Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Emerald- where to find it?

    Share

    JazzLamb

    Posts : 49
    Points : 1796
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-11

    Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  JazzLamb on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:09 pm

    Does anyone know if emerald can be gifted. Says it can be found in bedroom in native idol mode which I can't seem to get!

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2830
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  Admin on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:40 pm

    I don't see emerald in collections nor inventory/shop.

    Some items are nowhere to be found, and thus, can't be gifted (corset and neptune items comes to mind).

    Most quests that require a specific
    Good luck!

    laurahmckinley

    Posts : 14
    Points : 1751
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-13
    Friend Code : 82af81
    MM Name : Laura

    missing emerald

    Post  laurahmckinley on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:18 pm

    I think the developer forgot to put it in One of my friends is level 208 and he says he has tried everything and no show-- I am level 89 ..and have had the quest for over a month

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2830
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  Admin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 pm

    What does the quest information for Emerald say?

    I wouldn't be surprised if some quests are incomplete.

    laurahmckinley

    Posts : 14
    Points : 1751
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-13
    Friend Code : 82af81
    MM Name : Laura

    says..

    Post  laurahmckinley on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:56 pm

    try to find the emerald by exploring the bedroom in the native idol mode- you won't find the item right away

    ....tried every mode- tried banishing all modes etc..

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2830
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  Admin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 pm

    I guess I don't have that quest yet. Is it after the Neptune quest?

    Also, perhaps it's not in the Bedroom. Maybe that's a typo. Try to do phenomenons in all rooms.

    engineer

    Posts : 284
    Points : 2070
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  engineer on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:01 pm

    Admin wrote:I guess I don't have that quest yet. Is it after the Neptune quest?

    Also, perhaps it's not in the Bedroom. Maybe that's a typo. Try to do phenomenons in all rooms.

    Yep, I completed the Neptune quest and got the Emerald quest immediately after it. Obviously, I haven't found it yet either Sad

    Tita

    Posts : 10
    Points : 1729
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-28
    Friend Code : 580034
    MM Name : Tita

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  Tita on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 pm

    I finally managed to complete the only quest left in my manor, the emerald..
    Got the native idol in bedroom and quest is completed.. Just for insurance i got the turtle of luck running and help of +10 finding item friend..

    Soon after i got a bunch of oceanic room quest for those items needed to open oceanic room, one of each, then a visit to oceanic room, a visit to oceanic room in night mode. Now there's no more quest.

    pianofingers

    Posts : 262
    Points : 2008
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-05

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  pianofingers on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:40 am

    I think the last update allowed everyone to finally finish their game so we can check out Tribez and get addicted on that Laughing

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2830
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  Admin on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:32 am

    I am proud to announce that after nearly a month and 25+ phenomenons, I still have my Neptune quest. Not a single phenomenon appeared in either the Fortune Teller Room or the Bathroom. Rolling Eyes

    engineer

    Posts : 284
    Points : 2070
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  engineer on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:55 am

    Tita wrote:I finally managed to complete the only quest left in my manor, the emerald..
    Got the native idol in bedroom and quest is completed.. Just for insurance i got the turtle of luck running and help of +10 finding item friend..

    Soon after i got a bunch of oceanic room quest for those items needed to open oceanic room, one of each, then a visit to oceanic room, a visit to oceanic room in night mode. Now there's no more quest.

    I finally got the native idol in the bedroom for the emerald...and....nothing Sad It didn't drop for me that time, so I guess I'll be waiting for it again...

    Waterkitsune

    Posts : 30
    Points : 1755
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-23
    Friend Code : 89f11d
    MM Name : Midnight

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  Waterkitsune on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 pm

    engineer wrote:
    Tita wrote:I finally managed to complete the only quest left in my manor, the emerald..
    Got the native idol in bedroom and quest is completed.. Just for insurance i got the turtle of luck running and help of +10 finding item friend..

    Soon after i got a bunch of oceanic room quest for those items needed to open oceanic room, one of each, then a visit to oceanic room, a visit to oceanic room in night mode. Now there's no more quest.

    I finally got the native idol in the bedroom for the emerald...and....nothing Sad It didn't drop for me that time, so I guess I'll be waiting for it again...

    Same here...I still can't find the Emerald in the Bedroom with ANY phenomena. Plus, it doesn't show up on the item list when the Native Idol is in the Bedroom. Sad

    Faenzac

    Posts : 5
    Points : 1705
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-15
    Age : 46
    Location : USA - Pennsylvania
    Friend Code : 7329d4
    MM Name : Colleen

    How I found the emerald

    Post  Faenzac on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 pm

    After numerous failures to complete this quest, When the indigenous idol (I'm assuming that's the native idol mode) showed up in the bedroom, yet again, I decided to read the quests directions which said talk to magda, she might know where to find it, I thought, ok I'm going to search the fortune tellers room first & then head to the bedroom with the idol. Sure enough after doing that I got the emerald! I was using a copper lucky clover also. I'm not sure if this was a coincidence but it's worth a try for all who are having trouble Very Happy

    Nanc

    Posts : 4
    Points : 1696
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-22

    Didn't work for me

    Post  Nanc on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:49 pm

    Faenzac wrote:After numerous failures to complete this quest, When the indigenous idol (I'm assuming that's the native idol mode) showed up in the bedroom, yet again, I decided to read the quests directions which said talk to magda, she might know where to find it, I thought, ok I'm going to search the fortune tellers room first & then head to the bedroom with the idol. Sure enough after doing that I got the emerald! I was using a copper lucky clover also. I'm not sure if this was a coincidence but it's worth a try for all who are having trouble Very Happy

