MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+10
xxleslie
highlandlass
Vovan23mvp
Txgal
chrismmuff
Dazza JP
someoneXYZ
paulinelhg
Rik
babenghiem
14 posters

New Update 1.15 & Quest Details to Castle of Kazmir Strigoi

babenghiem
    babenghiem

Friend Code : PM me

New Update 1.15 & Quest Details to Castle of Kazmir Strigoi  Empty New Update 1.15 & Quest Details to Castle of Kazmir Strigoi

Post  babenghiem Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 am

MM version 1.15 update:

Change in Friends List - You can now mark your best friends with a star and they will always appear on the top.

Floor Switcher Added - Monsters, Crypt, Bunker, and Castle of Strigoi are now located in the yard!!

Castle of Strigoi works just like the Crypt but much more costly...
    Vampire Boss
    - 12 hours time to defeat
    - HP of 15000
    - 30 turns per person
    - Same weapons and damages as Necromancer boss

Here are details to the new quests in the order that they come in:

Explore the hunting room in Silhouette mode
    Find 30 Garlic and 30 Aspens (previously collected items does not count)
    Banish Vampire-Guard 10x (10 wooden stake + 200 energy per banish) OR Finish for 30 diamonds
    Banish Werewolf-Executioner 5x (10 silver knife + 300 energy per banish) OR Finish for 15 diamonds
    Banish Violent Succubus 10x (5 rolling pin + 150 energy per banish) OR Finish for 30 diamonds
    Banish Beloved of Strigol 10x (7 silver comb + 105 energy per banish) OR Finish for 35 diamonds
    Banish Brides of Strigo 10x (9 silver comb + 180 energy per banish) OR Finish for 40 diamonds
    Entrance to the Castle - locate pile of dirt in the yard, click on it and click upgrade (requires 8 items - 15 of each)
    Defeat Strigoi - click on the castle of Strigoi and fight the vampire (requires 20 vampire keys to enter)
    Explore the Castle of Strigoi (requires Vampire Goblet to enter)
    Explore the Crypt of Necromancer 3x

Enjoy!!

Last edited by babenghiem on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rik

Friend Code : a57cff
    MM Name : mr rik

New Update 1.15 & Quest Details to Castle of Kazmir Strigoi  Empty Re: New Update 1.15 & Quest Details to Castle of Kazmir Strigoi

Post  Rik Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:54 am

Wow, you're fast! Impressive.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

New Update 1.15 & Quest Details to Castle of Kazmir Strigoi  Empty Re: New Update 1.15 & Quest Details to Castle of Kazmir Strigoi

Post  paulinelhg Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:10 am

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm always glad for new quest and your guide, is amazing.

12 hr fight is good as it allows more time to recharge weapons. Also allows me to finally fight boss together with some friends due to time difference. Yeah

The Global announcement thread to organize fight may be helpful here.

Cheers,
    someoneXYZ
    someoneXYZ

Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

Post  someoneXYZ Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:45 am

Is it time to mark time zone (i.e. UTC time zone) before the name for recognize?
    Or ultimately request G! make a time zone icon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zones_by_UTC_offset
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:53 am

Thanks again for the summary, at last an update that looks good.
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:52 am

Any game play changes of interest? Anything different with gifting? Or any collections no longer available for gifting (or vice versa)?
    Txgal

New Update 1.15 & Quest Details to Castle of Kazmir Strigoi  Empty No friends with update

Post  Txgal Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Just updated and have " no Internet connection" when accepting each gift! And now friends won't populate on friends list. I can visit them when my wall finally pops up which tales forever.
    Anyone else having these problems since updating?
    Wow... It is like they read my post and everything works now!
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Didn't get new quests. What to do?
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

MM Name : highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Txgal wrote:Just updated and have " no Internet connection" when accepting each gift! And now friends won't populate on friends list. I can visit them when my wall finally pops up which tales forever.

I'm having exactly the same problems but was having them before the update too, only now seems worse! "No Internet connection" happens a lot, when trying to gift from my wall requests, when trying to leave tips in friends manors, when trying to accept gifts, in fact when trying to do pretty much anything! Oh and of course it is interspersed with "no server response" which seems to happen mainly when visiting friends but also when giving/accepting gifts and replying to wall messages!
    xxleslie

Post  xxleslie Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:33 pm

There are new achievements as well!

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 pm

highlandlass wrote:
    Txgal wrote:Just updated and have " no Internet connection" when accepting each gift! And now friends won't populate on friends list. I can visit them when my wall finally pops up which tales forever.

I'm having exactly the same problems but was having them before the update too, only now seems worse! "No Internet connection" happens a lot, when trying to gift from my wall requests, when trying to leave tips in friends manors, when trying to accept gifts, in fact when trying to do pretty much anything! Oh and of course it is interspersed with "no server response" which seems to happen mainly when visiting friends but also when giving/accepting gifts and replying to wall messages!

These are problems that happen with every update. The masses update and overload GIs servers. Give it a few days to calm down Smile
    Yumi

Post  Yumi Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Looks like there's eventually going to be more floors! Excellent! The Christmas quest kinda wore me out so once I've regained my enthusiasm I'll get stuck in to the new stuff.
    Rik

Friend Code : a57cff
    MM Name : mr rik

Post  Rik Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:53 am

Vovan23mvp wrote:Didn't get new quests. What to do?

Don't have any of these new quests neither. I currently have 1 quest now from full moon and 1 quest to find parts of the moon rover.
    Tried restarting, exploring, visiting, even banishing but without success.

I was wondering, do you need to open the Selene Room before this string of quests starts?

Post  Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:28 pm

This post is a response to the few people here have not received the new quests.

I have reviewed the quest map and located the new quest series. They are attached to another series for the crypt. I guide for that series can be found here: http://www.mmuff.com/t1159-guide-crypt-quests

Please make sure you have completed that series since the last quest there triggers the new string.
    RonUK

Friend Code : 31c00d
    MM Name : *** Ron ***

New Update 1.15 & Quest Details to Castle of Kazmir Strigoi  Empty Silver Combs

Post  RonUK Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi Friends,

A lot of the new quests require Silver Combs to banish monsters. I'm having trouble getting them to drop from rooms when I'm searching them, can anyone give any advice to help me obtain more?

Thank you!
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 am

RonUK wrote:Hi Friends,

A lot of the new quests require Silver Combs to banish monsters. I'm having trouble getting them to drop from rooms when I'm searching them, can anyone give any advice to help me obtain more?

Thank you!
    Use turtle of luck. It helps a lot.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:49 am

With approx 2 hour searching rooms, I've found only 3 Combs with turtle of luck running.
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:16 am

They mostly appear in cursed or rooms at night. I've had 2 drop at a time in cursed rooms

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:41 pm