Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Stolen iPad

    Share

    Juliem461

    Posts : 28
    Points : 1676
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-12
    Age : 52
    Location : Cheshire UK
    Friend Code : 86071e
    MM Name : Juliem461

    Stolen iPad

    Post  Juliem461 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:09 am

    I just wanted to let all my lovely friends know that I've not abandoned you, my iPad was stolen from the house a couple of nights ago so I haven't been able to play, I have another iPad now but I'm waiting for GI to register my game with this iPad. Missing you all love Julie

    skiptx

    Posts : 53
    Points : 1584
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-28
    Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

    Re: Stolen iPad

    Post  skiptx on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:25 am

    Juliem461 wrote:I just wanted to let all my lovely friends know that I've not abandoned you, my iPad was stolen from the house a couple of nights ago so I haven't been able to play, I have another iPad now but I'm waiting for GI to register my game with this iPad. Missing you all love Julie

    How awful! Ugh, I'm thinking about all of the apps that just log in automatically and all of the passwords you'll have to change.

    I left you some desert sand for when you get back to the game. You can pretend it's beach sand, cos it's beach season where I come from.

    skip

    Juliem461

    Posts : 28
    Points : 1676
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-12
    Age : 52
    Location : Cheshire UK
    Friend Code : 86071e
    MM Name : Juliem461

    Re: Stolen iPad

    Post  Juliem461 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:32 am

    skiptx wrote:
    Juliem461 wrote:I just wanted to let all my lovely friends know that I've not abandoned you, my iPad was stolen from the house a couple of nights ago so I haven't been able to play, I have another iPad now but I'm waiting for GI to register my game with this iPad. Missing you all love Julie

    How awful! Ugh, I'm thinking about all of the apps that just log in automatically and all of the passwords you'll have to change.

    I left you some desert sand for when you get back to the game. You can pretend it's beach sand, cos it's beach season where I come from.

    skip

    Hi lovely, yes it's been a nightmare, thankyou for the sand

    Juliem461

    Posts : 28
    Points : 1676
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-12
    Age : 52
    Location : Cheshire UK
    Friend Code : 86071e
    MM Name : Juliem461

    Re: Stolen iPad

    Post  Juliem461 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:35 am

    I should have previewed that message, most of its missing

    Juliem461

    Posts : 28
    Points : 1676
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-12
    Age : 52
    Location : Cheshire UK
    Friend Code : 86071e
    MM Name : Juliem461

    Re: Stolen iPad

    Post  Juliem461 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:41 am

    Thanks skip, hopefully GI will get me back on soon, I feel lost. It's taught me to put a pin on my iPad now though and I've blocked it through the find my iPhone app, the scumbags probably know a way round that though

    PegWalt

    Posts : 167
    Points : 1998
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-03-14
    Age : 67
    Location : Pittsburgh, PA USA
    Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

    Stolen iPad

    Post  PegWalt on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:38 pm

    Juliem461 wrote:I just wanted to let all my lovely friends know that I've not abandoned you, my iPad was stolen from the house a couple of nights ago so I haven't been able to play, I have another iPad now but I'm waiting for GI to register my game with this iPad. Missing you all love Julie

    So sorry to hear about this! hopefully GI will resolve things for you! Please let me know if you have to get a new friend code as I would like to continue playing the game with you. My best to you, dear friend!

    xx Vix xx

    Posts : 48
    Points : 1633
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Uk
    MM Name : xx Vix xx

    .

    Post  xx Vix xx on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:30 pm

    Juliem461 wrote:Thanks skip, hopefully GI will get me back on soon, I feel lost. It's taught me to put a pin on my iPad now though and I've blocked it through the find my iPhone app, the scumbags probably know a way round that though

    What a nightmare, hope you & your family are ok. Keep us updated on here so we can all add you back if need be x
    Smile

    Ali8stone

    Posts : 20
    Points : 1690
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Age : 55
    Location : Aberdeenshire
    Friend Code : 866912
    MM Name : ali

    Stolen iPad

    Post  Ali8stone on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:29 pm

    So sorry to hear that hope they didn't get too much and main thing is you are all ok!

    Keep us posted on your dealings with GI

    Did you have back up ... Did computer go too? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

    Juliem461

    Posts : 28
    Points : 1676
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-12
    Age : 52
    Location : Cheshire UK
    Friend Code : 86071e
    MM Name : Juliem461

    Re: Stolen iPad

    Post  Juliem461 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:03 pm

    Ali8stone wrote:So sorry to hear that hope they didn't get too much and main thing is you are all ok!

    Keep us posted on your dealings with GI

    Did you have back up ... Did computer go too? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Hi lovely, thankyou so much for your post, luckily I'd backed up to iCloud, they took my laptop too

    xx Vix xx

    Posts : 48
    Points : 1633
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Uk
    MM Name : xx Vix xx

    Wall post

    Post  xx Vix xx on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:06 pm

    Juliem461 wrote:
    Ali8stone wrote:So sorry to hear that hope they didn't get too much and main thing is you are all ok!

    Keep us posted on your dealings with GI

    Did you have back up ... Did computer go too? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Hi lovely, thankyou so much for your post, luckily I'd backed up to iCloud, they took my laptop too

    Ive popped a note on your wall to let people know that you have not deserted them, I'll try and remember to post it daily as it will keep dropping off Smile

    Juliem461

    Posts : 28
    Points : 1676
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-12
    Age : 52
    Location : Cheshire UK
    Friend Code : 86071e
    MM Name : Juliem461

    Re: Stolen iPad

    Post  Juliem461 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:42 pm

    Thankyou vix, you're a lovely person xxx

    Poppy

    Posts : 311
    Points : 1780
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : USA
    Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

    Re: Stolen iPad

    Post  Poppy on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:33 am

    Wow, that is horrible. You poor thing. I can't believe u had to buy a new one. I hope they get no enjoyment out of your old one at all, it should spit in their faces. Glad u sound so upbeat about it all. You must be a really nice person.

    Mamachris

    Posts : 24
    Points : 1622
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-07-26
    Location : Belgium
    Friend Code : 891b08
    MM Name : Mama

    Re: Stolen iPad

    Post  Mamachris on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:20 am

    Oh, what a nightmare !
    Hope you're well !
    Please keep me posted, so we can pick up the game again later.

    Mamachris

    Sponsored content

    Re: Stolen iPad

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:17 am


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:17 am