MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
Admin
karen_ni
6 posters

Need 5 more Lover's Ikebana's! Got them! Thanks!

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Need 5 more Lover's Ikebana's!  Got them!  Thanks! Empty Need 5 more Lover's Ikebana's! Got them! Thanks!

Post  karen_ni Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm

I need 5 more Lover's Ikebanas. I will return them when I am done with them if you need me to. Please let me know if you need them back, if not, I will pass them on to someone else! Thank you!

Last edited by karen_ni on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Need 5 more Lover's Ikebana's!  Got them!  Thanks! Empty Re: Need 5 more Lover's Ikebana's! Got them! Thanks!

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm all out currently. I think player 'Davina' has 3 of mine, but I forgot who has the other 2. Maybe I should just do the Garden over and over....
    karen_ni

Need 5 more Lover's Ikebana's!  Got them!  Thanks! Empty Re: Need 5 more Lover's Ikebana's! Got them! Thanks!

Post  karen_ni Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Admin wrote:I'm all out currently. I think player 'Davina' has 3 of mine, but I forgot who has the other 2. Maybe I should just do the Garden over and over....

Don't worry about it!!! You have helped me plenty! Smile
    HOJO 1645
    HOJO 1645

Friend Code : 0a1d4a
    MM Name : HOJO1645

Post  HOJO 1645 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:49 am

When your done with them I would LOVE them.. I only have 2 and one promised to me for tomorrow.. lol I also have no problem sending them back.. So if anyone wants to add me and help out too I would be very appreciative!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:43 am

HOJO 1645 wrote:When your done with them I would LOVE them.. I only have 2 and one promised to me for tomorrow.. lol I also have no problem sending them back.. So if anyone wants to add me and help out too I would be very appreciative!

Sure thing. Feel free to try to add me as a friend too. I'll contribute ikebanas.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:33 am

Add me too if you can, I always like to loan the pesky ikebanas
    HOJO 1645
    HOJO 1645

Friend Code : 0a1d4a
    MM Name : HOJO1645

Need 5 more Lover's Ikebana's!  Got them!  Thanks! Empty YAYI got all mine..

Post  HOJO 1645 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:34 am

If you need some add me and let me know on my wall! Very Happy
    somemoorecats
    somemoorecats

Friend Code : 211ea2
    MM Name : Melanie

Post  somemoorecats Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:40 pm

I, too, need to borrow some ikebanas. Unfortunately, I need 8. I had 3 then stupidly lost 1 by charging the collection. Crying or Very sad Hojo, I tried to add your friend code but's it been used 3 times today. I can try again tomorrow.

To whomever can help me out, I would be happy to trade something and will either return the ikebanas or pass them on, as you prefer. Thanks!
    karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:47 pm

If you want to add me, I can send you some!
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:14 am

karen_ni wrote:If you want to add me, I can send you some!

Likewise add me too, Will try and add you later.
    somemoorecats
    somemoorecats

Post  somemoorecats Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:49 am

Thanks! I've added you, Karen. Dazza, I tried your code but it's been used too much in the last day. Can try later or you can try to add me. Thanks, guys!
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 am

somemoorecats wrote:Thanks! I've added you, Karen. Dazza, I tried your code but it's been used too much in the last day. Can try later or you can try to add me. Thanks, guys!

Will try again and add you tomorrow, you are too popular today !!
    karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:36 am

somemoorecats wrote:Thanks! I've added you, Karen. Dazza, I tried your code but it's been used too much in the last day. Can try later or you can try to add me. Thanks, guys!

Melanie, I tried visiting your manor but I am getting a 'no server response". Can you try visiting me and/or searching one of your rooms? Sometimes this helps.
    somemoorecats
    somemoorecats

Post  somemoorecats Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:54 pm

I replied to your message in-game but will do so here (longer version) so that if others are having the same problem, they'll know what Game Insight has to say. For a long time, a couple of friends have told me they get "no server response" error when trying to visit me. I put a support ticket in and was told they were aware of the problem and were working to fix it. With update 1.9, I was hopeful all would be resolved and some things were but, alas, some things weren't and now new problems have cropped up. One person trying to visit me gets a message that I haven't updated my game even though I have. And one person shows up in my friend list and we can exchange gifts, messages, etc, but when I visit her board, I can't do anything because it says she's not my friend. I put in a new support ticket and the response was:

Our engineers have identified the error and are working on the problem to take necessary steps and eliminate the issue in the upcoming updates. Although the request is marked as solved, it might require us some time to fix everything. We shall do our best to implement appropriate changes in future updates. Please, stay tuned and keep an eye on news and upcoming game versions.

So, long story short, I'm aware, but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to fix it. But thanks for sending the ikebana to me even though you couldn't get to my manor!
    tjy511
    tjy511

Friend Code : c43cac
    MM Name : tj

Post  tjy511 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:55 am

I'm sorry to be jumping on the bandwagon, but I also need Lover's Ikebanas also to complete the quest. I'll return them to the owners once I'm done! You can add me, or I can add you, vice versa. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:29 pm