MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
Admin
Dazza JP
6 posters

Unlocked Pirate hat and Jolly Roger Flag

Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Unlocked Pirate hat and Jolly Roger Flag Empty Unlocked Pirate hat and Jolly Roger Flag

Post  Dazza JP Tue May 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Hi, I have today unlocked the Jolly roger flag and the pirate hat, I already have all the other gifts unlocked, I am only level 47 so I can't guft all other items above my level.

Please feel free to add me and request these !!!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Unlocked Pirate hat and Jolly Roger Flag Empty Re: Unlocked Pirate hat and Jolly Roger Flag

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Dazza JP wrote:Hi, I have today unlocked the Jolly roger flag and the pirate hat, I already have all the other gifts unlocked, I am only level 47 so I can't guft all other items above my level.

Please feel free to add me and request these !!!

Any idea what level the pirate hat requires to be unlocked? I'm level 73 and it was unlocked for me.
    sjwriter

Friend Code : 3965f8

Unlocked Pirate hat and Jolly Roger Flag Empty Re: Unlocked Pirate hat and Jolly Roger Flag

Post  sjwriter Wed May 16, 2012 12:18 am

Pirate Hat is unlocked at Lv 35.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed May 16, 2012 12:50 am

If you look at the items listed in the Shop window, it will tell you what level can gift them. It's correct most of the time. Smile
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed May 16, 2012 7:53 am

I should have put the rum bottle rather than the pirate hat which is only level 35, but the jolly roger is 199 so i am just sending that to friends at the moment.
    Hme

MM Name : Homo Muchos Erectus

Post  Hme Wed May 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Dazza JP wrote:I should have put the rum bottle rather than the pirate hat which is only level 35, but the jolly roger is 199 so i am just sending that to friends at the moment.

I also have unlocked jolly roger. I'd love if you added me so we can share it!
    I haven't had luck adding you yet (three times limit) so i sent pm with my code.
    Please consider adding me :-)
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Thu May 17, 2012 5:10 am

Hme wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:I should have put the rum bottle rather than the pirate hat which is only level 35, but the jolly roger is 199 so i am just sending that to friends at the moment.

I also have unlocked jolly roger. I'd love if you added me so we can share it!
    I haven't had luck adding you yet (three times limit) so i sent pm with my code.
    Please consider adding me :-)

No probs, added you today. should be in your pending pile !!
    Neodymm

Friend Code : 97c262
    MM Name : Neodymm

Post  Neodymm Fri May 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Thanks for the invite Dazza! I look forward to trading with you :-)
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:54 am

Have finally reached level 99 so am now able to gift those items that I hadn't unlocked so far.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:14 pm