Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    No Server Response

    Share

    PegWalt

    Posts : 167
    Points : 1999
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-03-14
    Age : 67
    Location : Pittsburgh, PA USA
    Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

    No Server Response

    Post  PegWalt on Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm

    I've updated the game today. I am able to visit my friends who have updated their game. My husband plays also & of course, is my friend. But when I try to visit him, I get "no server response.". Does anyone know what that is about?

    Trekker

    Posts : 186
    Points : 1947
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-03-04
    Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  Trekker on Mon May 14, 2012 7:53 pm

    Well, that's weird, because when I tried to visit you just now, that's what I saw, "No server response." I got that when I tried to visit rainkid, too.

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2377
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  Mbstr8k on Mon May 14, 2012 8:16 pm

    Trekker wrote:Well, that's weird, because when I tried to visit you just now, that's what I saw, "No server response." I got that when I tried to visit rainkid, too.

    I'm getting the same thing.

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2377
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  Mbstr8k on Mon May 14, 2012 8:16 pm

    Trekker wrote:Well, that's weird, because when I tried to visit you just now, that's what I saw, "No server response." I got that when I tried to visit rainkid, too.

    I'm getting the same thing.

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2825
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  Admin on Tue May 15, 2012 11:24 pm

    Most of the server issues should be sorted out by now, I think.
    I restarted my iPad, and friends have been able to visit me (and woke my helpers!).

    Very Happy

    ützel

    Posts : 41
    Points : 1784
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Friend Code : Fd6d1f
    MM Name : Ützel

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  ützel on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:03 am

    I get the no server message when i try to open my wall or my gifts page. Restarted the ipad already. Anybody else with this problem and a possible solution? Cheers.

    CheezerWhizzer

    Posts : 100
    Points : 1842
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-04-02

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  CheezerWhizzer on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:08 am

    I have not had a lot of problems with the update but I'm getting that message today as well.

    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2128
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  Dazza JP on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 am

    CheezerWhizzer wrote:I have not had a lot of problems with the update but I'm getting that message today as well.

    Today is the first day that I have had problems, I think GI have rushed the last update out to keep players interested as the quests had finished and in their haste have allowed a multitude of bugs into the game.

    I have tried re-booting and still get the same no response when accessing gifts, friends etc.. I'm assuming they have taken down the servers to perform some sort of maintenance


    Last edited by Dazza JP on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

    CheezerWhizzer

    Posts : 100
    Points : 1842
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-04-02

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  CheezerWhizzer on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:57 am

    The facebook page says the game is down.

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mystery-Manor-Hidden-Adventure/346951158654355?ref=ts

    puertokelly

    Posts : 59
    Points : 1703
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Location : Rincón, Puerto Rico
    Friend Code : 6e8569
    MM Name : Kraleyipad MMF

    No server response

    Post  puertokelly on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:29 pm

    I saw that this post started in May, but my Internet is working fine and I rebooted my iPad and I still get the same No Server Response. This sucks. I checked the fb page and see no reasons for outage posted nor do I see an update available at the app store. Anyone else having this problem?

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2377
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  Mbstr8k on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:02 pm

    puertokelly wrote:I saw that this post started in May, but my Internet is working fine and I rebooted my iPad and I still get the same No Server Response. This sucks. I checked the fb page and see no reasons for outage posted nor do I see an update available at the app store. Anyone else having this problem?


    There is a multi-page thread on today's problem here: http://www.mmuff.com/t659-no-server-response

    Very Happy

    EmilyK78

    Posts : 14
    Points : 1632
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 38
    Location : Kentucky
    Friend Code : 5d3221
    MM Name : emily

    No server response

    Post  EmilyK78 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:30 am

    I was on earlier today with no problems, and now I'm getting the no server response message too. I've had it say that I'm not connected to the Internet before, but a quick reset fixed it every time. I've restarted my iPad several times but it keeps saying the same thing. I turned my modem off and back on and everything. I hope this isn't a big problem and doesn't ruin my game. Does anybody think it will eventually be back to normal on it's own, or is there something I can do to fix it Crying or Very sad

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2377
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  Mbstr8k on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:35 am

    EmilyK78 wrote:I was on earlier today with no problems, and now I'm getting the no server response message too. I've had it say that I'm not connected to the Internet before, but a quick reset fixed it every time. I've restarted my iPad several times but it keeps saying the same thing. I turned my modem off and back on and everything. I hope this isn't a big problem and doesn't ruin my game. Does anybody think it will eventually be back to normal on it's own, or is there something I can do to fix it Crying or Very sad

    Hi! Please read the thread, I posted a link for, just above your message. I think it will answer all your questions....and then some.:-). Quite an active discussion, too! Very Happy

    puertokelly

    Posts : 59
    Points : 1703
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Location : Rincón, Puerto Rico
    Friend Code : 6e8569
    MM Name : Kraleyipad MMF

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  puertokelly on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:35 am

    It's not just you. See the response above yours for all of our whining and complaining. I am going through friend visiting withdrawal!

    puertokelly

    Posts : 59
    Points : 1703
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Location : Rincón, Puerto Rico
    Friend Code : 6e8569
    MM Name : Kraleyipad MMF

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  puertokelly on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:37 am

    [quote="Mbstr8k"]
    EmilyK78 wrote:

    Hi! Please read the thread, I posted a link for, just above your message. I think it will answer all your questions....and then some.:-). Quite an active discussion, too! Very Happy

    It's so active because we have no MM!

    puertokelly

    Posts : 59
    Points : 1703
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Location : Rincón, Puerto Rico
    Friend Code : 6e8569
    MM Name : Kraleyipad MMF

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  puertokelly on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:42 am

    Mbstr8k, how doi change my profile picture?

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2377
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  Mbstr8k on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:09 am

    puertokelly wrote:Mbstr8k, how doi change my profile picture?

    At the top of the forum you'll see a Profile. Tap on that and you then see tabs for setting up various aspects of your profile. Click on the avatar tab and then select what you want or upload something different ...... don't forget to save your changes! Smile


    puertokelly

    Posts : 59
    Points : 1703
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Location : Rincón, Puerto Rico
    Friend Code : 6e8569
    MM Name : Kraleyipad MMF

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  puertokelly on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:30 am

    Yay! They even had a Rhodesian Ridgeback! So much more fun. Obviously, this is energy usually spent on MM!

    Sponsored content

    Re: No Server Response

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:32 am


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:32 am