MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+9
Skyler
Annie
ützel
karen_ni
Admin
caroline23
pianofingers
Debinapril
Patty1
13 posters

Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue

LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue - Page 2 Empty Re: Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue

Post  LaVentosa Thu May 17, 2012 10:48 am

I'm stuck on the emerald since 3 weeks as well. The Neptun I did quite quickly - a couple of days max I think - but was only able to lure the Idol into the bedroom once, and even with the turtle running and doing the fortune telling room prior - nothing. At first it was just one of many quests, but as I whittled down the others, I'm down to 3 now.

The quests seem to have several "timelines" though, I was stuck for a long time on another quest, so I now have the "annoying Monkey" quest and another one where I have to "banish the mist in the library to calm Joanna" that keep me going, and chasing phenomena 'round the Manor.
    The "night mode" trick does not work for me, as even if I have the desired rooms not on night, rather than go there, I don't get any at all. So I follow admins way and just try to find the "next trigger" rooms. Basketball
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue - Page 2 Empty Re: Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue

Post  Debinapril Thu May 17, 2012 1:18 pm

To those still on the Emerald quest - hang in there. It took me a fair while too and it got so frustrating!

I find the order in which quests appear confusing, it doesn't seem to go by Exp Level. There are many at a much lower level than me that have completed more quests.
    caroline23
    caroline23

Post  caroline23 Thu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm

I explored different phenomens in the bedroom for 17 times-and nothing. I wrote to the support team as it seems not normal that it doesnts appear for so long. And why everybody has Magda in the task but people who cant find it for months had Elsa there.
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Post  Skyler Thu May 17, 2012 4:43 pm

It has been my only quest remaining for more than a month now. I cannot get the pirate room and quests until the emerald is completed. So, I cannot progress in the game, which makes it more frustrating. If I could do the pirate stuff in the meantime, I would be ok with that. But emerald is holding up 6 other quests then the pirate stuff.
    caroline23
    caroline23

Post  caroline23 Thu May 17, 2012 4:50 pm

The support team answer is: Keep trying, good luck. Yes,the game is now absolutely boing for me,as i'm not gonna waste hours bringing out phenomena in the bedroom for 50 times more.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Thu May 17, 2012 5:13 pm

caroline23 wrote:The support team answer is: Keep trying, good luck. Yes,the game is now absolutely boing for me,as i'm not gonna waste hours bringing out phenomena in the bedroom for 50 times more.
    Did you actually try the Fortune Telling room before the bedroom even if it says to talk to Elsa (instead of Magda) in your quest? It really sounds strange, that our quest windows should be different. Care to post a screenshot?
    cyclops
    and I suppose you turteled up as well, searching those 17 times?
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Post  Skyler Thu May 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Mine says talk to Magda in the fortune telling room. Wen there everytime before going to bedroom and always used a turtle. Even once used turtle, phoenix and cornucopia.
    Addicted

Friend Code : 6edc34
    MM Name : Pal

Post  Addicted Fri May 18, 2012 1:35 am

I'm having the same problem with the Emerald quest. Had it for about a month. I've had the right idol twice but still no luck. I went to the fortune telling room first and had a turtle going tonight and still didn't get it. Very frustrating. It is my only quest left. I'm ready to move on to other things.
    caroline23
    caroline23

Post  caroline23 Sat May 19, 2012 9:03 am

LaVentosa wrote:
    caroline23 wrote:The support team answer is: Keep trying, good luck. Yes,the game is now absolutely boing for me,as i'm not gonna waste hours bringing out phenomena in the bedroom for 50 times more.
    Did you actually try the Fortune Telling room before the bedroom even if it says to talk to Elsa (instead of Magda) in your quest? It really sounds strange, that our quest windows should be different. Care to post a screenshot?
    cyclops
    and I suppose you turteled up as well, searching those 17 times?

Yes,I visited the fortune telling room and bathroom and dressing room,and all other rooms)) I used turtle,cornucopia,clover,a tip and a helper.

I can post but I have russian version of game))

My friend has the same problem,she wrote to support team they asked her ID,screenshots and then wrote that they checked her and told technical support about this problem. So maybe there is a real problem.

For those who can not find it after really many attemts: write to the support team,maybe if they have many letters about it they will fix!
    GypsyRose

Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue - Page 2 Empty Glad "Elsa" could help someone find 

Post  GypsyRose Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:01 am

caroline23 wrote:I explored different phenomens in the bedroom for 17 times-and nothing. I wrote to the support team as it seems not normal that it doesnts appear for so long. And why everybody has Magda in the task but people who cant find it for months had Elsa there.
    Palandrusk

Friend Code : 7b1772
    MM Name : Rob

Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue - Page 2 Empty Neptune found

Post  Palandrusk Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 pm

After a month of waiting for the Mist to appear in the Bathroom it finally did. So I went to the Fortune Tellers room as people have mentioned.

Searched the Bathroom and nothing.

So I followed some advice I got and exited out of the game and hard shut it down from the menu bar on the iPad. Re-launched the game and the Mist was still there!

Searched again with no success.

Rinse and repeat for 9 goes and THERE SHE BE!

Hope this little tidbit helps someone else.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:22 pm