MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Where is everyone?

Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

Where is everyone? Empty Where is everyone?

Post  Sablesrgreat Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:11 am

I hate to see this forum so quiet. I miss all the posts from everyone! I learned so much about the game from all the people here who were always so polite and helpful. I would not have made it past a couple of those notoriously hard quests without this group
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Where is everyone? Empty Re: Where is everyone?

Post  Skyler Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Sablesrgreat wrote:I hate to see this forum so quiet.  I miss all the posts from everyone!  I learned so much about the game from all the people here who were always so polite and helpful.  I would not have made it past a couple of those notoriously hard quests without this group

Many have moved on past MM because of all the crap GI put them through. Others have moved to a Palringo Forum they can access on their mobile device which works faster. But some of us are still here. I have been busy cleaning the forums of old outdated stuff. It is a monumental task. The forum relies on users to post tips and walk thrus as they get them and although I wish it would be more frequent, I am happy with what we have thus far.

Skyler
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi , I've been missing. .. ever since my iPad crashed, I've not been playing and I can't say I missed the game. I do miss so many of you here, there are so many kind souls that helped me thru impossible tedious quests. Thank you

Thank you Skyler for continuing to help new players. I remember how intensely hooked I was, staying up late into the night, waking up first thing in the morning to answer wall requests n reading up on how to fight bosses! !!

Take care and have fun Smile
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Post  Skyler Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:20 am

paulinelhg wrote:Hi , I've been missing. .. ever since my iPad crashed,  I've not been playing and I can't say I missed the game. I do miss so many of you here, there are so many kind souls that helped me thru impossible tedious quests. Thank you

Thank you Skyler for continuing to help new players. I remember how intensely hooked I was,  staying up late into the night, waking up first thing in the morning to answer wall requests n reading up on how to fight bosses! !!

Take care and have fun Smile

You are missed as well but never forgotten. I do hope that you get your ipad upgraded and get back into the game, but if not I completely understand. I do wish you well.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:46 am

I miss you too Pauline. If you are playing I'd like it if you'd add me back. I believe my friend code is listed on my profile. If not, I'll send to you.

It's listed under my name.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 pm