MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Latest update 2/13- third anniversay

Abemom2

Friend Code : 64d84e
    MM Name : Abemom2

Latest update 2/13- third anniversay Empty Latest update 2/13- third anniversay

Post  Abemom2 Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:38 pm

Since the update Santa's house reappeared in my yard.  Items from the Christmas collections are dropping again, but the elves are not in my yard to banish.  I have not had any items for the third anniversary gift box drop yet.  Want to hear from others what is going on in their manors.

The cook, party planner and jazzman do drop chargers for the new third anniversary collections.
    kdaggs

Latest update 2/13- third anniversay Empty Re: Latest update 2/13- third anniversay

Post  kdaggs Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:32 pm

Very interesting! No Santa's house for me, but the gazebo returned. Some of the items from the Santas collections have been dropping for me. The third anniversary box on the left side of my screen shows items that need to be collected to complete the quest. i'm not sure where some of those items come from or what I need to do to collect those items.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:13 am