MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+12
LaVentosa
Bettsy
Mbstr8k
DiAnn2012
Trekker
Diana
Brisa68
Admin
gailg
pianofingers
Debinapril
JazzLamb
16 posters

Time for new update?

gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

Time for new update? - Page 2 Empty To Diana,

Post  gailg Mon May 14, 2012 8:21 am

On the right is achievements. Without even trying, just playing the game I achieved some of them and the rewards were golden chests. After a while I looked in inventory under chests and I had 8 of them. They had great rewards in them but one was amazing! It had 500 of all the hard to get entry things. You know like gravitrons and coral batteries golden seeds?? Still getting rewards by just exploring with mist in room, or accepting a friend, that kind of easy stuff
    gailg

Time for new update? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for new update?

Post  gailg Mon May 14, 2012 8:41 am

Brisa68 wrote:Can someone please tell us if the Chic in the Beach still has its flaw after update?

Thanks!
    Yes it still works. Sometimes I feel like they did that because of the mistake it contained at first. Still pays the turtle and sun and doesn't take flippers etc
    gailg

Post  gailg Mon May 14, 2012 8:43 am

Admin wrote:Quite frankly, take what Lily tells you with a grain of salt. It is her job to keep players playing so she will say whatever it takes to make that happen. For all we know, they could have completely abandoned the game already due to all the rampant cheating and we wouldn't know.

New update puts an end to rampant cheating!! Thank goodness for voice synthesizer. Very Happy
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Mon May 14, 2012 8:47 am

pianofingers wrote:And now while I'm sitting here waiting for the update to download, I'm thinking I should have charged all my beach collections before hitting the "Update" button so quickly. Shocked

Mine hasn't hollered at me to do the update yet, so I decided to finally get the beach collections charged. The only problem is, I will only be able to charge 3 of the 4 collections; after that I'm out of flippers and divers masks. Flippers I can get a hold of, but divers masks...? Please tell me that after the update the beach dude and gal are still roaming around the manor because that was the only way I was able to get the divers mask!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Mon May 14, 2012 8:49 am

Surprisingly, the friendly glitches still work in our favor! Chic on a Beach still does not use charging items, multiple gifting is still possible, and it still possible to use two charms of the same type together. Wow, GI has been generous!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Mon May 14, 2012 8:50 am

Yes, the beach people are still around. After all, it's not yet officially summer outside! It's just starting to warm up...
    gailg

Post  gailg Mon May 14, 2012 9:51 am

pianofingers wrote:Surprisingly, the friendly glitches still work in our favor! Chic on a Beach still does not use charging items, multiple gifting is still possible, and it still possible to use two charms of the same type together. Wow, GI has been generous!

Well multiple gifting the way we have been doing it has come to an abrupt end. Yes from the wall you can still send multiple gifts but they have fixed the crashing glitch that allowed unlimited or rampant gift giving. Some people are sad on my wall but hey I'm happy with all the new gifts and achievements and chests and and and..... Besides it was fun while it lasted. I said in a previous post that I would welcome them getting their act together on this game even if it meant certain losses. I have new quests to do. It's great. I will go back to trading like a newbie hahaha. lol!

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 9:54 am

Do you remember what achievement gave you the chest with 500 of each item?
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Mon May 14, 2012 10:50 am

With all the chests and the gifts it's all a little overwhelming! Very Happy
    gailg

Post  gailg Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 am

Brad5868 wrote:Do you remember what achievement gave you the chest with 500 of each item?

No I wasn't paying attention. Everything I did brought another achievement. Opening friends, receiving a gift, searching a room. I looked in the chest part and I had 8 chests with all great stuff in. I'm level 87 so don't know what level you are but I had already achieved a lot of what I needed to get a reward. Sorry not much help Very Happy
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Mon May 14, 2012 11:25 am

gailg wrote:
    Brad5868 wrote:Do you remember what achievement gave you the chest with 500 of each item?

No I wasn't paying attention. Everything I did brought another achievement. Opening friends, receiving a gift, searching a room. I looked in the chest part and I had 8 chests with all great stuff in. I'm level 87 so don't know what level you are but I had already achieved a lot of what I needed to get a reward. Sorry not much help Very Happy

Same here - just by downloading the update I got 6 chests and then earned more just by playing the game. I'm at a fairly high level too.
    DiAnn2012

Post  DiAnn2012 Mon May 14, 2012 11:28 am

If you click on the gift under achievements , a description of what's in the chest will appear. They've also added 5 new pirate collections along with new charging items.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Mon May 14, 2012 11:58 am

DiAnn2012 wrote:If you click on the gift under achievements , a description of what's in the chest will appear. They've also added 5 new pirate collections along with new charging items.

