Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    All helpers are gone!!!

    Share

    Samc147

    Posts : 169
    Points : 1946
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  Samc147 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:01 am

    highlandlass wrote:
    highlandlass wrote:I cannot believe this!!! After losing my helpers I just logged into the game and now all my friends are gone too - all 299 of them!!!!! This is beyond a joke Evil or Very Mad

    Phew!! They came back after about 10 minutes... I have some really good ones and was scared I'd lost them forever! affraid

    Still no helpers though... I am hearing that this is happening to lots of people.... let's hope it gets fixed soon.....

    Someone put there reply from GI on facebook, it said we will have to wait for an update to fix it.

    highlandlass

    Posts : 91
    Points : 1717
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    MM Name : highlandlass

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  highlandlass on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:04 am

    Samc147 wrote:
    highlandlass wrote:
    highlandlass wrote:I cannot believe this!!! After losing my helpers I just logged into the game and now all my friends are gone too - all 299 of them!!!!! This is beyond a joke Evil or Very Mad

    Phew!! They came back after about 10 minutes... I have some really good ones and was scared I'd lost them forever! affraid

    Still no helpers though... I am hearing that this is happening to lots of people.... let's hope it gets fixed soon.....

    Someone put there reply from GI on facebook, it said we will have to wait for an update to fix it.


    Thanks for that - I'm not on Facebook so never get to see what's said on there...


    Kazk

    Posts : 60
    Points : 1649
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-19
    Friend Code : 2fdb3c
    MM Name : KazK

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  Kazk on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:29 pm

    All my helpers have gone too but I have one, lone new one. Hope she sticks around. All my gifts from yesterday were gone too. Not one made it to me.

    Savannah123

    Posts : 97
    Points : 1848
    Reputation : 58
    Join date : 2012-05-26
    Location : TEXAS
    Friend Code : By Inv

    Here today gone tommorow

    Post  Savannah123 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:14 pm

    I am on my fourth set of helpers, it must be a tough gig, they keep leaving, I keep saving them, round and round we go!!

    I have noticed that anytime I do anything with my friends list, they take a hike!! Actually, now it is a game in itself to see if I can make them vanish!!

    New quest! Make your helpers vanish 5 times!! I got this one in the bag!!


    belle MM

    Posts : 27
    Points : 1629
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-07-29

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  belle MM on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:49 pm

    Savannah123 wrote:I am on my fourth set of helpers, it must be a tough gig, they keep leaving, I keep saving them, round and round we go!!

    I have noticed that anytime I do anything with my friends list, they take a hike!! Actually, now it is a game in itself to see if I can make them vanish!!

    New quest! Make your helpers vanish 5 times!! I got this one in the bag!!


    That's good to know. I was thinking about cleaning up my list of friends, but perhaps I should wait for a bit. Oh, what fun!

    Savannah123

    Posts : 97
    Points : 1848
    Reputation : 58
    Join date : 2012-05-26
    Location : TEXAS
    Friend Code : By Inv

    Helpers gone!

    Post  Savannah123 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:59 am

    Quest over!! 5 sets of helpers gone!!

    New update comming for the update that updated the last update that updated the update before the update that updated the update that updated the update for the update that updated the update! okay!!!I am dizzy now!!

    On to new quest!! rescue helpers for the sixth time!!!

    kittu.madan.1

    Posts : 2
    Points : 1491
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-07

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  kittu.madan.1 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:38 am

    Melinda wrote:All my helpers and gifts gone. I can access my friends and can visit. Friend that I visit did not have any helpers either.

    Same here all helpers vanished the support tells me that everything is now up and normal , I use to see a few days back that all the helpers of my friends also vanished but I can see helpers in them now but no helpers for mee Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad

    highlandlass

    Posts : 91
    Points : 1717
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    MM Name : highlandlass

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  highlandlass on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:43 pm

    Mine disappeared for the third time about 3 hours ago and are not coming back this time... The first time I got 15 back after a few hours, but not the same ones I had before! Second time only 6 came back and now it looks like they deserted me forever... Friends keep vanishing too and each time they come back there is one less!!

    Support told me all issues were fixed, yeah right.... Others have said a new update is supposed to be coming next week that should fix all the issues, let's hope it works because I'm totally sick of all this now...