    I just tried the fortune room and bedroom with the native idol without the lucky clover and it was no go. I've tried about 5 times now. Very frustrating. Also working on collecting parts for the lab waiting for oil cans to drop. These are my only quests. I'm at level 66 and I haven't bought anything. I guess patience is a virtue.

    mariahorn

    Posts : 21
    Points : 1716
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-21

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  mariahorn on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:28 am

    I got the quest yesterday and item dropped today in bedroom with idol. I did have turtle going. I believe it was the first time I had done that room with that phenom present since receiving the quest, so maybe the turtle is the secret weapon.

    lilymwang

    Posts : 5
    Points : 1689
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-01
    Friend Code : BF9FC3
    MM Name : lilymwang

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  lilymwang on Tue May 01, 2012 2:50 am

    This one took me forever as well... Neptune actually came easier for me, but I was stuck on emerald for weeks (maybe months?). It did eventually drop...

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2830
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  Admin on Tue May 01, 2012 1:12 pm

    I'm probably on week 6 or so of Neptune Quest. 40 phenoms later, still none in Bathroom.

    (Yes, I'm just ranting.)

    Very Happy

    ycul

    Posts : 233
    Points : 2186
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : Indonesia and N.C. USA
    MM Name : ycul

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  ycul on Tue May 01, 2012 3:31 pm

    My neptune took longer than the emterald. I didn't actively seek to finish the Emerald quest because I thought it would be my last quests, I got it yesterday. Today used a turtle to find some more chic on a beach items and then when I got bored with that went through about 7-10 rooms in my manor. I found the emerald within an hour. I found it in the bedroom in idol mode. I was totally shocked to see it. I thought it wold take a month. But I still am having more quest come around. I hope they continue as I am only at level 64 and have not opened room 16 yet.

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2382
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  Mbstr8k on Tue May 01, 2012 5:32 pm

    ycul wrote:My neptune took longer than the emterald. I didn't actively seek to finish the Emerald quest because I thought it would be my last quests, I got it yesterday. Today used a turtle to find some more chic on a beach items and then when I got bored with that went through about 7-10 rooms in my manor. I found the emerald within an hour. I found it in the bedroom in idol mode. I was totally shocked to see it. I thought it wold take a month. But I still am having more quest come around. I hope they continue as I am only at level 64 and have not opened room 16 yet.


    My Neptune quest lasted about 48 hrs. Apparently, I found it while in the bathroom, but I was so shocked that something popped up saying I finished a quest afterwards, that while I was reading it, the items were whisked away! I never even saw them. Now, I have the emerald quest. No phenom other tha the mist in the bedroom yet, so no luck so far. But, I also have the finding the bananas in the kitchen in the dark quest....so, I'm really in no rush since I'm at 100% expert in both rooms and they are kind of boring to me right now.

    My only other quests involve getting oil cans to vanish vacuum robots and vanishing ninjas. I have one left to do for both. I hope the quests after are more interesting!

    Debinapril

    Posts : 141
    Points : 1850
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  Debinapril on Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 am

    Admin wrote:I'm probably on week 6 or so of Neptune Quest. 40 phenoms later, still none in Bathroom.

    (Yes, I'm just ranting.)

    Very Happy

    Oh no I hope it's not another 5 weeks of this for me!!!!!!!

    redjello2000

    Posts : 6
    Points : 1675
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-16
    Age : 48

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  redjello2000 on Wed May 16, 2012 1:40 pm

    After weeks, I finally got the Idol in the bedroom. I could see the emerald on the list. Using a Turtle, I explored and NOTHING. Oh well. Maybe next month! Twisted Evil

    pianofingers

    Posts : 262
    Points : 2008
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-05

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  pianofingers on Wed May 16, 2012 1:55 pm

    When I got it, I was running everything luck-related together: Faithful Heart, Cornucopia, Turtle of Luck, Astronaut's Breakfast, plus a 10% Explorer helper and a 10% Explorer room tip. I followed the instructions on the quest, to talk to the fortune-teller first (by exploring the fortune telling room), immediately followed by exploring the room with the phenomenon.

    Lovecaz

    Posts : 4
    Points : 1706
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Age : 33
    Friend Code : Fc104a
    MM Name : Lovecaz

    Emerald

    Post  Lovecaz on Fri May 18, 2012 8:01 pm

    I have tried everything to get a native idol in the bedroom and have yet to get it. It's been weeks since I got the quest. I'm getting phenomenon in every room EXCEPT the bedroom...it's frustrating!

    Me54321

    Posts : 1
    Points : 1684
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-01

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  Me54321 on Sun May 20, 2012 8:06 pm

    redjello2000 wrote:After weeks, I finally got the Idol in the bedroom. I could see the emerald on the list. Using a Turtle, I explored and NOTHING. Oh well. Maybe next month! Twisted Evil

    Exact same thing happened to me TWICE! Does level have something to do with it? I am level 58 and either cannot get the idol in the bedroom or when it does show up, no emerald, even with turtle! No other quests to do. Getting really bored. Crying or Very sad

    LaVentosa

    Posts : 363
    Points : 2099
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  LaVentosa on Thu May 24, 2012 6:31 pm

    Wow. It dropped. After a month I almost had given up on it.
    I was just 'powerturteling' and in the last hour of it and after about 10 phenomena later the idol popped up. I searched fortune telling first and used a 10% explorer helper in the bedroom after. I did not have any tips left, as I really didn't think it would happen.

    But the emerald really is one of the annoying quests. Hang in there guys! It's out there!

    Strange though. As I'm stuck on some robot bashing quest I seem to get the pirate ship prior to the UFO now...

    Sponsored content

    Re: Emerald- where to find it?

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:58 am


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:58 am