Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Facebook group for IPAD users

    Share

    happyhippiemama

    Posts : 7
    Points : 1200
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-09-10

    Facebook group for IPAD users

    Post  happyhippiemama on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:38 pm

    I made a Facebook group for those of us who are on FB more often than other forums. There aren't many people yet, but I'm hoping we will get more members. I'd like it to be a resource for trades and finding friends or giving game advice.

    Here is the link to join.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/788928151120797/

    Poppy

    Posts : 311
    Points : 1786
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : USA
    Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

    Re: Facebook group for IPAD users

    Post  Poppy on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:20 am

    Great idea. I'll check it out. We deserve our freedom of speech about this game which can be SO frustrating! I'm not necessarily on FB more than another forum tho. Have many people joined? Mmuff has been around quite a long time and there is a lot of good info here.

    Skyler

    Posts : 116
    Points : 1945
    Reputation : 121
    Join date : 2012-05-02
    Age : 47
    Location : North Carolina
    Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

    Facebook group

    Post  Skyler on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:30 am

    There is one already with lots of members.

    https://www.facebook.com/MysteryManoriPadFUNPage

    Hope this helps.

    PegWalt

    Posts : 167
    Points : 2004
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-03-14
    Age : 67
    Location : Pittsburgh, PA USA
    Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

    Facebook Group

    Post  PegWalt on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:30 am

    Skyler wrote:There is one already with lots of members.

    https://www.facebook.com/MysteryManoriPadFUNPage

    Hope this helps.

    Yes, this is a great FB and website group. But, unfortunately, it will be closing down 5/15/15 unless new administrators can take it over. The other admins have to decline.

    Skyler

    Posts : 116
    Points : 1945
    Reputation : 121
    Join date : 2012-05-02
    Age : 47
    Location : North Carolina
    Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

    Re: Facebook group for IPAD users

    Post  Skyler on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:46 am

    PegWalt wrote:
    Skyler wrote:There is one already with lots of members.

    https://www.facebook.com/MysteryManoriPadFUNPage

    Hope this helps.

    Yes, this is a great FB and website group. But, unfortunately, it will be closing down 5/15/15 unless new administrators can take it over. The other admins have to decline.

    They are working on finding new Admins. I think we can save it. I have offered to help with the funpage but cannot commit to the other pages.

    PegWalt

    Posts : 167
    Points : 2004
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-03-14
    Age : 67
    Location : Pittsburgh, PA USA
    Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

    Facebook Page for iPad Users

    Post  PegWalt on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:23 pm

    Skyler wrote:
    PegWalt wrote:
    Skyler wrote:There is one already with lots of members.

    https://www.facebook.com/MysteryManoriPadFUNPage

    Hope this helps.

    Yes, this is a great FB and website group. But, unfortunately, it will be closing down 5/15/15 unless new administrators can take it over. The other admins have to decline.

    They are working on finding new Admins. I think we can save it. I have offered to help with the funpage but cannot commit to the other pages.

    That's great news, Skyler! We really need them both for the help they offer. We all know that GI offers none! I'm still trying to figure out strategies for Mystic Battles in Arena!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Facebook group for IPAD users

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:00 am


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:00 am