Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Coins? what to do with them.

    Share

    ycul

    Posts : 233
    Points : 2187
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : Indonesia and N.C. USA
    MM Name : ycul

    Coins? what to do with them.

    Post  ycul on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:30 pm

    Hi. I have almost 100,000 coins accumulated. I have 14/16 rooms open. Do rooms 15 or 16 need coins to enter room? Not sure what else they are good for except to buy snatchin weapons. Any ideas?


    pianofingers

    Posts : 262
    Points : 2009
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-05

    Re: Coins? what to do with them.

    Post  pianofingers on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:06 pm

    After you open Sakura & Room 51, there's another quest that requires coins. It's the Grubby Snatchin quest which asks for 20 firecrackers. Each firecracker is 2600 coins, so you need a total of 52000. Probably less if you already have several firecrackers in your inventory.

    Here's what I use coins on:

    - banishing Snatchins, like you mentioned (gives experience points & charging items)
    - buying cheap charms: Copper Phoenix (7500) speeds up energy restoration so you can keep playing. Copper Lucky Clover (1100) and Elephant of Wisdom (1200) increases experience & chances when exploring. Use them all together if you like.
    - buying room tools: Enhanced Pointer is my favorite for night mode. Exploring rooms with UFO Phenomenon is so easy when you use this.

    kmad004

    Posts : 123
    Points : 1887
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-07
    Location : Northern Virginia
    MM Name : krystina

    Re: Coins? what to do with them.

    Post  kmad004 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:43 pm

    I also use coins to level up. When I'm 3000 or less experience away from leveling I'll enter the room of someone who is leveled in their teens and banish all the hungry and bookworm snatchins.

    truperduper

    Posts : 54
    Points : 1767
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-04-20
    Location : Chicago
    Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

    Day walker collection buy with coins

    Post  truperduper on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:39 am

    If you want to spend your coins look at the new daywalker collection. You can buy the items with coins. Granted way above my ability but... If you have coins to burn, why not?

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2383
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: Coins? what to do with them.

    Post  Mbstr8k on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:57 am

    Check out my Banker's Unite! post as well.... http://www.mmuff.com/t417-bankers-unite-reasons-you-need-us-d. It has a whole list of what you can use coins for and why you still need your banker friend's tips. :-)

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2831
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Coins? what to do with them.

    Post  Admin on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 pm

    truperduper wrote:If you want to spend your coins look at the new daywalker collection. You can buy the items with coins. Granted way above my ability but... If you have coins to burn, why not?

    I'm down to 200K after buying out all the buyable collection items! Very Happy

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2383
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: Coins? what to do with them.

    Post  Mbstr8k on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:17 am

    Admin wrote:
    truperduper wrote:If you want to spend your coins look at the new daywalker collection. You can buy the items with coins. Granted way above my ability but... If you have coins to burn, why not?

    I'm down to 200K after buying out all the buyable collection items! Very Happy


    Bet you Finished an achievement with all those purchases.....:-).

    whereisyellow

    Posts : 13
    Points : 1686
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-02
    MM Name : whereisyellow

    Re: Coins? what to do with them.

    Post  whereisyellow on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:14 am

    Mbstr8k wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    truperduper wrote:If you want to spend your coins look at the new daywalker collection. You can buy the items with coins. Granted way above my ability but... If you have coins to burn, why not?

    I'm down to 200K after buying out all the buyable collection items! Very Happy


    Bet you Finished an achievement with all those purchases.....:-).

    WAIT? Buyable collection items? What? Where do I find this?

    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2134
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: Coins? what to do with them.

    Post  Dazza JP on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:56 pm

    The buyable collection is number 122 on the new updated version, costs 750,000 coins, as an aside, collection 120 is buyable for 15 diamonds and gives you 5 phoenixes and 5 turtles which is miles cheaper than if you were to buy them in the shop.

    whereisyellow

    Posts : 13
    Points : 1686
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-02
    MM Name : whereisyellow

    Re: Coins? what to do with them.

    Post  whereisyellow on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 pm

    Dazza JP wrote:The buyable collection is number 122 on the new updated version, costs 750,000 coins, as an aside, collection 120 is buyable for 15 diamonds and gives you 5 phoenixes and 5 turtles which is miles cheaper than if you were to buy them in the shop.


    That is incredibly useful information. Thank you.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Coins? what to do with them.

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:15 pm


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:15 pm