    Teresa

    Posts : 4
    Points : 1507
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-26

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  Teresa on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:25 pm

    I was asked by support to send a photo of my manor!!!
    How the heck is that gonna help get my helpers back
    Lst all 15, managed to get 7 back, now they're gone too.
    All support tells me is the problems fixed!!!

    Seriously considering GAME OVER! There's very little fun on it at the moment

    highlandlass

    Posts : 91
    Points : 1717
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    MM Name : highlandlass

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  highlandlass on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:37 pm

    Teresa wrote:I was asked by support to send a photo of my manor!!!
    How the heck is that gonna help get my helpers back
    Lst all 15, managed to get 7 back, now they're gone too.
    All support tells me is the problems fixed!!!

    Seriously considering GAME OVER! There's very little fun on it at the moment

    *waves* at Teresa, I'm thinking the same thing, seems like too much hassle for very little reward right now... This game has taken up so much of my life it's insane!! Might be nice to get some time back.... Embarassed


    Last edited by highlandlass on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

    Debinapril

    Posts : 141
    Points : 1845
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  Debinapril on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:17 pm

    Honestly it's like musical chairs! I don't know who's going to appear and disappear from my Manor next!

    Mommokos

    Posts : 3
    Points : 1597
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-03

    Helpers vanished!

    Post  Mommokos on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:06 pm

    Has anyone gotten a resolution to the vanishing helper problem?

    Sakura

    Posts : 248
    Points : 2008
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-05-22
    MM Name : Sakura

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  Sakura on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:28 am

    Mommokos wrote:Has anyone gotten a resolution to the vanishing helper problem?
    Read at the other section about how to get your helpers back (sorry I forgot which section). Here's what you have to do: open your gift box, the first 15 person are your helper. Visit them and ask them to visit and tips your manor. They will trap at your manor
    and you've to free them. They'll become your helper. I've not tried it yet ( lazy to open MM) but some said it works. Hope this is help.

    Debinapril

    Posts : 141
    Points : 1845
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  Debinapril on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:49 am

    Even this solution is temporary. I just lost mine (and all friends) for the 4 th time. It won't get sorted without GI fixing it until then we'll be going round in circles freeing helpers just to,lose them again. I am joining the boycott for a couple of days and then hopefully the problems will be fixed. f not, then sadly I will delete the game.

    highlandlass

    Posts : 91
    Points : 1717
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    MM Name : highlandlass

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  highlandlass on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:06 pm

    I've lost mine a total of 3 times now (so far) but this time when they came back only 7 returned, then I happened to search one of the outside rooms and when I'd finished another had popped up!! I definitely found one in the pirate ship and one in the island, no more have popped up yet, just hope there isn't one hiding in the damn crypt.... Evil or Very Mad

    highlandlass

    Posts : 91
    Points : 1717
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    MM Name : highlandlass

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  highlandlass on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:52 am

    highlandlass wrote:I've lost mine a total of 3 times now (so far) but this time when they came back only 7 returned, then I happened to search one of the outside rooms and when I'd finished another had popped up!! I definitely found one in the pirate ship and one in the island, no more have popped up yet, just hope there isn't one hiding in the damn crypt.... Evil or Very Mad

    Update - last night, one by one the rest of 15 helpers came back but nearly all of them were in the outside rooms, including the pirate ship, the island, space ship and Selene. They don't show as exclamation marks in those rooms so it was only by randomly exploring that I found them. It was lucky that I had enough of each item required to explore those rooms in my inventory or I might never have found them....

    Another interesting point - all are different to the originals, and instead of having 5 each of scientists, explorers and bankers, I now have 7 explorers and 4 each of bankers and scientists!

    I do not want to risk losing any more helpers so until the update is released I will not be opening my friends menu at all - it seems that every time I opened the friends menu is when I had problems and they disappeared each time...

    Hope this helps those suffering with the same issues!!

    Debinapril

    Posts : 141
    Points : 1845
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  Debinapril on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:59 am

    I don't like the fact that helpers can get stuck in the outside rooms. I haven't opened the Selene Room yet and have limited access to the others as I've used up all my 'keys'. I also have a new set of helpers (when they last appeared) 1 scientist and 4 explorers the rest, bankers! Sorry bankers but I really need scientists right now. Why can't be have a balanced amount - 5 of each?

    highlandlass

    Posts : 91
    Points : 1717
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    MM Name : highlandlass

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  highlandlass on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:24 am

    Debinapril wrote:I don't like the fact that helpers can get stuck in the outside rooms. I haven't opened the Selene Room yet and have limited access to the others as I've used up all my 'keys'. I also have a new set of helpers (when they last appeared) 1 scientist and 4 explorers the rest, bankers! Sorry bankers but I really need scientists right now. Why can't be have a balanced amount - 5 of each?

