Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Share

    Fozzie

    Posts : 17
    Points : 1729
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-15

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Fozzie on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:45 pm

    Martino wrote:I tried silver sun and phoenix just now and it still worked for me.

    Does anybody know what giftlevel flaming scull is?

    Some others;

    Garlic, Silver bullet, Necr. Rosery, Aspen branch are 99
    Bone cuf and Ap. Charm are 30
    Tie clip 60
    Black pearl 20


    PS1 al last you can buy something with all those zillion coins; Collection 122 (Daywalkers Arsenal)

    PS2 I got a new collection item (but dont know how) I think on the update (coll 112 - 4) Does everybody have 1 item in the beginning?

    How do you buy them?

    PegWalt

    Posts : 167
    Points : 2004
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-03-14
    Age : 67
    Location : Pittsburgh, PA USA
    Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

    v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming.....?

    Post  PegWalt on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:52 pm

    I haven't seen any items in my new Collections. But I see some friends have found new Artifact items (flowers). Does anyone know where they are found?

    Martino

    Posts : 64
    Points : 1870
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-03-05
    Location : NL
    Friend Code : 170526
    MM Name : Martino

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Martino on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:04 pm

    Fozzie wrote:
    Martino wrote:I tried silver sun and phoenix just now and it still worked for me.

    Does anybody know what giftlevel flaming scull is?

    Some others;

    Garlic, Silver bullet, Necr. Rosery, Aspen branch are 99
    Bone cuf and Ap. Charm are 30
    Tie clip 60
    Black pearl 20


    PS1 al last you can buy something with all those zillion coins; Collection 122 (Daywalkers Arsenal)

    PS2 I got a new collection item (but dont know how) I think on the update (coll 112 - 4) Does everybody have 1 item in the beginning?

    How do you buy them?


    You buy items if there is a cash register under the item. Click it and you are able to buy if you have enough coins or diamonds...


    Last edited by Martino on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

    gailg

    Posts : 80
    Points : 1831
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2012-05-04
    Age : 55
    Location : Melbourne Australia
    Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

    Flaming skulls!!

    Post  gailg on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:27 pm

    For people still asking about the flaming skulls!!

    As I said in a previous post. This is a glitch. The beach bags from Chic on a Beach also would not stay on the WL but they didn't matter. There were ways around it. Can I tell you that there is no way round this one!!! You need 200 at 6 diamonds apiece!! There is no point one person complaining to Lily about it if no one else does. A friend has worked out that to buy the reward for that collection costs 535 diamonds, but to charge it costs 1200. Write an email to support asking for the glitch to be fixed.

    CheezerWhizzer

    Posts : 100
    Points : 1847
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-04-02

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  CheezerWhizzer on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:40 am

    engineer wrote:
    Brad5868 wrote:Noes a perfect time to get those banishing Acheivements...if only my low level friends updated

    Also my charms still have timers
    Actually it isn't. It really really isn't. Has anybody else noticed this? When you banish a creature in your own manor, it reappears straight away. However, when you go to a friends manor and banish one of their creatures, not only does it not come back, but it takes a lot of "friends" with it. I tried to banish gypsys that way, snatchins, and beach dudes and I would banish one or two and then they were all gone! Plus now it takes forever to go back and forth between manors, so good luck trying to get those banishing achievements this week!!

    It does take some away, but it also causes others to reappear. There seems to be no definite pattern. But for example, I banish one gypsy, that one, a girl gypsy and an Octopus disappears. However, two bookworm snatchins, a boy gypsy and a seahorse appear. It's odd and unpredictable. The only things that consistently repopulate themselves in my manor and at friends are bookworm sntachins and Joe the Farmer. Chan will repopulate herself twice sometimes, other times not at all.

    ETA: On another note, I have two milkshakes in my energy inventory. No idea how I got them.

    gailg

    Posts : 80
    Points : 1831
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2012-05-04
    Age : 55
    Location : Melbourne Australia
    Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

    Milkshakes!!

    Post  gailg on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:18 am

    CheezerWhizzer wrote:
    engineer wrote:
    Brad5868 wrote:Noes a perfect time to get those banishing Acheivements...if only my low level friends updated

    Also my charms still have timers
    Actually it isn't. It really really isn't. Has anybody else noticed this? When you banish a creature in your own manor, it reappears straight away. However, when you go to a friends manor and banish one of their creatures, not only does it not come back, but it takes a lot of "friends" with it. I tried to banish gypsys that way, snatchins, and beach dudes and I would banish one or two and then they were all gone! Plus now it takes forever to go back and forth between manors, so good luck trying to get those banishing achievements this week!!

