MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+34
Debinapril
dotje
JazzLamb
Addicted
Mbstr8k
Mfar
hippolyra
PegWalt
Fozzie
engineer
MMaddict
hawkeyegirl
gailg
Mogul
hermione306
mariahorn
Admin
Lynne1000
Camille
Trekker
LaVentosa
Dug
BittyBrain
Gouofi
Brisa68
Vovan23mvp
Bettsy
fabnc
Martino
EAPatterson
justice
CheezerWhizzer
Dazza JP
LaneyK
38 posters

v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

Gouofi

Friend Code : 6873a5
    MM Name : Magdi

v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 2 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

Post  Gouofi Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:49 pm

I also can't get into any rooms that have updated. I keep getting booted off. Normally after one boot, I can get in a room but now I can't. Is anyone else having this problem? Because of this I also can't refresh my room
    BittyBrain

Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 2 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

Post  BittyBrain Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Vovan23mvp wrote:Artifact 4 + 2 elephants (gold and bronze) gives about 110% to experience
    Phenomenon bug not fixed
    Infinity energy works
    If you take friend in the room the timer clock will appear
    Chick on the beach fixed

Why checking mmuff first is so important. Had 2 more chics to charge so did that before updating. Thank you to all the early updaters!
    Dug

Friend Code : 99e2d8
    MM Name : dug

Post  Dug Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Anyone having problems eating Easter cakes?

LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:24 pm

didn't update yet, have to eat up all my eastercakes first - as superduper suggested in another thread.

interesting is, that I did find item requests without the item icon in it nor the possibility to sent them - probably new charging items.

The garlic and silver bullets are already in "stock" in the shop of the old version - 1 Diamond each - did they change the price?
    I didn't see the flaming head, but other things as Morganas Mask & Merlins Ring, Houdinis Key, the Apotropic Charm, Helium Balloon or the bubble gum and Aspen Branch let me wonder about updates to come.

So - other than new collections (without the possibility to get the items in new rooms? or can I get the items in the existing rooms?), a Phenomenon Magnet (that does not seem to do what one want's it to do?) and bug fixes I'd rather not have Wink - anything else?

I think I'll wait a bit. Until now most of my friends have not yet updated...
    @Sara: I'll get to your kitchen sooner or later Wink

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:49 pm

My game crashes all the time anyway so I can't tell if it is from the update or not;)
    Did y'all restart your iPad after install?
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Downloading the update now. I had to wait until I could finish my Snatchin achievement because the person who had all the Thieving Snatchins hadn't updated yet (in fact, I don't think she is even playing anymore) and I was sure I wouldn't be able to visit her after the update.

EDIT: Have the update installed and am now doing my friend visit. One thing I'm noticing is an awful long wait time from when you tap on the friend's avatar to actually getting to their manor.
    Camille
    Camille

MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 pm

At least you can visit your friends - I can't since the update despite closing the game and powering down my iPad.

Last edited by CamilleMM on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lynne1000
    Lynne1000

Friend Code : 811861
    MM Name : Lynne

Post  Lynne1000 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:18 pm

I am puzzled! I see we have 20 new collections but no new rooms or quests so does anyone know where we get the items from for the new collections? I have pirate brig open but have only managed to charge the pirates collection so wonder if on charging one of the pirate room collections if new quests will appear that involve the new collections.......

Any ideas/suggestions would really help

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Many times with new updates, the new quests 'kick' in after a few hours/days.

Sounds to me like there must be new quests...

I just finished updating. Will have some time to play after dinner! Very Happy
    Trekker
    Trekker

MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Ooh...something really creepy happened. I was returning from a room and there was a strange delay; then I came out to the manor just in time to see a Mist glide across the screen to settle into the Hallway. Eerie sight!
    Camille
    Camille

MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:33 am

I've managed to successfully visit three of my 200+ friends. All were new friends and all at low levels. Two of them had the rescuer and bather girl floating around! I was able to return between two to four times to banish them before they disappeared parmanantely. These friends didn't have these two characters before the update.
    mariahorn

Post  mariahorn Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:45 am

Trekker wrote:Ooh...something really creepy happened. I was returning from a room and there was a strange delay; then I came out to the manor just in time to see a Mist glide across the screen to settle into the Hallway. Eerie sight!

That just happened to me too! Watched the UFO phenomenon float into the hallway. Looked like it came from the pirate brig.
    hermione306

Friend Code : 4f7d50
    MM Name : hermione

Post  hermione306 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:02 am

mariahorn wrote:
    Trekker wrote:Ooh...something really creepy happened. I was returning from a room and there was a strange delay; then I came out to the manor just in time to see a Mist glide across the screen to settle into the Hallway. Eerie sight!

