MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

no ninja to banish n can't find any golden seed at all

tomtfc

Friend Code : 8e4e24
    MM Name : Tom

no ninja to banish n can't find any golden seed at all Empty no ninja to banish n can't find any golden seed at all

Post  tomtfc Sat May 05, 2012 1:26 pm

i can't find any ninja to banish and no golden seed.
    how??
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

no ninja to banish n can't find any golden seed at all Empty Re: no ninja to banish n can't find any golden seed at all

Post  Admin Sat May 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Nearly every manor has a Joe the Farmer ninja. Banish him to get seeds.
    tomtfc

Friend Code : 8e4e24
    MM Name : Tom

no ninja to banish n can't find any golden seed at all Empty Re: no ninja to banish n can't find any golden seed at all

Post  tomtfc Sat May 05, 2012 1:44 pm

ya i know, so any idea can find the kusarigama to banish farmer?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 05, 2012 11:16 pm

It's a pretty rare drop. Some people get it while doing the quests to banish ninjas, so it is best to trade with them, or put it on your wishlist.

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:08 am

I actually get the ninja weapons from exploring rooms. It isn't something that is listed, but it turns up when I return to my manner like the flotation duck and beach drink from the summer quests. Also, banishing other ninjas can cause it to drop.

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:19 am

I got lots of ninja and alien banishing items by searching rooms with my turtle:)
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri May 11, 2012 5:02 am

tomtfc wrote:i can't find any ninja to banish and no golden seed.
    how??

you might also search the manors of your friends friends... something I just learned recently Wink
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Sat May 12, 2012 4:23 am

If you had to rely solely on Joe the Farmer you'd have to wait forever! The way I am doing this is to take note of ninjas in friends Manors (as I visit for tipping etc.), have the Turtle running and go backwards and forwards continually to get the seeds. With the Turtle they drop every time. In this way I have stocked up on 100's of seeds, it is laborious and takes a lot of time but that's the game isn't it? You need lots because by the time you get to expert level you need 50 seeds/visit. Luckily not all ninjas need energy to banish them, some need strength instead. I'm making a list if there isn't one already.
    It would be a great help if friends could post which ninja is currently in their Manor.

Hope this helps. :-)
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sat May 12, 2012 10:38 am

Debinapril wrote:If you had to rely solely on Joe the Farmer you'd have to wait forever! The way I am doing this is to take note of ninjas in friends Manors (as I visit for tipping etc.), have the Turtle running and go backwards and forwards continually to get the seeds. With the Turtle they drop every time. In this way I have stocked up on 100's of seeds, it is laborious and takes a lot of time but that's the game isn't it? You need lots because by the time you get to expert level you need 50 seeds/visit. Luckily not all ninjas need energy to banish them, some need strength instead. I'm making a list if there isn't one already.
    It would be a great help if friends could post which ninja is currently in their Manor.

There is a list of manor roamers and what is needed to banish them under the Guides section of mmuff.:-)
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Mon May 14, 2012 7:08 am

Mbstr8k wrote:
    Debinapril wrote:If you had to rely solely on Joe the Farmer you'd have to wait forever! The way I am doing this is to take note of ninjas in friends Manors (as I visit for tipping etc.), have the Turtle running and go backwards and forwards continually to get the seeds. With the Turtle they drop every time. In this way I have stocked up on 100's of seeds, it is laborious and takes a lot of time but that's the game isn't it? You need lots because by the time you get to expert level you need 50 seeds/visit. Luckily not all ninjas need energy to banish them, some need strength instead. I'm making a list if there isn't one already.

There is a list of manor roamers and what is needed to banish them under the Guides section of mmuff.:-)

Yes I saw that afterwards! lol What are the spikes used for? Just curious.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 11:21 pm

I don't think the spikes are used to banish any roamers at this time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm