MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Not finding things in rooms

Annie
    Annie

Friend Code : 1f78c5

Not finding things in rooms Empty Not finding things in rooms

Post  Annie Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:32 am

Is there any rhythm or reason to finding things in rooms? Even with a magnet and helpers, I can go from room to room and not find anything. Seems like a poor game design if you ask me. There is a fine balance between a challenge and frustration Mad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Not finding things in rooms Empty Re: Not finding things in rooms

Post  Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:07 am

Annie wrote:Is there any rhythm or reason to finding things in rooms? Even with a magnet and helpers, I can go from room to room and not find anything. Seems like a poor game design if you ask me. There is a fine balance between a challenge and frustration Mad

It is confirmed that as you advance in level, item drop rate decreases.

This is because as you advance in the game, you have more energy, and more charms to use. If drop rate didnt decrease, players would simply get too many items.

At my current level (55), I have acquired more charms than I can use. Any room I go into would not give me any items. However, If I use a Turtle of Luck, and helper that gives 10% increase in drop rate, I likely will receive an item from every room. Even just using my helper, and copper clover, and having Faithful Heart running will give me an item 50% of the time. Considering that I can do about 6-10 rooms without running out of energy, that's 3-10 items depending on the charms I use.

Always stack as many charms and helpers as you can, and save all your energy and food items for then.

Another note - I deleted helpers to acquire new helpers that gives me much better bonuses. That helped greatly as well.

Good luck!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ibtessam

Post  Ibtessam Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:39 pm

There is a technique working very well for me, I keep focusing on one room and search it many times in a raw. Sometimes I dedicate my whole energy points for only one room. I find items around 80% of the times and even I don't find anything in one search the next one I find 2 to 3 items. Not sure if it's kind of reward for getting faster experience in the room or else? Try and let me know if it works for you as well?
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Not finding things in rooms Empty Not finding things in rooms

Post  PegWalt Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Admin...you mention about deleting helpers to get new ones. how do you do that?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:55 pm

PegWalt wrote:Admin...you mention about deleting helpers to get new ones. how do you do that?

http://www.mmuff.com/t94-locked-friend-in-a-room-of-my-manor

In more detail:

I wrote down all my helpers at the time and their levels.
    Then I went to visit them in their manors. They are in order.

I went to the last helper's manor, then wrote down the next 40-50 or so friends' name and levels. Once I have this list, I decided that I want all my helpers to be 50 or higher.

I started crossing out names on this list until I have a list of 15 players level 50 or higher. The names I crossed out, I deleted from my friend list.

All in all, I deleted about 30 friends or so. I have all helpers that give +9 chance of finding item (+10 is highest), and +14 chance of finding experience or gold (+15 is highest).

I should have done this earlier.

I hope this clarifies it!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Annie
    Annie

Friend Code : 1f78c5

Post  Annie Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Admin wrote:
    PegWalt wrote:Admin...you mention about deleting helpers to get new ones. how do you do that?

http://www.mmuff.com/t94-locked-friend-in-a-room-of-my-manor

In more detail:

I wrote down all my helpers at the time and their levels.
    Then I went to visit them in their manors. They are in order.

I went to the last helper's manor, then wrote down the next 40-50 or so friends' name and levels. Once I have this list, I decided that I want all my helpers to be 50 or higher.

I started crossing out names on this list until I have a list of 50 players level 50 or higher. The names I crossed out, I deleted from my friend

All in all, I deleted about 30 friends or so. I have all helpers that give +9 chance of finding item (+10 is highest), and +14 chance of finding experience or gold (+15 is highest).

I should have done this earlier.

I hope this clarifies it!

How does one select new helpers?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 pm

Correction in my post: I meant 15 players level 50 or higher.

You cannot select who your helpers are. They are in manor order. That's why I had to make a list to decide which friends to delete.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm