Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    A place to post gifts that we have opened?

    Share

    karen_ni

    Posts : 136
    Points : 2046
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-03-28
    MM Name : Karen

    A place to post gifts that we have opened?

    Post  karen_ni on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:25 pm

    I was just wondering if there is a place where we can post some of the gifts we have unlocked or that we are available to gift because of our level? I know there are a lot of us looking for diving masks and it would be nice to have a place or thread to go to that would list who has those items available. I have unlocked rubber gloves, bosun whistles, air conditioners and diving helmets. Still looking for someone with diving masks!
    avatar
    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2491
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: A place to post gifts that we have opened?

    Post  Mbstr8k on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:49 pm

    karen_ni wrote:I was just wondering if there is a place where we can post some of the gifts we have unlocked or that we are available to gift because of our level? I know there are a lot of us looking for diving masks and it would be nice to have a place or thread to go to that would list who has those items available. I have unlocked rubber gloves, bosun whistles, air conditioners and diving helmets. Still looking for someone with diving masks!

    We think alike!:-). I posted the same question under site suggestions a couple of hours ago. LOL
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2939
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: A place to post gifts that we have opened?

    Post  Admin on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:12 pm

    Perhaps the best thing is to post it in our signatures?

    If you think a thread/forum is better, we can do that too.

    karen_ni

    Posts : 136
    Points : 2046
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-03-28
    MM Name : Karen

    Re: A place to post gifts that we have opened?

    Post  karen_ni on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:18 pm

    Admin wrote:Perhaps the best thing is to post it in our signatures?

    If you think a thread/forum is better, we can do that too.

    How do I add it to my signature?

    karen_ni

    Posts : 136
    Points : 2046
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-03-28
    MM Name : Karen

    Re: A place to post gifts that we have opened?

    Post  karen_ni on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:23 pm

    Admin wrote:Perhaps the best thing is to post it in our signatures?

    If you think a thread/forum is better, we can do that too.

    I would think a thread would be better, only because let's say I am looking for a Diving Mask Smile, because it is so rare, I would have a very hard time scrolling through every post to see who has it in their signature.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2939
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: A place to post gifts that we have opened?

    Post  Admin on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:15 pm

    I modified the Trader's Corner to Player's Free Gift and Trading List corner!

    List the items you can gift for free so it is easy to browse. Very Happy

    karen_ni

    Posts : 136
    Points : 2046
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-03-28
    MM Name : Karen

    Re: A place to post gifts that we have opened?

    Post  karen_ni on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:20 pm

    Admin wrote:I modified the Trader's Corner to Player's Free Gift and Trading List corner!

    List the items you can gift for free so it is easy to browse. Very Happy

    Thanks!

    Sponsored content

    Re: A place to post gifts that we have opened?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:50 pm