MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Gifting runestones, mystery gitfs, and tools

Labflask
    Labflask

Friend Code : b9b9e0
    MM Name : Lab ghost

Gifting runestones, mystery gitfs, and tools Empty Gifting runestones, mystery gitfs, and tools

Post  Labflask Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:04 am

Hi there. I have observed in the game that my friends send me a free gift, a collection gift, runestones, and some tools; so here is my questions:

1. How are runestones sent? It seems that friends can send runestones, a free gift and a collection gift.

2. I also receive mystery gifts, but I don't have any idea how to do the same.

3. I have also received tools, such as snails, flashlights, freezing hourglasses. I have tried to do the same, but I cannot find how.

Thank you in advance for any light on this. Smile Smile
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Gifting runestones, mystery gitfs, and tools Empty Re: Gifting runestones, mystery gitfs, and tools

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:34 am

Labflask wrote:Hi there. I have observed in the game that my friends send me a free gift, a collection gift, runestones, and some tools; so here is my questions:

1. How are runestones sent? It seems that friends can send runestones, a free gift and a collection gift.

2. I also receive mystery gifts, but I don't have any idea how to do the same.

3. I have also received tools, such as snails, flashlights, freezing hourglasses. I have tried to do the same, but I cannot find how.

Thank you in advance for any light on this. Smile Smile

Friends can send free gifts and collection gifts. You receive a mystery gift in return for sending your friends a free gift or collection gift after they open your gift. The mystery gift has the runestones, etc that you mention in #3 above. Your friend doesn't determine what is in the mystery box, it is just random. You can receive the snail, flashlight, runestones or a collection item from a select few of the lower level collections. So, remember to send out all 50 of your gifts daily to get those mystery gifts. Very Happy
    engineer
    engineer

Gifting runestones, mystery gitfs, and tools Empty Re: Gifting runestones, mystery gitfs, and tools

Post  engineer Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Just to add to what's said above, mystery gifts are sent by clicking the "Thank" button after you receive a gift. You can't send runestones, entry items, or tools in any other way, nor can you choose what goes into the mystery gift.
    Labflask
    Labflask

Friend Code : b9b9e0
    MM Name : Lab ghost

Post  Labflask Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:02 pm

engineer wrote:Just to add to what's said above, mystery gifts are sent by clicking the "Thank" button after you receive a gift. You can't send runestones, entry items, or tools in any other way, nor can you choose what goes into the mystery gift.

Thank you so much to both of you. Now I know to thank all the friends. I thought that thanking would place a thank you message in their walls.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am