MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Quest: depths of a wine makers soul

Abemom2

Friend Code : 64d84e
    MM Name : Abemom2

Quest:  depths of a wine makers soul Empty Quest: depths of a wine makers soul

Post  Abemom2 Sat May 30, 2015 12:29 pm

Quest requires searching wine cellar 30 times.  No icon on top to show what string it is part of.  Anyone know?
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Quest:  depths of a wine makers soul Empty Depths of a Wine-Maker's Soul

Post  PegWalt Sat May 30, 2015 9:07 pm

Abemom2 wrote:Quest requires searching wine cellar 30 times.  No icon on top to show what string it is part of.  Anyone know?

Hi! That one is for Wine Cellar string! Nasty one! You actually have to search it about 14 times beyond the 30 for it to register as completed!
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Quest:  depths of a wine makers soul Empty Re: Quest: depths of a wine makers soul

Post  Poppy Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:11 am

And how are we supposed to get enough keys to do that? These basement rooms do not give anywhere near enough free keys, yet I keep hearing about difficult quests. Like pool room 5 times in night mode. And now this wine cellar thing. Give me a break, seriously.

Please everyone, email GI and ask them to bring back the snatchin merchant, or the $4.99 chests that were offered and gave great deals. Diamonds plus keys in decent amounts.
    OR JUST MORE FREE STUFF period.

You wouldn't believe what they used to give us 2 1/2 years ago. Now it's just MONEY MONEY, WE WANT YOUR MONEY. PAY and play. No no no, unfair. Maybe enough people buy that they just don't have to care I don't know.

How about 1000 diamonds for $9.99. Every day of the week. That's what I'm talking about!

Sponsored content

Quest:  depths of a wine makers soul Empty Re: Quest: depths of a wine makers soul

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:42 am