Oh, boy, guess it is time to update some of the guides....about to update. Hope they put the new collectiOns at the end, otherwise updating the guides that indicate collection numbers is going to be a pain..... Just expressing my anxiety...hopefully, I'll be pleasantly surprised. :-)
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Mon May 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Aside from the pirate collections, there's a ninja collection (Black Lotus Clan) that shows you all the little ninja dolls you picked up while banishing them. The reward is 1 Golden Elephant, 5 Bombs & 5000 Coins.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Time for new update? - Page 2 Empty Gifting after upgrade

Post  Mbstr8k Mon May 14, 2012 1:37 pm

FYI
    Even though you can't gift a friend by going to their manor (if they haven't upgraded) you can gift them straight from your own gift wall.

I sure hope my friends upgrade soon! I want to visit in person!

BTW, anyone else not only getting the message about your friend needing to upgrade, but also getting a message "no connection to server" ? This message is different than the one I've gotten in the past about a bad Internet connection.
    Bettsy
    Bettsy

Friend Code : 29d677
    MM Name : Bettsy

Post  Bettsy Mon May 14, 2012 1:59 pm

I am getting the message about friends not having the correct version but have not had the server message.

It is frustrating not being able to visit friends and it is just trial and error when trying to find people who have upgraded. Never mind I may just have to learn to be patient.
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Mon May 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:FYI
    Even though you can't gift a friend by going to their manor (if they haven't upgraded) you can gift them straight from your own gift wall.

BTW, anyone else not only getting the message about your friend needing to upgrade, but also getting a message "no connection to server" ? This message is different than the one I've gotten in the past about a bad Internet connection.

It's a good thing I came home for lunch today; after reading all these posts, I felt guilty that I hadn't upgraded yet. So...upgrade has now been accomplished. You may commence visiting. Smile
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Mon May 14, 2012 2:37 pm

I looked through the achievements...very interesting. I wish this had shown up awhile ago, I would have completed most of them! Smile
    Bettsy
    Bettsy

Friend Code : 29d677
    MM Name : Bettsy

Post  Bettsy Mon May 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Bettsy wrote:I am getting the message about friends not having the correct version but have not had the server message.

It is frustrating not being able to visit friends and it is just trial and error when trying to find people who have upgraded. Never mind I may just have to learn to be patient.

I take it back as I have just had the No connection to the server message. I wonder if all the downloads are causing some blips?
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Mon May 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:I sure hope my friends upgrade soon! I want to visit in person!
    I'm on it!I'monitI'monit..... (threw a round of coconuts before updating...)
    ...loading... I'm away from home right now and WLAN is sooooooo slow.... Sleep

I couldn't visit half of my friends anymore - on half had a "new version", others an "old version"... very strange

does one get messages for each chest? I could make screenshots then... for the greater good... Laughing to keep track of the achievements...
    if I EVER get to download it.... bounce
    Camille
    Camille

MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Mon May 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:FYI

I'm getting the server message, friends not upgraded message and the old no internet connection message. Mad

I want to visit my friends and collect the cash and experience points.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Tue May 15, 2012 12:03 am

I've decided to not play tonight. I can't get to any friends and gift, so all I have left is to use my energy up. Did that, so I'll wait until tomorrow to see if there is an improvement with connection time. I was able to get to one friend to collect my visiting rewards before it all went south. I just hope I can get the remaining 50 friends before it all resets again! I'd hate to miss out on my free rewards!!
    Camille
    Camille

MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Tue May 15, 2012 12:32 am

I can visit about a quarter of my friends but it is still incredibly frustrating. I hate missing out on the free rewards too especially since they are such a help in reaching the next level.
    gailg

Post  gailg Tue May 15, 2012 1:20 am

Actually because of scientific research between my friends who do or do not have this chest, we have worked out that it may be the alchemist achievement. sunny
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Tue May 15, 2012 2:05 am

Yes, I have Alchemist too - it was earned as soon as I updated, and I got that chest with the 500 of each unlocking items. Strange though, I have no idea what Alchemist is, because once you get the maximum award, there is no description of what it was all about. The only hint is the icon, which is a beaker, so I'm guessing it has to do with the Laboratory? Maybe reaching expert level in the Lab, or exploring it a certain number of times?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 am