MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+6
danielle3699
candyglam
Katyc
Ruthmmforum
JSC
ThuyAn
10 posters

Are you getting lost gifts from GI?

ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

MM Name : ThuyAn

Are you getting lost gifts from GI? Empty Are you getting lost gifts from GI?

Post  ThuyAn Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Is anyone else receiving lost gifts?  I know its not new Gifts bc these items are coming from friends who said they sent it or i remember that they did and the items are not on my WL. I'm getting some from a couple of days ago including chargers. 
    JSC

Are you getting lost gifts from GI? Empty Re: Are you getting lost gifts from GI?

Post  JSC Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Yes... some (but not all) of the gifts that disappeared last week have been restored. I mostly recognized the collection items that had disappeared, so I know they were from last week.

The odd thing is that about half of the missing chargers were not returned, and instead I counted 160 mystery gifts. The chargers are no big loss... I'm just glad most of the missing collection items were restored.
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

Are you getting lost gifts from GI? Empty Re: Are you getting lost gifts from GI?

Post  ThuyAn Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:51 pm

JSC wrote:Yes... some (but not all) of the gifts that disappeared last week have been restored. I mostly recognized the collection items that had disappeared, so I know they were from last week.

The odd thing is that about half of the missing chargers were not returned, and instead I counted 160 mystery gifts. The chargers are no big loss... I'm just glad most of the missing collection items were restored.

I had a lot of mystery gifts too.
    Ruthmmforum

Are you getting lost gifts from GI? Empty Yes - getting lost gifts

Post  Ruthmmforum Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:21 pm

I lost gifts on two different days. Last Thursday and again Saturday. Today many of those gifts reappeared. I am pretty sure that it is only gifts from Thursday - I only four lost collection item gifts Saturday and know what they were - none of these appeared today. As to Thursday I think most have reappeared - maybe not because I had accumulated a large stash of brownies/monstors for an upcoming quest and memory is little fuzzy. . I definitely received back some that were lost - including ones that I had definitely received and accepted into inventory. I therefore now have gotten duplicates for these and am ahead of the game in that sense.

I think there is a pony in here if I keep digging.

Last edited by Ruthmmforum on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
    Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Post  Katyc Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:52 pm

I received thousands of lost gifts today:)) it felt like my birthday - which ironically it actually is:))))
    I'm so happy though that a friend received the mechanical helpers I sent last Friday, I thought all the gifts were a gonner
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Katyc wrote:I received thousands of lost gifts today:)) it felt like my birthday - which ironically it actually is:))))
    I'm so happy though that a friend received the mechanical helpers I sent last Friday, I thought all the gifts were a gonner

Happy happy Birthday!
    Ruthmmforum

Are you getting lost gifts from GI? Empty Gifts gone again

Post  Ruthmmforum Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Looks like things not yet stable - again gifts disappeared from inbox upon reopening - need to accept every gift as they come in and not leave any to deal with later - at least till things calm down.

candyglam

Friend Code : 3ba98d
    MM Name : CandyGlam

Post  candyglam Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Happening to me as well. I'm happy these collection items didn't get lost, but of course I've already finished the quest that people sent them for...figures. I also had a ton of mystery gifts!
    danielle3699

Friend Code : 2cccd2
    MM Name : Danielle

Post  danielle3699 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:50 pm

I received a ton of my lost gifts today!!! Yay! My new problem is that my game doesn't appear to be accepting tips or wake ups. I have a friend who I know is doing both, but neither are registering.
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Post  Caz Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Katyc wrote:I received thousands of lost gifts today:)) it felt like my birthday - which ironically it actually is:))))

Have a very happy birthday
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Happy Birthday!

I have received lots of lost presents and mystery gifts too. I still don't think I've received everything that I have lost over the last three or so weeks but it's better than nothing.

Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Post  Katyc Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:53 am

Camille wrote:
    Happy Birthday!

I have received lots of lost presents and mystery gifts too. I still don't think I've received everything that I have lost over the last three or so weeks but it's better than nothing.

Thank you all for the birthday messages Smile
    Camille, I still get 'no server response' when I try to visit you Mad
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 am

Katyc wrote:
    Camille wrote:
    Happy Birthday!

Thank you all for the birthday messages Smile
    Camille, I still get 'no server response' when I try to visit you Mad

Me too Camille, NSR. I too got loads of mg and some lost gifts today. however I still get the no internet conx when trying to visit friends 99 percent of the time. And no one can get into my manor (NSR) Im so sick of this game. UGH its so darned frustrating. Sad
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:56 pm

I loaned out and got back the amber comb to two people one day last week. Got 2 back yesterday so now I have 3! also on the same day was sent 3 secret island collection gifts which were also duplicated so way hey finally a good glitch!
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:03 am

Demdike wrote:I loaned out and got back the amber comb to two people one day last week. Got 2 back yesterday so now I have 3! also on the same day was sent 3 secret island collection gifts which were also duplicated so way hey finally a good glitch!
    Ssshh! We don't want to be bringing this to GI's attention Wink.
    I'm sure once they realise this they will fix this glitch super fast meanwhile those of us who are having major issues wtih MM continue to twiddle our thumbs as we wait for an update to fix the problems.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 pm