MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Alarm sound when entering a friends manor?

truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Alarm sound when entering a friends manor? Empty Alarm sound when entering a friends manor?

Post  truperduper Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:45 pm

I can't figure out what makes the alarm ring when entering a friends manor. Sometimes it is loud or soft or none at all. What determines this. Help? Thanks.

Alarm sound when entering a friends manor? Empty Re: Alarm sound when entering a friends manor?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:47 pm

There is a sound when you get a bonus for visiting and an alarm sound when you wake a helper.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Alarm sound when entering a friends manor? Empty Re: Alarm sound when entering a friends manor?

Post  LaVentosa Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:12 am

Sometimes when I enter a Manor I've been before that day, the games sort of "reloades" it. If there had been Sleepers before that have been wakened while I was gone - it makes a loud waking ring. Maybe it is softer if there were less of them...

Same when I come back to my manor and someone just woke up all my slackers... am sleepers I mean. Wink
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:06 am

The sound when you enter a friend's manor is a doorbell ring.
    The sound when you wake a sleeper is an alarm clock ring.
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:14 am

LaVentosa wrote:Sometimes when I enter a Manor I've been before that day, the games sort of "reloades" it. If there had been Sleepers before that have been wakened while I was gone - it makes a loud waking ring. Maybe it is softer if there were less of them...

Same when I come back to my manor and someone just woke up all my slackers... am sleepers I mean. Wink

"Chuckle, chuckle" Very Happy
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:24 pm

pianofingers wrote:The sound when you enter a friend's manor is a doorbell ring.
    The sound when you wake a sleeper is an alarm clock ring.

hm. we agree on the second part.
    I listened carefully when I did my round today, and there where lots of manors that had no sound at all when I entered, some of them had a distinct polyphonous alarm clock ring - those were some I had visited before (sometimes I even see the alarm clock icons change all together to the hands icon)

but you are right, sometimes there is only one *ring* and it might sound different then the other. Perhaps I have to clean my ears tomorrow... alien
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Maybe it only rings if you get a friend visit award?
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:51 am

pianofingers wrote:Maybe it only rings if you get a friend visit award?
    AHA! ... Embarassed you are probaly right. Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:12 am

Yes, visiting friends with no friend rewards will not generate any sounds.

I always thought the two sounds were completely random.
    truperduper

Post  truperduper Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:11 pm

I am going to do a test. I am about to be without my iPad for over 24 hrs. ( I will be going thru withdrawal ) ( I am sad) since I am a lower level player (26/16) (in my defense my first visit to a friend was at 19) hopefully everything will reset, start visiting with my lower level friends and see what I get.
    truperduper

Post  truperduper Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am

truperduper wrote:I am going to do a test. I am about to be without my iPad for over 24 hrs. ( I will be going thru withdrawal ) ( I am sad) since I am a lower level player (26/16) (in my defense my first visit to a friend was at 19) hopefully everything will reset, start visiting with my lower level friends and see what I get.
    I did the test and it didn't tell me much. On the first 16 friends I visited, who were all lower level I got silence, the louder tone and the softer tone. For one visit I received silence and she still had sleepers. Another an alarm and she still had 2 sleepers.

At this point I give up! It's called Mystory Manor for a reason.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:14 am