Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

New up date march 29

piper

MM Name : Piper

Re: New up date march 29

Post  piper on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:51 pm

chrismmuff wrote:
    piper wrote:I am on History of the Pyramids quest from Joanna. This is the quest where you are to collect and charger the collection that gives you Great Gogor. I have had about 8 curses I have gone through but I never see any of the item Tributes of Nationals as findable items. Has anyone else experienced this?

From earlier in the thread:

Golden grain: Living room after native idol
    Sacrificial Bouquet: Bedroom after mist
    Bowl with Fruit: Library after wow
    Wineskin: Kitchen after ufo
    Royal Trout: Bathroom after native idol

Thank you. I wanted to make sure my game wasn't having issues.

bhtko

Post  bhtko on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Can someone tell me where I can find the Face of Fear and Crocodile Necklace items from the Jaguar Warriors collection? I don't see them when exploring the Pyramid or when banishing any creatures. Thanks!

Mrs X

MM Name : Mrs X

Post  Mrs X on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:02 am

bhtko wrote:Can someone tell me where I can find the Face of Fear and Crocodile Necklace items from the Jaguar Warriors collection? I don't see them when exploring the Pyramid or when banishing any creatures. Thanks!

Everything from the jaguar warrior collection can only be obtained from a chest received after battling in the pyramid or trading with friends. Each boss has a collection that you can only get from a battle chest.

rab

Post  rab on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:09 am

Mrs X wrote:
    bhtko wrote:Can someone tell me where I can find the Face of Fear and Crocodile Necklace items from the Jaguar Warriors collection? I don't see them when exploring the Pyramid or when banishing any creatures. Thanks!

Everything from the jaguar warrior collection can only be obtained from a chest received after battling in the pyramid or trading with friends. Each boss has a collection that you can only get from a battle chest.

Keep in mind there is no guarantee that any winners chest will have items from that collection.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:34 am

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:34 am