    I wasn't happy about that either, luckily I had enough "keys" to open each room BUT I had more than one helper appearing on the pirate ship and space ship, so it really is unfair to include those rooms when you have to buy diamonds to get into them if you're not lucky enough to have any keys left. Same goes for the other "pay on entry" rooms.

    My original set of helpers (now long gone) consisted of 5 each of explorers, scientists and bankers, and I thought everyone would have had the same as it seemed the fairest way, but now it seems everyone is getting differing numbers of each... After all everyone really wants more scientists don't they?? Only way to achieve that would be to cut everyone but scientists from your friends list but I have many good friends who are bankers and explorers and I never delete anyone unless I know for sure they are not playing any more.


    xx Vix xx

    Posts : 48
    Points : 1634
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Uk
    MM Name : xx Vix xx

    It seems to work....

    Post  xx Vix xx on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:12 pm

    Hi, the link to the resolution is http://www.mmuff.com/t1197-this-is-how-to-get-your-helpers-back
    It worked for me, I now have 14 helpers back, I suspect the last one may be stuck in my crypt which is inaccessable (ticket logged, will have to wait years for a response....) Very Happy

    raebags

    Posts : 5
    Points : 1638
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-15
    Age : 45

    GI response to lost helpers

    Post  raebags on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:46 am

    I lost all my helpers, and managed to rescue 6. I sent a ticket to GI, and their response was very disappointing. They responded:

    "The fact that you have already rescued 15 helpers means that you are on the right way.

    Note that locked helper can be in any room even in the Crypt, Secret Island, Pirate Brig, Flying Saucer and so on. This game feature were carefully checked by our specialists and I can assure you that all helpers in the game will appear.

    So keep playing, exploring rooms and I am sure you will succeed.

    Keep at it, it will pay off!"

    I haven't opened the crypt, secret island or new UFO - so I guess I will only have 6 helpers for quite a while!
    Needless to say, I have sent a ranting response back to GI game support!

    Sinclair

    Posts : 39
    Points : 1617
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-09-13
    Location : Netherlands
    Friend Code : 4653a8
    MM Name : sinclair

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  Sinclair on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:33 pm

    raebags wrote:I lost all my helpers, and managed to rescue 6. I sent a ticket to GI, and their response was very disappointing. They responded:

    "The fact that you have already rescued 15 helpers means that you are on the right way.

    Note that locked helper can be in any room even in the Crypt, Secret Island, Pirate Brig, Flying Saucer and so on. This game feature were carefully checked by our specialists and I can assure you that all helpers in the game will appear.

    So keep playing, exploring rooms and I am sure you will succeed.

    Keep at it, it will pay off!"

    I haven't opened the crypt, secret island or new UFO - so I guess I will only have 6 helpers for quite a while!
    Needless to say, I have sent a ranting response back to GI game support!

    Hi, i got the same reaction from GI. I have only 3 helpers and have not opened brig, island, ufo, crypt etc yet. So this can take me months to get them back! Twisted Evil

    Debinapril

    Posts : 141
    Points : 1845
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  Debinapril on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:12 am

    Hi, I have managed to find 11 helpers now and I know where the 12th is - I just need some containers ;-). I was stuck on one solitary helper for ages so this is what I did. I went to my order list of helpers (look in gifts to see the the order - you know about this right?) And I deleted the next 2 (2 & 3 in the order) As it happened they were 2 players I did not know and I suspected don't play much. The point is I guessed they were stuck in an inaccessable room like the crypt or the Selene Room. After I did this is was fairly straight forward the rest have appeared mainly in the Manor with a couple of exceptions - one in the Brig and one on the island. If you have to delete a friend to free up the list I would think you'd have to warn them and add them back afterwards. As far as I can tell this is the only way to get your full compliment of helpers back.
    I hope you understand this and it helps. Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: All helpers are gone!!!

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:36 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:36 pm