdike Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Need to say that although I can retain Demdike for Found, it was already in use on the forum, so on there I am Demdyke. Had to use the alternative C17th spelling xx
    Nynaeve
    Nynaeve

MM Name : Jen

Post  Nynaeve Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:46 am

Tried out Found today based on your comments on fb! Looks interesting so far...
    Linh UFF
    Linh UFF

MM Name : Linh UFF

Post  Linh UFF Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:24 am

sfinley ibrahim wrote:GI is blocking and banning people for saying bigfish and found.........
    Ridiculous
    Instead of posting on friends walls, direct them here Smile we like finding fish cheers

This is the message I got when I try to post:
    "Your ability to post has been temporarily blocked. please do not discuss others
    developer's product in this game"

I only asked one friend whether or not she has tried Found yesterday and today I am being blocked!!!

They are monitoring our chatting!!! So creepy GI Evil or Very Mad

To all my friends...a huge thank you to all my gifts. I will be return gifts and tip but with leaving any messages on your wall :*
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 am

Linh UFF wrote:
    sfinley ibrahim wrote:GI is blocking and banning people for saying bigfish and found.........
    Ridiculous
    Instead of posting on friends walls, direct them here Smile we like finding fish cheers

"Your ability to post has been temporarily blocked. please do not discuss others

I only asked one friend whether or not she has tried Found yesterday and today I am being blocked!!!

To all my friends...a huge thank you to all my gifts. I will be return gifts and tip but with leaving any messages on your wall :*
    Hi Linh. Didn't realise so many of my friends are such rebels.

I wonder if GI's no discussing edict extends to other games similar to MM or just Found?
    Linh UFF
    Linh UFF

MM Name : Linh UFF

Post  Linh UFF Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 am

Camille wrote:
    Linh UFF wrote:
    Ridiculous

Hi Linh. Didn't realise so many of my friends are such rebels.

I wonder if GI's no discussing edict extends to other games similar to MM or just Found?

Just tried to wall request gifts from friends and that is also being blocked!!! Wonder what 'arsenal' GI is going to bring out next Question

@Camille Smile it's lovely to be able to chit chat with you still LOL

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:37 am

Linh UFF wrote:
    Ridiculous

Yes they are monitoring walls. While it is their right as the game developers.....it is creepy for sure. I think we should all give them something to look at..................... ( ٥ ) ( ٥ ) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Essex girl
    Essex girl

Friend Code : 9dad21
    MM Name : Charlie

Post  Essex girl Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:54 am

Savannah123 wrote:I have played this game for 11 months (crap I need another drink, that's insane in itself) but now this petty banning, oh give me a break!! And as usual no warning!! Wait until a new players post "I found the emeral" and can no longer wall post!!

I would ask GI for a hit off their vodka bottle, but I am sure they are busy planning a new pile of crap to do to players and are running low on vodka!!

They don't need your UDID to put a stupid ban like this on the game, it will hit anyone that uses the word found!! So another well thought out plan, pass the vodka!!

You know the saddest thing?? If they would let us pay a monthly fee to play the older versions, I would gladly pay, but they can not program the new rooms fast enough for the ipad, prematurly launched the game!! And do you know how hard it was not to type that they prematurely ejaculated this game onto players?? Ejaculated does just mean to do something suddenly, all you nasty minded readers!!

Your prediction is coming true, it seems! A friend has just tried to post the following comment on my wall :" i found what i was looking for and it certainly wasnt oil cans lmao!". Her post was blocked!! The word found is officially banned on MM, it seems. Ironic for a hidden objects game, when you think about it... Very Happy
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:00 am

Ive "found" another game to take over my life lol

Am liking it so far, can't wait to get to the add friends stage :-)

Obviously no copyright laws in Russia as it's very similar to mm !!!
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:43 am

I've been playing for a couple days and am at level 6. At what level can I make friends? The finding seems harder, maybe something to do with the way things are drawn.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:23 pm

The fan forum for found is up and running!!!!!!! cheers

http://www.founduff.com/

Registration is required Smile
    Bettsy
    Bettsy

Friend Code : 29d677
    MM Name : Bettsy

Post  Bettsy Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:25 pm

It seems that the ability to add friends and chat will appear later as the icons are there for the facility but it is "greyed" and not active yet. I must admit I am enjoying the stress free playing, but do miss the social aspect. Never mind I am sure we can cause havoc there too lol

Don't think Big Fish have heard of intellectual copyright but then sometimes I do wonder how much you can apply the word intellectual to GI!!
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Woo hoo, look at me on the first membership page of a forum
    BittyBrain

Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

Post  BittyBrain Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:06 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:The fan forum for found is up and running!!!!!!! cheers

http://www.founduff.com/

Registration is required Smile

Thank you! Looks fabulous.

I was able to log in using my mmuff name and password. When I tried to register, it said my user name was already taken, so I just went to log in and it worked.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Please register, but you can use the same name.

Last edited by sfinley ibrahim on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated to correct information)
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Brad5868 wrote:Please login to the found forum with your mmuff username and password. No need to re-register.

I tried but it wouldn't let me log in, so I re-registered with my mmuff uname/pw and it let me (meaning it wasn't already in the system).
    gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

Post  gailg Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:48 pm

I tried my mmuff first but I also had to register. Admin is telling people to register and he will accept you with an email. If everyone from here just could log in using their mmuff details there would be no control.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Yes people need to register with us. But you can use the same user names as here Smile
    gailg

Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative? - Page 3 Empty Are you sure?

Post  gailg Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Brad5868 wrote:Please login to the found forum with your mmuff username and password. No need to re-register.

As far as I can see you have to re register simply so that he can accept or decline you by email. Because it looked like mmuff so much I tried to log in using mmuff details and was told I wasn't registered. There are probably people he doesn't want simply transferring their profiles from here to there!! Hence the need to register at FUFF and await an email. I could be wrong I suppose. Very Happy
    Ha I see the moderator has clarified it. Yes you do need to re register but can use same name. Hah!!
    gailg

Big Fish Games "Found" - MM alternative? - Page 3 Empty Aha!

Post  gailg Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Sorry I meant aha! as in so that's what we need to do, not Hah! which looks like a triumphant, stick it up your nose type exclamation! Laughing
    sunnyhk

Post  sunnyhk Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:32 pm

My energy generation on FOUND did not work overnight and I am stopped from advancing further. Then I tried Mirrors of Albion. OMG! It is so beautiful! Even if you do not want to play the game, just download it for visual pleasure. I took a photo and made it my screensaver.
    StahlBS
    StahlBS

Friend Code : 2f7173
    MM Name : StahlBS

Post  StahlBS Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Hey
    I tried to go to the new forum, but it is just a blank page with a link that says classic version in the top left corner that just reloads the page, do I need to update something or be on a regular computer?
    Thanks
    -B

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:21 pm

StahlBS wrote:Hey
    I tried to go to the new forum, but it is just a blank page with a link that says classic version in the top left corner that just reloads the page, do I need to update something or be on a regular computer?
    Thanks
    -B

Are you on Ipad? You should see a page to register/log in. The forum can't be seen unless logged in.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:54 am