MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

jillllll only playing MM on weekends

Jillllll
    Jillllll

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Jill

jillllll only playing MM on weekends Empty jillllll only playing MM on weekends

Post  Jillllll Sat May 12, 2012 10:08 am

I'm sure some of you have noticed the message on my MM wall that I am only playing on weekends now, but I thought I'd post here since I think a lot of my pals read this board. I will do my best to catch up with everyone and return gifts on weekends, so if you send me a request during the week don't take it personally if I'm not responding.

Also, I recently deleted a bunch of friends. If I accidentally deleted you, send me a PM on here and I'll add you back!!

I'm sad that I can't play as much anymore, and that it'll take me forever to level up, but I love my pals so I'm not going anywhere! Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

jillllll only playing MM on weekends Empty Re: jillllll only playing MM on weekends

Post  Admin Sat May 12, 2012 10:48 am

Aww. We will miss your daily antics, Jilllll!
    But for sure, we will bug you on the weekends Very Happy
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

jillllll only playing MM on weekends Empty Re: jillllll only playing MM on weekends

Post  Mbstr8k Fri May 18, 2012 10:23 am

Admin wrote:Aww. We will miss your daily antics, Jilllll!
    But for sure, we will bug you on the weekends Very Happy

Jill, let me know when you log on this weekend, I have some gifts ready to send to you. Didn't want to risk your box being overloaded during the week. :-)
    Jillllll
    Jillllll

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Jill

Post  Jillllll Fri May 18, 2012 10:32 pm

I have returned! And I feel so behind, I need to figure out all these achievements! Ill have all weekend to play though, so expect to see me around a lot!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:55 am