MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Suggestions for Bankers

lexp333
    lexp333

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : lexp333

Suggestions for Bankers Empty Suggestions for Bankers

Post  lexp333 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:06 am

I've read several times that bankers should refrain from tipping (especially higher level users) as banker tips are not always appreciated. I have also read that people sometimes defriend those who don't seem to be using their strength.

Overall I've found that very few people need helpers woken when I go around and thus I am trapped in a dilemma where I want to help but look like a miser! Any suggestions for us poor bankers who just want to help out more?*

*In any other context this sounds like a #firstworldproblem, but of course, MM is different!
    Rosie Hallahan

Suggestions for Bankers Empty Tables have turned

Post  Rosie Hallahan Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi, I think the tables have turned with bankers. People never wanted bankers tips because you couldn't buy anything with coins so they just built up and up, however since the last update you now need baseball bats to banish the new Don Juan and the other one I can't remember the name of. They give you collection items to charge one of the pyramid collections and get extra weapons to battle the bosses. You can buy baseball bats with coins, I have spent millions of coins on baseball bats since the update and I'm almost out. I was quite happy with any kinds of tips anyway, but I think I would prefer to have bankers tips now. I know it's only my opinion but I would imagine you will find more of your friends may want tips now Very Happy
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Suggestions for Bankers Empty Re: Suggestions for Bankers

Post  Poppy Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:43 am

Rosie Hallahan wrote:Hi, I think the tables have turned with bankers. People never wanted bankers tips because you couldn't buy anything with coins so they just built up and up, however since the last update you now need baseball bats to banish the new Don Juan and the other one I can't remember the name of. They give you collection items to charge one of the pyramid collections and get extra weapons to battle the bosses. You can buy baseball bats with coins, I have spent millions of coins on baseball bats since the update and I'm almost out. I was quite happy with any kinds of tips anyway, but I think I would prefer to have bankers tips now. I know it's only my opinion but I would imagine you will find more of your friends may want tips now Very Happy

Good to know. I'm a banker. Also discovered tonight, that if you buy snails from the front screen , you can buy with coins, vs diamonds. The enhanced snails of course. 2200 coins each. I was excited. The other ones seem quite useless.
    Arrowyn

Friend Code : 57ae90
    MM Name : Arrowyn

Post  Arrowyn Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm

You can also use coins to buy:

both kinds of flashlights
    horns
    hammers
    toy pistols
    firecrackers
    elephants of wisdom
    copper phoenixes
    copper clovers

I wish there were more.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:53 pm

There should be more. GI is just wrong to make us buy diamonds and give us all these useless coins. They could at least let us buy diamonds with the near useless coins. All in all they make me real mad. Thx for letting me vent

GOOD NEWS! You can also buy enhanced flashlights with coins--1100. Instead of having to use diamonds. Only from the front screen though, not the bank. I was super excited about that, I use lots of flashlights.

Last edited by ronda.meyers.16 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arrowyn

Post  Arrowyn Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:32 am

I left my soapbox over in chit-chat, but when I get it back, you can borrow it if you like. Very Happy
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:06 am

Arrowyn wrote:I left my soapbox over in chit-chat, but when I get it back, you can borrow it if you like. Very Happy

You are so right! Funny too. Razz
    Arrowyn

Post  Arrowyn Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Thanks. Nice to be appreciated. I love you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:42 pm