MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Help! I want to cry!

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Help!  I want to cry!   Empty Help! I want to cry!

Post  karen_ni Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:18 am

I also posted this in Bugs but wasn't sure if it should go there or here so moderators, you can delete one of these posts.

My old ipad's touchscreen kept giving me problems and then eventually stopped working this afternoon so I brought it in to Apple.  It was still under warranty so they had to replace it.  I had backed up everything before I brought it in and when I got home, I restored it.  Now every time I try and open my game it crashes.  My husband had the bright idea to delete the app from my ipad and then reinstall it.  The game started over from the very beginning!  I was level 189.  I freaked out and so we hooked it back up to itunes and restored it again.  We never backed it up so I am hoping my original data is still there.  It is back to crashing again every time I open it.  Any suggestions?  I have asked GI for help.  Do you think I lost my game?
    rab

Help!  I want to cry!   Empty Re: Help! I want to cry!

Post  rab Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:18 am

Based on this thread http://www.mmuff.com/t73-moving-to-new-ipad.     I think GI may need to deregister your old ipad id and register your new one.  Hope it works out and please keep us posted.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Issue resolved in other thread. Locking this one. Glad you got your game back Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:14 am