Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Lots of coins

    Share

    ycul

    Posts : 233
    Points : 2184
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : Indonesia and N.C. USA
    MM Name : ycul

    Lots of coins

    Post  ycul on Wed May 09, 2012 10:32 am

    Yeah, cheers I am a multi millionaire. I hit 2,000.000,00 in coins. Very Happy Where were they when I needed to get into the rooms? It seems that they are so easy to get now and so hard when I really needed them. Too bad the coins aren't real. The Snatchins better watch out though!

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2828
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  Admin on Thu May 10, 2012 12:53 am

    You can get 83,333 experience points by banishing Bookworm Snatchins with that much gold!

    Very Happy

    ycul

    Posts : 233
    Points : 2184
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : Indonesia and N.C. USA
    MM Name : ycul

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  ycul on Thu May 10, 2012 2:07 am

    Awesome! bounce

    LaVentosa

    Posts : 363
    Points : 2097
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  LaVentosa on Thu May 10, 2012 7:16 am

    Admin wrote:You can get 83,333 experience points by banishing Bookworm Snatchins with that much gold!

    Very Happy

    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You WOULD calculate that ...

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2380
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  Mbstr8k on Thu May 10, 2012 8:35 am

    LaVentosa wrote:
    Admin wrote:You can get 83,333 experience points by banishing Bookworm Snatchins with that much gold!

    Very Happy

    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You WOULD calculate that ...


    I admit, I do that calculation every time I level up. :-). Everytime you level up, you have to spend 7200 more coins than the last time, if you just level up just by banishing. Yesterday, i decided to banish away, because my energy was so low, and I'm tryng to get to level 55 as fast as i can. I spent well over a half an hour visiting the friends of my lower levels friends looking for someone with multiple bookworms. Finally found one with 10 in their manor. I remembered the path that I took (through 4 different manors) to get to them and kept going back. I thought of the wall as my secret passage into these manors. I just wish I could've thanked that person on their wall.

    Those snatchins' lose a lot of buttons; I now have 100 buttons, but alas only 4 needles. geek


    engineer

    Posts : 284
    Points : 2068
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  engineer on Thu May 10, 2012 11:54 am

    Mbstr8k wrote:
    I admit, I do that calculation every time I level up. :-). Everytime you level up, you have to spend 7200 more coins than the last time, if you just level up just by banishing. Yesterday, i decided to banish away, because my energy was so low, and I'm tryng to get to level 55 as fast as i can. I spent well over a half an hour visiting the friends of my lower levels friends looking for someone with multiple bookworms. Finally found one with 10 in their manor. I remembered the path that I took (through 4 different manors) to get to them and kept going back. I thought of the wall as my secret passage into these manors. I just wish I could've thanked that person on their wall.

    Those snatchins' lose a lot of buttons; I now have 100 buttons, but alas only 4 needles. geek


    I'd just be happy for a mobius bow from a bookworm! No luck there either...

    LaVentosa

    Posts : 363
    Points : 2097
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  LaVentosa on Thu May 10, 2012 1:29 pm

    Mbstr8k wrote:I spent well over a half an hour visiting the friends of my lower levels friends looking for someone with multiple bookworms. Finally found one with 10 in their manor. I remembered the path that I took (through 4 different manors) to get to them and kept going back.

    An idea worthy of the "game strategy" thread. I must admit, I've never done that. Ingenious. Searching for people at a friends friends manor... What a Face Very Happy
    I'll think of you when I'm going to do that:)

    pianofingers

    Posts : 262
    Points : 2006
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-05

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  pianofingers on Thu May 10, 2012 11:24 pm

    You can also go to the "Add Friends" tab, and check out the manors of low-level players. If you like the creatures on their manor, invite them to be your friends! Smile

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2828
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  Admin on Fri May 11, 2012 12:29 am

    This is why I keep low level (even non-playing) friends around. They are helpful just by being themselves!

    Mogul

    Posts : 73
    Points : 1772
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-05-07

    how to use up coins

    Post  Mogul on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:26 am

    At the very bottom of the tools column is a gold pointer which illuminates items when you pass over them. It costs 2000 gold coins. It is a great tool for quickly finding items, especially in night mode. I use it when I am in "speed round" (infinite energy) so as not to waste any time. You can clear a room in about 30 seconds. It is a great way to use up coins andI am pretty sure it counts towards purchases and use of tools in Achievements as I keeping receiving messages that I have reached another achievement level.

    Using coins for a Copper Phoenix also uses them up quickly - I have a Phoenix running as often as I can.

    I now never have enough coins.

    engineer

    Posts : 284
    Points : 2068
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  engineer on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 am

    carfar wrote:At the very bottom of the tools column is a gold pointer which illuminates items when you pass over them. It costs 2000 gold coins. It is a great tool for quickly finding items, especially in night mode. I use it when I am in "speed round" (infinite energy) so as not to waste any time. You can clear a room in about 30 seconds. It is a great way to use up coins andI am pretty sure it counts towards purchases and use of tools in Achievements as I keeping receiving messages that I have reached another achievement level.

    Using coins for a Copper Phoenix also uses them up quickly - I have a Phoenix running as often as I can.

    I now never have enough coins.

    Haha, yes those purchases do count toward the achievement, because I did just that in order to complete it. I bought a zillion pointers and snails, got my coins down to 1 million, and now it's back up to 3.5 million again! I then used a lot of them in order to complete the "Use XX number of tools" achievement. I don't have anything to spend coins on any more! I get so many charms from charging all my collections, that I don't even need to buy the Copper Elephant or Clover or whatever any more...

    ycul

    Posts : 233
    Points : 2184
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : Indonesia and N.C. USA
    MM Name : ycul

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  ycul on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:27 pm

    My coins are up to 5,822.070 I guess I should go on a shopping spree! And soon cheers

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2828
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  Admin on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:35 pm

    That's amazing! Do you know how much experience points you can get by banishing Bookworm Snatchins?! A lot! Very Happy

    LaVentosa

    Posts : 363
    Points : 2097
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  LaVentosa on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:13 pm

    ycul wrote:My coins are up to 5,822.070 I guess I should go on a shopping spree! And soon cheers
    king do tell - still? or has that changed after the rising of the full moon? Do you have the Tool-buying Achievement finished?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Lots of coins

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:07 pm