MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Achievements: explanations of specific ones

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Achievements:  explanations of specific ones Empty Achievements: explanations of specific ones

Post  Mbstr8k Wed May 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Tip: infinite energy is great when for getting the "Failed Exploration" achievement. Explore the Living Room, and tap the Exit door icon, and keep repeating, and it will have no dent on your energy, and you'll get the achievement

Piano fingers wrote the above tip. What exactly IS failed exploration? I thought it meant nothing dropped, but I've had that happen a few times and the measurement bar didn't budge.

Last edited by Mbstr8k on Wed May 16, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Achievements:  explanations of specific ones Empty Re: Achievements: explanations of specific ones

Post  LaVentosa Wed May 16, 2012 5:34 pm

I thought failed exploration would mean you didn't find all the objects in time?

I have another one I don't understand:
    What exactly ist the 25th (the 'battery') achievment about? the maximum energy one?
    engineer
    engineer

Achievements:  explanations of specific ones Empty Re: Achievements: explanations of specific ones

Post  engineer Wed May 16, 2012 6:06 pm

LaVentosa wrote:I thought failed exploration would mean you didn't find all the objects in time?

What exactly ist the 25th (the 'battery') achievment about? the maximum energy one?
    It's just that your maximum energy limit is 500 or 1000, etc. I think you need 1000 for the 5th ribbon...

ie. you move up to level 48 and now your energy is 500, so you'll get the 4th ribbon.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Achievements:  explanations of specific ones Empty Failed exploration

Post  Mbstr8k Wed May 16, 2012 6:15 pm

LaVentosa wrote:I thought failed exploration would mean you didn't find all the objects in time?

Seriously, I have to fail to find things in time? That seems to be a stupid achievement, especially for people at higher levels. Basically fail on purpose.....humph, I have a problem with that, especially if they want you to fail more often to reach a higher achievement level.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Thu May 17, 2012 10:19 am

[quote="Mbstr8k"]

Seriously, I have to fail to find things in time? That seems to be a stupid achievement, especially for people at higher levels. Basically fail on purpose.....humph, I have a problem with that, especially if they want you to fail more often to reach a higher achievement level.
    jepp. it's that way. I got my first ribbon as I did the Turtlemania today, but I won't go for the others - as pianofingers said "its' a waste of a persons energy". I put enough time in this game already cherry

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:02 pm