    It does take some away, but it also causes others to reappear. There seems to be no definite pattern. But for example, I banish one gypsy, that one, a girl gypsy and an Octopus disappears. However, two bookworm snatchins, a boy gypsy and a seahorse appear. It's odd and unpredictable. The only things that consistently repopulate themselves in my manor and at friends are bookworm sntachins and Joe the Farmer. Chan will repopulate herself twice sometimes, other times not at all.



    ETA: On another note, I have two milkshakes in my energy inventory. No idea how I got them.


    Milkshakes are what you get for charging collection 53, the robots. They are listed as cocktail and used to show up in inventory as cocktails. I just went and checked, you are dead right, they now call them milkshakes. They look nothing like cocktails of course Laughing

    hippolyra

    Posts : 50
    Points : 1724
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-05-28
    Friend Code : Ae750b
    MM Name : Hippolyra

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  hippolyra on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:49 am

    CheezerWhizzer wrote:
    engineer wrote:
    Brad5868 wrote:Noes a perfect time to get those banishing Acheivements...if only my low level friends updated

    Also my charms still have timers
    Actually it isn't. It really really isn't. Has anybody else noticed this? When you banish a creature in your own manor, it reappears straight away. However, when you go to a friends manor and banish one of their creatures, not only does it not come back, but it takes a lot of "friends" with it. I tried to banish gypsys that way, snatchins, and beach dudes and I would banish one or two and then they were all gone! Plus now it takes forever to go back and forth between manors, so good luck trying to get those banishing achievements this week!!

    It does take some away, but it also causes others to reappear. There seems to be no definite pattern. But for example, I banish one gypsy, that one, a girl gypsy and an Octopus disappears. However, two bookworm snatchins, a boy gypsy and a seahorse appear. It's odd and unpredictable. The only things that consistently repopulate themselves in my manor and at friends are bookworm sntachins and Joe the Farmer. Chan will repopulate herself twice sometimes, other times not at all.

    ETA: On another note, I have two milkshakes in my energy inventory. No idea how I got them.

    I went on a TT last night and kept visting one of my friends to banish gypsies and snowdoll snatchins. More and more kept appearing. Of course there was not a batheer girl or rescuer in sight to get rid of my last 43 cocktails and inflatables.

    Mfar

    Posts : 13
    Points : 1676
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-29

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Mfar on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:35 pm

    Well I am so frustrated! I haven't had a single doubloon or seashell with pearl drop from a room at all. And I have played quite a bit. Furthermore, many of my friends are getting a "no server response" when trying to visit me. And I have no idea how to start the new collections or quests. After I opened the pirates brig I have had no quests since then and no way to get back in there after already having collected and used my "detectives chests" from achievements.

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2830
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Admin on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

    As for the 'No Server Response,' apparently, that happened to me the last update. Even though I updated, nobody could visit me until I completely exited all Apps, and restarted my iPad. Give it a try.

    Trekker

    Posts : 186
    Points : 1952
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-03-04
    Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Trekker on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:57 pm

    I'm getting "No Server Response" when trying to visit friends tonight, and I've been able to visit them since the update without a problem.

    hawkeyegirl

    Posts : 84
    Points : 1799
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    MM Name : Santa23

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  hawkeyegirl on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:26 pm

    Mfar wrote:Well I am so frustrated! I haven't had a single doubloon or seashell with pearl drop from a room at all. And I have played quite a bit. Furthermore, many of my friends are getting a "no server response" when trying to visit me. And I have no idea how to start the new collections or quests. After I opened the pirates brig I have had no quests since then and no way to get back in there after already having collected and used my "detectives chests" from achievements.

    I don't think there are any new quests yet or any way to get the new collection items yet, so hang in there!

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2382
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    New chargers, etc

    Post  Mbstr8k on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:20 pm

    I know some friends have the new chargers on their gift wall -- they send them to me without requesting. As of yet, I don't have any on my gift wall to gift. I can wait.

    I have had requests on my wall for the chargers and I've been able to tap and gift. But, I don't understand why I can't gift the chargers when they appear on my friend's WIsh List. I tap on them and nothing happens. I know I'm the correct level to gift them, too. Anyone else not able to gift them if they are in their friend's wish list?

    CheezerWhizzer

    Posts : 100
    Points : 1847
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-04-02

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  CheezerWhizzer on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:32 pm

    I don't think you can WL gift a charge item unless you have one yourself.

    engineer

    Posts : 284
    Points : 2070
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  engineer on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

    CheezerWhizzer wrote:I don't think you can WL gift a charge item unless you have one yourself.
    Really? I guess ive never noticed because I always have something, but it shouldn't matter whether you have it or not because it doesn't get removed from your inventory!

    Addicted

    Posts : 13
    Points : 1727
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Friend Code : 6edc34
    MM Name : Pal

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Addicted on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:28 am

    Several friends have told me that they get the no server response when trying to visit my manor since the update. I closed all the apps and shut the iPad down and that didn't change. Anyone have any other suggestions? I'm on vacation and don't really want to waste my time contacting support.

