MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+23
piper
LaVentosa
ociboys
bkosher2
Chenks
Vovan23mvp
Pink451
pallhedge
highlandlass
skiptx
PegWalt
mlle. scarlett
Misato
llisamisa
Txgal
chrismmuff
Ernieskywalker
Katyc
rab
Demdike
ützel
someoneXYZ
Sakura
27 posters

New up date march 29

Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

New up date march 29 - Page 3 Empty Re: New up date march 29

Post  Sakura Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:57 am

Now what? I've 4 curses appeared in my manor and have explored living room and kitchen many times but the item won't drop. Do items that we want to find appears it the found list?
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:04 am

fabrge egg gives 40% experience for a week. Costs 250 diamonds if you click buy all Very Happy
    rab

Post  rab Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:17 am

Sakura wrote:Now what? I've 4 curses appeared in my manor and have explored living room and kitchen many times but the item won't drop. Do items that we want to find appears it the found list?

Yes, see above for which items drop in which rooms with which curses
    Chenks

Post  Chenks Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:26 am

rabrown wrote:
    llisamisa wrote:Could someone explain how the eggs work? The lollypops dont seem to drop that often. But it could be because this morning has been the worst No Internet Connection day ever!

Cick on the egg to open it. either pay the fee or choose a friend to send it to. The friend will then get a message asking him or her to help you open the egg. Assuming they do so then you get back the open egg with the piece inside.

What does the message look like when you ask someone to open your egg? Is it on their wall? I'm afraid people are asking me to help them and I'm missing something and wasting their egg Neutral
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:48 am

Chenks wrote:
    rabrown wrote:
    llisamisa wrote:Could someone explain how the eggs work? The lollypops dont seem to drop that often. But it could be because this morning has been the worst No Internet Connection day ever!

Cick on the egg to open it. either pay the fee or choose a friend to send it to. The friend will then get a message asking him or her to help you open the egg. Assuming they do so then you get back the open egg with the piece inside.

What does the message look like when you ask someone to open your egg? Is it on their wall? I'm afraid people are asking me to help them and I'm missing something and wasting their egg Neutral
    It's easy, people will sent you egg and it will appear on your wall. All you've to do is press unlock button and you will receive some coinns. The egg then will be sent back to that person.
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:34 am

Pink451 wrote:Do the collection items from the tribute of nationals drop after the quest to charge that collection, or are they available any other way?

They are all available when you explore the new Aztec room.
    bkosher2
    bkosher2

Friend Code : 7ef1e4
    MM Name : BKosher2

New up date march 29 - Page 3 Empty New Butterfly Collection Artifact

Post  bkosher2 Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Has anyone been lucky enough to charge the new Butterfly Collection artifact?
    The reward is "Butterfly with random effect. Lasts for 15 minutes"
    Huh? What in the world does THAT mean?
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:42 pm

bkosher2 wrote:Has anyone been lucky enough to charge the new Butterfly Collection artifact?
    The reward is "Butterfly with random effect. Lasts for 15 minutes"
    Huh? What in the world does THAT mean?

I happened to already have all the butterflies, so I don't know of any new quests to get them. I am done with the new Aztec quests and there is nothing else new beyond that, so I would have figured I'd have hit it by now if there were new quests. Anyway, I charged it once and the reward SUCKED!!!!! +5% to coins for 15 minutes!!! seriously!?!
    ociboys

Post  ociboys Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Chrismuff, lol! That's hysterical...especially remembering all the posts on the mysterious butterflies dropping from the Xmas tree. Hope random means it will change for the better.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:55 am

Sakura wrote:
    Chenks wrote:
    rabrown wrote:

It's easy, people will sent you egg and it will appear on your wall. All you've to do is press unlock button and you will receive some coinns. The egg then will be sent back to that person.
    just to make this clear - it's not like last year, that you loose your own eggs while opening them for a friend? i.e. when I had a blue egg, and someone asked me to open him a blue egg, his got opened and mine vanished. it's not like that anymore? albino
    Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Post  Katyc Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:29 am

As far as I'm aware, you do loose your eggs if you open for friends. This is how I'm playing it - go 'bunny bashing' then send them all to friends to open straight away so I have a total of zero, then I can open friends eggs without losing mine. Once I have collected all 50 nuts, bolts etc. then I will just keep my lollipops until the day before the event ends and use them up then to collect eggs to keep in my collection.
    rab

Post  rab Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Katyc wrote:As far as I'm aware, you do loose your eggs if you open for friends. This is how I'm playing it - go 'bunny bashing' then send them all to friends to open straight away so I have a total of zero, then I can open friends eggs without losing mine. Once I have collected all 50 nuts, bolts etc. then I will just keep my lollipops until the day before the event ends and use them up then to collect eggs to keep in my collection.

