Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    20 diamonds today

    Share

    Samc147

    Posts : 169
    Points : 1947
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    20 diamonds today

    Post  Samc147 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:19 am

    I dont know whether to laugh or not. Gi has just given us all 20 diamonds for the invonvience of all its bugs and problems, woo hooo, lol. So I reckon the update will be after the monster quest has finished.

    All together now Thank you GI, LMAO.

    Savannah123

    Posts : 97
    Points : 1849
    Reputation : 58
    Join date : 2012-05-26
    Location : TEXAS
    Friend Code : By Inv

    diamonds

    Post  Savannah123 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:43 am

    LOL---so that's what that pop up window said!! I saw the 20 but the rest was in Russian!!!


    paulinelhg

    Posts : 302
    Points : 2075
    Reputation : 53
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Singapore
    MM Name : Pauline

    Re: 20 diamonds today

    Post  paulinelhg on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:06 pm

    Thanks, i was on strike n when i returned, i thought i had more diamonds than before, but that's impossible i thought. Ha ha now i know.

    I didn't even read the Pop up boxes. Its full of useless advertisement!!! I will never play another game by Greedy Idiots!

    Ruthmmforum

    Posts : 37
    Points : 1728
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    20 diamonds

    Post  Ruthmmforum on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:54 pm

    Not enough to explorer ocean room, room 51, pirate brig etc even once.


    Camille

    Posts : 193
    Points : 1972
    Reputation : 69
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

    Re: 20 diamonds today

    Post  Camille on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:47 pm

    Samc147 wrote:I dont know whether to laugh or not. Gi has just given us all 20 diamonds for the invonvience of all its bugs and problems, woo hooo, lol. So I reckon the update will be after the monster quest has finished.

    All together now Thank you GI, LMAO.
    Oh goodie I can now banish TWO snowdolls. Rolling Eyes

    ThuyAn

    Posts : 48
    Points : 1618
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-09-13
    Location : USA
    MM Name : ThuyAn

    Re: 20 diamonds today

    Post  ThuyAn on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 am

    I was wondering what that was. Im getting so annoyed by their pop ups that I usually ignore and and when that one slide away before I could read it I thought "oh no, now what happened" didn't even noticed the increase in diamonds until later. Nothing gets past me LOL!

    Caz

    Posts : 64
    Points : 1814
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-03-08
    Location : Cambridge, England
    MM Name : Caz

    Re: 20 diamonds today

    Post  Caz on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:29 pm

    ThuyAn wrote:I was wondering what that was. Im getting so annoyed by their pop ups that I usually ignore and and when that one slide away before I could read it I thought "oh no, now what happened" didn't even noticed the increase in diamonds until later. Nothing gets past me LOL!



    Haha, I thought it was a banning order for illegally obtaining diamonds!

    ThuyAn

    Posts : 48
    Points : 1618
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-09-13
    Location : USA
    MM Name : ThuyAn

    Re: 20 diamonds today

    Post  ThuyAn on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:11 pm

    Caz wrote:
    ThuyAn wrote:I was wondering what that was. Im getting so annoyed by their pop ups that I usually ignore and and when that one slide away before I could read it I thought "oh no, now what happened" didn't even noticed the increase in diamonds until later. Nothing gets past me LOL!



    Haha, I thought it was a banning order for illegally obtaining diamonds!

    Seriously, that did cross my mind! Haha

    highlandlass

    Posts : 91
    Points : 1718
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    MM Name : highlandlass

    Re: 20 diamonds today

    Post  highlandlass on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:22 pm

    Did you all get the 20 diamonds before or after updating?? I updated this morning and I haven't received any diamonds other than having to check their facebook page to get the usual weekly chest with 5 diamonds... I feel cheated now, especially as I lost all my helpers 3 times last week!!!

    Caz

    Posts : 64
    Points : 1814
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-03-08
    Location : Cambridge, England
    MM Name : Caz

    Re: 20 diamonds today

    Post  Caz on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:35 pm

    highlandlass wrote:Did you all get the 20 diamonds before or after updating?? I updated this morning and I haven't received any diamonds other than having to check their facebook page to get the usual weekly chest with 5 diamonds... I feel cheated now, especially as I lost all my helpers 3 times last week!!!



    I got mine sometime yesterday.

    Sponsored content

    Re: 20 diamonds today

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:07 am


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:07 am