MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Armored bears

Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Armored bears Empty Armored bears

Post  Sakura Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:12 am

Need to explore the castle but first I've to collect those keys by banishing armored bears. The problem is I can't find this bear in my manor or friends manor. I've brutal and stern bears only. Should I banish them to get the key? Any ideas?
    shandra4337

Friend Code : 97d0fa
    MM Name : shenanigans

Armored bears Empty Re: Armored bears

Post  shandra4337 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Sakura wrote:Need to explore the castle but first I've to collect those keys by banishing armored bears. The problem is I can't find this bear in my manor or friends manor. I've brutal and stern bears only. Should I banish them to get the key? Any ideas?

the brutal and stern bears are the armored bears. each one of them has the potential to drop a key to the ice castle. Smile
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:39 pm

shandra4337 wrote:
    Sakura wrote:Need to explore the castle but first I've to collect those keys by banishing armored bears. The problem is I can't find this bear in my manor or friends manor. I've brutal and stern bears only. Should I banish them to get the key? Any ideas?

the brutal and stern bears are the armored bears. each one of them has the potential to drop a key to the ice castle. Smile
    Lol.... I thought it is different cause it said armored bears. Thanks for your info.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:48 am