That just happened to me too! Watched the UFO phenomenon float into the hallway. Looked like it came from the pirate brig.

Me also, but it was the Idol. He seems to have feet!
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:31 am

The moving phenoms are cool looking.

Has anyone gotten the full (or maybe hunter's) moon yet? Rumor has it, you get the moon and then werewolves and zombies enter your manor.
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:42 am

Tried combining silver sun and golden phoenix for infinite energy today -didn't work for me. Is this another glitch that has been fixed? If so, the game just got really boring.
    Martino
    Martino

Friend Code : 170526
    MM Name : Martino

Post  Martino Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:52 am

I tried silver sun and phoenix just now and it still worked for me.

Does anybody know what giftlevel flaming scull is?

Some others;

Garlic, Silver bullet, Necr. Rosery, Aspen branch are 99
    Bone cuf and Ap. Charm are 30
    Tie clip 60
    Black pearl 20

PS1 al last you can buy something with all those zillion coins; Collection 122 (Daywalkers Arsenal)

PS2 I got a new collection item (but dont know how) I think on the update (coll 112 - 4) Does everybody have 1 item in the beginning?
    gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 2 Empty Lily finally loses her mind!!!

Post  gailg Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:02 am

I wrote an email to lily.
    I complained about no quests, crashing, 200 flaming skulls to charge collection 115. They won't stay on WL so 6 x 200 =1200 diamonds. This is the reply:
    My name is Lily and I am glad to help you today with the secrets of Mystery Manor.
    Please, do not worry, new fascinating quests are coming pretty soon! And yet do not waste your time! Take a closer look at new collections, try to get more achievements and help your faithful friends. Be sure, your efforts will not be in vain! This is Mystery Manor, nobody knows what harbour its lanes!

Mmmm?? harbour its lanes??? Lol!! and thank goodness she told me to help my faithful friends. I would not have thought of that haha. I have been the most prolific whinger to my galpal Lily and its like she has forgotten me! I have not left my manor since update 24 hours ago. Cant even visit my level 14 person although he came and visited me. He gave me some cake to cheer me up AND I cant eat it!!! All in all a typical MM update which makes you wish we all took a pact to never update again. Very Happy

Ps the Flaming skull is not giftable at any level. It can be put up on WL only, you cannot ask a friend but like the beachbag it will not stay on the WL. I have asked Lily about it. Just a glitch!!!
    Martino
    Martino

Friend Code : 170526
    MM Name : Martino

Post  Martino Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:12 am

Here's a positive thing of the new update;

The collection 120 (Van Helsing's arsenal) can be fully bought (1+2+3+4+5+6 diamonds = 21).
    When you get the charge items from friends (Cool the reward is 5 turtles and 5 golden phoenixes and 200 Exp.

Not bad I say!
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 am

Flaming skulls can't be gifted for me.
    hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Post  hawkeyegirl Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 am

I actually had some pearls in shells drop for me last night (to trade with seahorse). First time I've ever had that happen!
    hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Post  hawkeyegirl Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Oil cans are dropping more frequently too.
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:40 pm

I'm getting both oil cans and shells. I'm finding more items per search altogether.
    MMaddict
    MMaddict

v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 2 Empty Beach rewards?

Post  MMaddict Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:47 pm

I know the chic bug is fixed in the new update, but do the collections still give the rewards when charged? Trying to figure out whether to use up my masks or hold on to them before I update. I think the rewards for the Easter collection stopped coming, so I wanted to check.

Thanks!
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:09 pm

MMaddict wrote:I know the chic bug is fixed in the new update, but do the collections still give the rewards when charged? Trying to figure out whether to use up my masks or hold on to them before I update. I think the rewards for the Easter collection stopped coming, so I wanted to check.

Thanks!
    Yep, I charged chic last night and got the reward. So at least there's that.

Also, as others have said, update includes new graphics of phenomena arriving, "reward screen" at end of searching a room now includes ALL items received, shells to trade with seahorses now drop from rooms, infinite energy still works, and Easter cakes do not work Sad

also, I also started with one of the collection items after the update, the machete I think. And, I tried to put flaming skulls on my wish list but it disappeared after a couple of seconds, so if somebody knows how to make that stick, let me know Smile
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Brad5868 wrote:Noes a perfect time to get those banishing Acheivements...if only my low level friends updated

Also my charms still have timers
    Actually it isn't. It really really isn't. Has anybody else noticed this? When you banish a creature in your own manor, it reappears straight away. However, when you go to a friends manor and banish one of their creatures, not only does it not come back, but it takes a lot of "friends" with it. I tried to banish gypsys that way, snatchins, and beach dudes and I would banish one or two and then they were all gone! Plus now it takes forever to go back and forth between manors, so good luck trying to get those banishing achievements this week!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am