MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

What Gifts do High Level Players need from Low Level Players?

Kaetra
    Kaetra

Friend Code : 9ee1fc
    MM Name : Kaetra

What Gifts do High Level Players need from Low Level Players? Empty What Gifts do High Level Players need from Low Level Players?

Post  Kaetra Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:27 am

Hello, I'm just wondering what the most useful free gifts are that low level players can send to high level players.

I can see in their collections that most high level players already have tons of low level charging items. So, what do you send them that's most useful to them?

For example, at level 19 I can send all the lowbie stuffs like Schrodinger Box, Crate and Jewelry Box; Klein Vase, Lancelot’s Sword, Guinevere’s Crown, Percival’s Cup, Decorative Band, Pruners, Writing Brush, Copperfield’s Card, Skein of Thread, Ball of Wool, Silver Needle

At level 20 it says I will unlock the Black Pearl and the Fuel Canister.
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

What Gifts do High Level Players need from Low Level Players? Empty Re: What Gifts do High Level Players need from Low Level Players?

Post  Camille Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 am

I'm level 121 and the low level charging items that I find most useful are Mobius Bow (that's the pink one) and Klein vases (green vase). Lancelot’s Sword, Guinevere’s Crown, Percival’s Cup, Pruners, Writing Brush, Ball of Wool and Copperfield’s Card are also handy to recieve. I would also add Arthur's Belt and Rice Paper to that list.

I don't need anymore Crate and Jewelery Boxes, Silver Needles, Thread or the Mobius Band or Sash.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

What Gifts do High Level Players need from Low Level Players? Empty Re: What Gifts do High Level Players need from Low Level Players?

Post  pianofingers Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:29 am

Flaming skulls!! What a Face
    Camille
    Camille

Post  Camille Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am

pianofingers wrote:Flaming skulls!! What a Face
    *slaps forehead* YES! How could I forget?
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 pm

I agree. I'm only up to level 73 and find that my (pink) bows, (blue) bottles, and (green) vases are constantly running out now (or as I commonly refer to them as the pink thing, and the blue and green blobs). I used to wonder when I was below this level why so many higher level players had dozens upon dozens of complete collections and never charged them... this is probably why.

I just want to reiterate quickly though that those charging items don't come out of your personal inventory when you gift them the way that collection items do. I had a low level player post on my wall that she didn't have enough to spare when I asked her for some. **sigh**
    Camille
    Camille

Post  Camille Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:13 pm

pianofingers wrote:Flaming skulls!! What a Face
    And for the next five days Pilgrim Hats!
    drivefast99

Friend Code : 3281d2
    MM Name : drivefast99

Post  drivefast99 Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:47 pm

CamilleMM wrote:I'm level 121 and the low level charging items that I find most useful are Mobius Bow (that's the pink one) and Klein vases (green vase). Lancelot’s Sword, Guinevere’s Crown, Percival’s Cup, Pruners, Writing Brush, Ball of Wool and Copperfield’s Card are also handy to recieve. I would also add Arthur's Belt and Rice Paper to that list.

I don't need anymore Crate and Jewelery Boxes, Silver Needles, Thread or the Mobius Band or Sash.

Awesome! - I've been picking gifts at random hoping it was what someone needed. I prefer to give good gifts so THANKS for this. I'll start picking the Mobius Bow or Klein vase for those that don't request something.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 pm