MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
LaVentosa
Admin
ycul
7 posters

Lots of coins

ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Lots of coins Empty Lots of coins

Post  ycul Wed May 09, 2012 10:32 am

Yeah, cheers I am a multi millionaire. I hit 2,000.000,00 in coins. Very Happy Where were they when I needed to get into the rooms? It seems that they are so easy to get now and so hard when I really needed them. Too bad the coins aren't real. The Snatchins better watch out though!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Lots of coins Empty Re: Lots of coins

Post  Admin Thu May 10, 2012 12:53 am

You can get 83,333 experience points by banishing Bookworm Snatchins with that much gold!

Very Happy
    ycul
    ycul

Post  ycul Thu May 10, 2012 2:07 am

Awesome! bounce
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Thu May 10, 2012 7:16 am

Admin wrote:You can get 83,333 experience points by banishing Bookworm Snatchins with that much gold!

Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You WOULD calculate that ...
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 10, 2012 8:35 am

LaVentosa wrote:
    Admin wrote:You can get 83,333 experience points by banishing Bookworm Snatchins with that much gold!

Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You WOULD calculate that ...

I admit, I do that calculation every time I level up. :-). Everytime you level up, you have to spend 7200 more coins than the last time, if you just level up just by banishing. Yesterday, i decided to banish away, because my energy was so low, and I'm tryng to get to level 55 as fast as i can. I spent well over a half an hour visiting the friends of my lower levels friends looking for someone with multiple bookworms. Finally found one with 10 in their manor. I remembered the path that I took (through 4 different manors) to get to them and kept going back. I thought of the wall as my secret passage into these manors. I just wish I could've thanked that person on their wall.

Those snatchins' lose a lot of buttons; I now have 100 buttons, but alas only 4 needles. geek

engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Thu May 10, 2012 11:54 am

Mbstr8k wrote:
    I admit, I do that calculation every time I level up. :-). Everytime you level up, you have to spend 7200 more coins than the last time, if you just level up just by banishing. Yesterday, i decided to banish away, because my energy was so low, and I'm tryng to get to level 55 as fast as i can. I spent well over a half an hour visiting the friends of my lower levels friends looking for someone with multiple bookworms. Finally found one with 10 in their manor. I remembered the path that I took (through 4 different manors) to get to them and kept going back. I thought of the wall as my secret passage into these manors. I just wish I could've thanked that person on their wall.

Those snatchins' lose a lot of buttons; I now have 100 buttons, but alas only 4 needles. geek

I'd just be happy for a mobius bow from a bookworm! No luck there either...
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Thu May 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:I spent well over a half an hour visiting the friends of my lower levels friends looking for someone with multiple bookworms. Finally found one with 10 in their manor. I remembered the path that I took (through 4 different manors) to get to them and kept going back.

An idea worthy of the "game strategy" thread. I must admit, I've never done that. Ingenious. Searching for people at a friends friends manor... What a Face Very Happy
    I'll think of you when I'm going to do that:)
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu May 10, 2012 11:24 pm

You can also go to the "Add Friends" tab, and check out the manors of low-level players. If you like the creatures on their manor, invite them to be your friends! Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 11, 2012 12:29 am

This is why I keep low level (even non-playing) friends around. They are helpful just by being themselves!
    Mogul

Lots of coins Empty how to use up coins

Post  Mogul Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:26 am

At the very bottom of the tools column is a gold pointer which illuminates items when you pass over them. It costs 2000 gold coins. It is a great tool for quickly finding items, especially in night mode. I use it when I am in "speed round" (infinite energy) so as not to waste any time. You can clear a room in about 30 seconds. It is a great way to use up coins andI am pretty sure it counts towards purchases and use of tools in Achievements as I keeping receiving messages that I have reached another achievement level.

Using coins for a Copper Phoenix also uses them up quickly - I have a Phoenix running as often as I can.

I now never have enough coins.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 am

carfar wrote:At the very bottom of the tools column is a gold pointer which illuminates items when you pass over them. It costs 2000 gold coins. It is a great tool for quickly finding items, especially in night mode. I use it when I am in "speed round" (infinite energy) so as not to waste any time. You can clear a room in about 30 seconds. It is a great way to use up coins andI am pretty sure it counts towards purchases and use of tools in Achievements as I keeping receiving messages that I have reached another achievement level.

Using coins for a Copper Phoenix also uses them up quickly - I have a Phoenix running as often as I can.

I now never have enough coins.

Haha, yes those purchases do count toward the achievement, because I did just that in order to complete it. I bought a zillion pointers and snails, got my coins down to 1 million, and now it's back up to 3.5 million again! I then used a lot of them in order to complete the "Use XX number of tools" achievement. I don't have anything to spend coins on any more! I get so many charms from charging all my collections, that I don't even need to buy the Copper Elephant or Clover or whatever any more...
    ycul
    ycul

Post  ycul Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:27 pm

My coins are up to 5,822.070 I guess I should go on a shopping spree! And soon cheers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:35 pm

That's amazing! Do you know how much experience points you can get by banishing Bookworm Snatchins?! A lot! Very Happy
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:13 pm

ycul wrote:My coins are up to 5,822.070 I guess I should go on a shopping spree! And soon cheers
    king do tell - still? or has that changed after the rising of the full moon? Do you have the Tool-buying Achievement finished?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:10 am