    LaVentosa

    Posts : 363
    Points : 2099
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  LaVentosa on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:46 am

    Mbstr8k wrote:But, I don't understand why I can't gift the chargers when they appear on my friend's WIsh List. I tap on them and nothing happens. I know I'm the correct level to gift them, too. Anyone else not able to gift them if they are in their friend's wish list?
    I think it's as Cheezer says, you can only gift items when you have at least one of them. That seems to be the case for everything - charging items, room opening items and of course collection items.
    I realized when I wanted to gift the Ocean room gloves, but couldn't because I then only got enough to open the room for me.

    Trekker

    Posts : 186
    Points : 1952
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-03-04
    Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Trekker on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:16 am

    Addicted wrote:Several friends have told me that they get the no server response when trying to visit my manor since the update. I closed all the apps and shut the iPad down and that didn't change. Anyone have any other suggestions? I'm on vacation and don't really want to waste my time contacting support.

    Yes, you are one of those that I'm unable to visit sometimes, too. It doesn't seem to be consistent. Sometimes I'll get the message, other times I'm able to get in. All I can suggest is what you've already done.

    LaVentosa

    Posts : 363
    Points : 2099
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  LaVentosa on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:24 am

    Addicted wrote:Several friends have told me that they get the no server response when trying to visit my manor since the update. I closed all the apps and shut the iPad down and that didn't change. Anyone have any other suggestions? I'm on vacation and don't really want to waste my time contacting support.
    I have the same problem. (Ipad2) closed all apps and shut down repeatedly. I might be writing to support at last, but I probably will get the answer I read in another thread.

    Vovan23mvp

    Posts : 39
    Points : 1741
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-04-20

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Vovan23mvp on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 am

    I hope that all crashes bugs will be fixed when new creatures show-up. The full moon will be at 3 July at 18:50 UTC

    Trekker

    Posts : 186
    Points : 1952
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-03-04
    Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Trekker on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:23 am

    As of last night I was still getting No Server Response at a couple manors but otherwise no problems. This morning, however, different story...I can't visit friends, can't check gifts, can't even check my wall, all I get is No Server Response..at my own manor!

    Would any of you who are friends with me check to see if you can visit my manor or if you get the No Server Response, too?

    I've tried the usual, shutting down apps, rebooting the iPad (I have an iPad2), but no luck so far. If it continues I guess I'll have to contact GI.

    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2133
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Dazza JP on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:34 am

    Trekker wrote:As of last night I was still getting No Server Response at a couple manors but otherwise no problems. This morning, however, different story...I can't visit friends, can't check gifts, can't even check my wall, all I get is No Server Response..at my own manor!

    Would any of you who are friends with me check to see if you can visit my manor or if you get the No Server Response, too?

    I've tried the usual, shutting down apps, rebooting the iPad (I have an iPad2), but no luck so far. If it continues I guess I'll have to contact GI.

    I'm having the same issues, if I do get back into the game, I will check your manor for you.

    CheezerWhizzer

    Posts : 100
    Points : 1847
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-04-02

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  CheezerWhizzer on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:47 am

    And me to the no server response issue in my own manor. Wonder if they have a server down. I'm ipad3.


    ETA: The facebook page says the game is down.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mystery-Manor-Hidden-Adventure/346951158654355?ref=ts



    JazzLamb

    Posts : 49
    Points : 1796
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-11

    http://www.mmuff.com/t423-v18-the-full-moon-is-coming

    Post  JazzLamb on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:59 am

    Add me to the growing list. Can't go to gifts or friends. "no server response". I'm on iPad 3. Contacted support.

    dotje

    Posts : 22
    Points : 1663
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-15
    Location : NLD

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  dotje on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:03 am

    This is what stated on their Facebook site :

    Due to technical works on game server some social features like visiting friends, using codes, sending gifts, etc are temporarily unavailable! Everything will be working correctly very soon!

    I have MM on iPad 1 & 3 and both have same problems. So...until they fix this (and hopefully it means that we could visit friends again without crashing) we just have to wait...


    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2133
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Dazza JP on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 am

    dotje wrote:This is what stated on their Facebook site :

    Due to technical works on game server some social features like visiting friends, using codes, sending gifts, etc are temporarily unavailable! Everything will be working correctly very soon!

    I have MM on iPad 1 & 3 and both have same problems. So...until they fix this (and hopefully it means that we could visit friends again without crashing) we just have to wait...


    Oh well, if I cant play MM at lunch then I will take a stroll down the river and walk around borough market in London and see what food stalls there are today.

    Sponsored content

    Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:18 pm


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:18 pm