Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Waterproof watch

    Share

    Dermi

    Posts : 22
    Points : 1648
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-07-03

    Waterproof watch

    Post  Dermi on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:33 pm

    Hi everyone,

    One of my friends gifted me a waterproof watch. I looked thru every collection and charger. I can't find anything like that in the game. Have any of you ever come across one or know what it might be used for? Thanks:))

    bkosher2

    Posts : 9
    Points : 1648
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-16
    Location : Hot Springs, Arkansas, USA
    Friend Code : 7ef1e4
    MM Name : BKosher2

    More watches

    Post  bkosher2 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:30 am

    Dermi wrote:Hi everyone,

    One of my friends gifted me a waterproof watch. I looked thru every collection and charger. I can't find anything like that in the game. Have any of you ever come across one or know what it might be used for? Thanks:))


    I have collected 4 different watches and figured there was a fifth out there somewhere, looks like you may have it. I have a Navigator's Watch, Officer's Watch, Pilot's Watch and a Commander's Watch.
    Add me as a friend and let's chat Cool Thanks

    Dermi

    Posts : 22
    Points : 1648
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-07-03

    Re: Waterproof watch

    Post  Dermi on Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm

    bkosher2 wrote:
    Dermi wrote:Hi everyone,

    One of my friends gifted me a waterproof watch. I looked thru every collection and charger. I can't find anything like that in the game. Have any of you ever come across one or know what it might be used for? Thanks:))


    I have collected 4 different watches and figured there was a fifth out there somewhere, looks like you may have it. I have a Navigator's Watch, Officer's Watch, Pilot's Watch and a Commander's Watch.
    Add me as a friend and let's chat Cool Thanks


    Sorry it's taken so long to respond. I wasn't watching this thread, or the email I use for this site. I am having a problem with my game, since the new update. It won't load:-( GI is working on it, so hopefully I will have some resolution, soon, then we can be friends! How did you get your watches? Was there a quest that I haven't seen?

    bkosher2

    Posts : 9
    Points : 1648
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-16
    Location : Hot Springs, Arkansas, USA
    Friend Code : 7ef1e4
    MM Name : BKosher2

    Got all five watches now

    Post  bkosher2 on Fri May 10, 2013 2:15 am

    Dermi wrote:
    bkosher2 wrote:
    Dermi wrote:Hi everyone,

    One of my friends gifted me a waterproof watch. I looked thru every collection and charger. I can't find anything like that in the game. Have any of you ever come across one or know what it might be used for? Thanks:))


    I have collected 4 different watches and figured there was a fifth out there somewhere, looks like you may have it. I have a Navigator's Watch, Officer's Watch, Pilot's Watch and a Commander's Watch.
    Add me as a friend and let's chat Cool Thanks


    Sorry it's taken so long to respond. I wasn't watching this thread, or the email I use for this site. I am having a problem with my game, since the new update. It won't load:-( GI is working on it, so hopefully I will have some resolution, soon, then we can be friends! How did you get your watches? Was there a quest that I haven't seen?

    Nope, there was no quest for the watches and I have no idea where they came from. I got all five from friends. Have no idea where they came from or what to do with them but GI often releases items before they appear in a collection. I had all five of the butterflies before the butterfly Artifact showed up. I also had some of the new weapons for the latest boss before that update. I had no idea what they were at the time though. I also have a whole collection of funny items, such as Velcro and a whoopee cushion, and have no idea what they are for either. haha, Another goofy thing about this game.

    Dermi

    Posts : 22
    Points : 1648
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-07-03

    Re: Waterproof watch

    Post  Dermi on Fri May 10, 2013 2:53 am

    bkosher2 wrote:
    Dermi wrote:
    bkosher2 wrote:
    Dermi wrote:Hi everyone,

    One of my friends gifted me a waterproof watch. I looked thru every collection and charger. I can't find anything like that in the game. Have any of you ever come across one or know what it might be used for? Thanks:))


    I have collected 4 different watches and figured there was a fifth out there somewhere, looks like you may have it. I have a Navigator's Watch, Officer's Watch, Pilot's Watch and a Commander's Watch.
    Add me as a friend and let's chat Cool Thanks


    Sorry it's taken so long to respond. I wasn't watching this thread, or the email I use for this site. I am having a problem with my game, since the new update. It won't load:-( GI is working on it, so hopefully I will have some resolution, soon, then we can be friends! How did you get your watches? Was there a quest that I haven't seen?

    Nope, there was no quest for the watches and I have no idea where they came from. I got all five from friends. Have no idea where they came from or what to do with them but GI often releases items before they appear in a collection. I had all five of the butterflies before the butterfly Artifact showed up. I also had some of the new weapons for the latest boss before that update. I had no idea what they were at the time though. I also have a whole collection of funny items, such as Velcro and a whoopee cushion, and have no idea what they are for either. haha, Another goofy thing about this game.

    Yes, this game is so fun! I am seriously going through withdrawals right now, not being able to log on to my game:( My ticket has been transferred to a specialist, so hope to be playing again soon!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Waterproof watch

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:05 am


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:05 am