I do not believe we lose eggs when opening for friends. I have been keeping a minimum of two and opened them for many friends.
    piper
    piper

MM Name : Piper

Post  piper Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:06 pm

rabrown wrote:
    Katyc wrote:As far as I'm aware, you do loose your eggs if you open for friends. This is how I'm playing it - go 'bunny bashing' then send them all to friends to open straight away so I have a total of zero, then I can open friends eggs without losing mine. Once I have collected all 50 nuts, bolts etc. then I will just keep my lollipops until the day before the event ends and use them up then to collect eggs to keep in my collection.

I do not believe we lose eggs when opening for friends. I have been keeping a minimum of two and opened them for many friends.

I agree. I only left one of each color and I have unlocked several and still have one of each Very Happy
    Kazk

Friend Code : 2fdb3c
    MM Name : KazK

Post  Kazk Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Yes I'm not losing any eggs either.

On another note though, are people finding that the lollipops are dropping much in rooms?

I am always playing with a turtle (and yes it's the right one Very Happy ) but noticed this morning that no lollipops were dropping. I then added a cornucopia and got lollipops dropping each time I searched.

That might help some of you along the way to getting your faberge charm.
    piper
    piper

Post  piper Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:19 am

Kazk wrote:Yes I'm not losing any eggs either.

On another note though, are people finding that the lollipops are dropping much in rooms?

I am always playing with a turtle (and yes it's the right one Very Happy ) but noticed this morning that no lollipops were dropping. I then added a cornucopia and got lollipops dropping each time I searched.

That might help some of you along the way to getting your faberge charm.

I have not had the lollipops drop in every from but I would say every second to third room they are dropping with either a silver turtle, gold turtle and maybe just a little less frequently with the delicate bouquet, but they were still dropping for me.
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 am

When we charge collections to get battle axe at the first time then we will receive 3 traps, flame thrower and infra bullet but I cant find them in my inventory. Is it taken away?
    rab

Post  rab Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:20 am

Sakura wrote:When we charge collections to get battle axe at the first time then we will receive 3 traps, flame thrower and infra bullet but I cant find them in my inventory. Is it taken away?

They should have been added to your night avenger collection
    llisamisa

Friend Code : 4f8f2e
    MM Name : lam

Post  llisamisa Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 am

someoneXYZ wrote:What's New in Version 1.18
    - Meet our new boss – mysterious Aztec guest Miktlantekutli!
    - Complete new tasks and unlock achievements
    - Enjoy new collections
    - Restore your energy at ease
    - Celebrate Easter with us!

New Artifacts "Butterfly Collection" (Butterfly with random effect. Lasts for 15 minutes.)
    Just saw I have a butterfly, does anyone know how you get them?

Also, what does restore energy at ease mean? I was rewarded for visiting friends last night, even though I had already reset in the am, so 2 times in one day.
    jbizzle2

Post  jbizzle2 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:15 am

Someone found the wineskin in the kitchen after the UFO, so in the zero gravity curse. I just got the royal trout in the bathroom in the stone tongue curse, after the Idol
    Sakura
    Sakura

Post  Sakura Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:37 am

Are there any more quests after assembling faberge charm ?
    piper
    piper

New up date march 29 - Page 3 Empty History of the pyramids quest

Post  piper Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:56 am

I am on History of the Pyramids quest from Joanna. This is the quest where you are to collect and charger the collection that gives you Great Gogor. I have had about 8 curses I have gone through but I never see any of the item Tributes of Nationals as findable items. Has anyone else experienced this?
    rab

Post  rab Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 am

piper wrote:I am on History of the Pyramids quest from Joanna. This is the quest where you are to collect and charger the collection that gives you Great Gogor. I have had about 8 curses I have gone through but I never see any of the item Tributes of Nationals as findable items. Has anyone else experienced this?

You need to have a specific curse in the bedroom, bathroom, library, kitchen etc. there is more info earlier in this thread
    piper
    piper

Post  piper Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:25 am

rabrown wrote:
    piper wrote:I am on History of the Pyramids quest from Joanna. This is the quest where you are to collect and charger the collection that gives you Great Gogor. I have had about 8 curses I have gone through but I never see any of the item Tributes of Nationals as findable items. Has anyone else experienced this?

You need to have a specific curse in the bedroom, bathroom, library, kitchen etc. there is more info earlier in this thread

But with the specific curse do the items show in the findable items?
    rab

Post  rab Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:03 am

I believe with the right curse inthe right rooom the item showed at the end of the list of findable items
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:07 pm

From earlier in the thread:

Golden grain: Living room after native idol
    Sacrificial Bouquet: Bedroom after mist
    Bowl with Fruit: Library after wow
    Wineskin: Kitchen after ufo
    Royal Trout: Bathroom after native idol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:58 am