MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD TO DO WITH COINS!!!

chrismmuff

FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD TO DO WITH COINS!!! Empty FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD TO DO WITH COINS!!!

Post  chrismmuff Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:50 am

Just spent a cool 1.2 million on 500 baseball bats! You use them to banish the new roamers for the new room!
    chrismmuff

FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD TO DO WITH COINS!!! Empty Re: FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD TO DO WITH COINS!!!

Post  chrismmuff Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:34 pm

As far as I can tell, I've now spent around 13 million coins on bats!!!
    Rik

Friend Code : a57cff
    MM Name : mr rik

FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD TO DO WITH COINS!!! Empty Re: FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD TO DO WITH COINS!!!

Post  Rik Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:33 am

Same here, burned all my cash on this one. Finally something to do with all these coins :-)
    JSC

Post  JSC Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:03 am

I hope GI makes more weapons / charms / keys available for purchase by coins. It would make Banker's tips (somewhat) more relevant and desirable. cheers
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 am

JSC wrote:I hope GI makes more weapons / charms / keys available for purchase by coins. It would make Banker's tips (somewhat) more relevant and desirable. cheers

Sadly GI removed a few items that could be bought with coins last year, so I'm stocking up on the Bats in case they do the same again !!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm