MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Game and Gifting so SLOW

Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Game and Gifting so SLOW Empty Game and Gifting so SLOW

Post  Poppy Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:38 am

Has anyone else noticed how slow the response time is to "thank" a player for a gift? It used to be so much faster. Accepting the gift is quick, but the thank is so slow.

Not to mention the constant slow load times of everything else in the game, like friends pages and that new "please wait" screen. That has got to go. Like I have a choice but to wait?? Put up some hot mans face while I'm waiting instead.

With modern technology the way it is, I believe they could make the game response time a whole lot faster if they wanted to. No, I'm not a big fan of GI.
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Game and Gifting so SLOW Empty Re: Game and Gifting so SLOW

Post  Skyler Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:33 am

Poppy wrote:Has anyone else noticed how slow the response time is to "thank" a player for a gift?  It used to be so much faster. Accepting the gift is quick, but the thank is so slow.

Not to mention the constant slow load times of everything else in the game, like friends pages and that new "please wait" screen. That has got to go. Like I have a choice but to wait??  Put up some hot mans face while I'm waiting instead.

With modern technology the way it is, I believe they could make the game response time a whole lot faster if they wanted to. No, I'm not a big fan of GI.

If I am not mistaken, these were put in place to circumvent the glitches of searching rooms in particular modes via another persons manor. It was an awesome glitch but was stopped when the delayed thank you's and please waits's starting popping up.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:49 am

Helpful info. Sorry I missed that glitch.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am