MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Golden horseshoes or white horse?

BittyBrain

Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

Golden horseshoes or white horse? Empty Golden horseshoes or white horse?

Post  BittyBrain Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Thanks to a generous friend, I finally completed the gypsy harness collection and got the golden saddle. Should I charge the Hand of Midas artifact and get the golden horseshoes to complete that quest or trade with the baron to get the white horse? If (and that's probably a big if) I get the white horse, I'll get silver horseshoes which I can use to try and complete the gypsy collection a second time.

Golden horseshoes or white horse? Empty Re: Golden horseshoes or white horse?

Post  Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:33 pm

I would go with the hand of Midas. Banishing gypsies is kinda pointless unless you are using a turtle IMO.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:28 pm

I agree, don't trade with the Baron or the Old Woman. Save your golden saddles and golden brooms to complete the Midas collection.

Use those golden horseshoes to trade with Old Gypsies and Women Gypsies using a Turtle, and in return you'll get all sorts of horses and gypsy stuff and gypsy clothing. Charge those collections and you'll be able to make more horseshoes and keep trading, and so on and so forth. Soon you'll have a never-ending supply of horses and a flourishing gypsy business.

If you have friends with a lot of gypsies (especially the Gypsy men in orange shirts), banishing gypsies is a very fast and easy way to level up, without any coins or energy or strength needed.
    BittyBrain

Post  BittyBrain Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Thanks for the excellent advice!
    BittyBrain

Post  BittyBrain Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:10 am

Update: Charged the Hand of Midas and got the 30 golden horseshoes but unfortunately they were taken by the quest. Will start again buying/trading copper horseshoes and see where that gets me.
    1f6e58

Post  1f6e58 Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:39 pm

I think banishing gypsies is a good way to level up quickly. You get 50 experience for each one you banish, and the fussy horses collection gives you 100 silver horseshoes. 100 * 50 = 5000 experience. If you have a turtle going while you banish, you're going to get enough horses from banishing those gypsies to be able to charge the collection again. Keep doing that for a day or two and go up 10 levels! The problem is having the patience finding gypsies (male ones). I have two friends next to each other that each have two or three gypsies. I keep going back and forth between the two and banish the gypsies to gain experience. (As a side effect, I now have 100+ of each kind of horse!)
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:45 pm

And the good thing about getting all those horses is, you can keep charging the collection and get even MORE silver horseshoes and banish MORE gypsies. Smile
    BittyBrain

Post  BittyBrain Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Trekker wrote:And the good thing about getting all those horses is, you can keep charging the collection and get even MORE silver horseshoes and banish MORE gypsies. Smile

Yes! Followed everyone's advice and am now awash with horsies and gypsy stuff. And leveled up!
    diana621

Friend Code : daa57d
    MM Name : diana

Post  diana621 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Excellent advice! I never would have thought of this myself. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:27 am