Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Time is relative.....

    Share

    LaVentosa

    Posts : 363
    Points : 2095
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Time is relative.....

    Post  LaVentosa on Thu May 10, 2012 7:07 am

    And another gimmick from my TurtleTour yesterday.
    Guys... sometimes im fast. really fast. like.... 20 Seconds in the kitchen DO happen.
    But im not THAT fast. pirat



    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Time is relative.....

    Post  Guest on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:05 pm

    Wow you are fast! Laughing

    SallyE

    Posts : 1
    Points : 1656
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-26
    Age : 45
    Location : PHOENIX, AZ
    Friend Code : c37a17
    MM Name : sally

    Re: Time is relative.....

    Post  SallyE on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:47 pm

    LaVentosa wrote:And another gimmick from my TurtleTour yesterday.
    Guys... sometimes im fast. really fast. like.... 20 Seconds in the kitchen DO happen.
    But im not THAT fast. pirat



    lol...thats funny

    engineer

    Posts : 284
    Points : 2066
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Re: Time is relative.....

    Post  engineer on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:28 pm

    It's easy to get 0 second times when you use a time freeze!

    LaVentosa

    Posts : 363
    Points : 2095
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Re: Time is relative.....

    Post  LaVentosa on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:27 pm

    engineer wrote:It's easy to get 0 second times when you use a time freeze!
    I didn't. To get a 0 with a time freeze you'd have to use them until you were finished, no? That would be about 2 for me at that stage - mostly I needed not fully a minute searching the library, I think.
    I've never used those timetools a lot - snails or the freeze- I seldom have need of it - and if, I use it only in the last minute.
    No, this one definitely was a bug Wink

    engineer

    Posts : 284
    Points : 2066
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Re: Time is relative.....

    Post  engineer on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm

    LaVentosa wrote:
    engineer wrote:It's easy to get 0 second times when you use a time freeze!
    I didn't. To get a 0 with a time freeze you'd have to use them until you were finished, no? That would be about 2 for me at that stage - mostly I needed not fully a minute searching the library, I think.
    I've never used those timetools a lot - snails or the freeze- I seldom have need of it - and if, I use it only in the last minute.
    No, this one definitely was a bug Wink
    Well I frequently use just one and then it shows up as no time used. I have no doubts it could be a bug, I'm just saying that's another way to get that result.

    LaVentosa

    Posts : 363
    Points : 2095
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Re: Time is relative.....

    Post  LaVentosa on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:36 am

    engineer wrote:Well I frequently use just one and then it shows up as no time used. I have no doubts it could be a bug, I'm just saying that's another way to get that result.
    Ah, I see! Well, as I can't swear I didn't use one in that search, it might have been as you said then.
    nevermind - it's just funny Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: Time is relative.....

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:09 am


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:09 am