MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
Dazza JP
LaVentosa
kitkai411
7 posters

To Instant Banish or Attack Monsters from New Monster Event?

kitkai411
    kitkai411

Friend Code : d605e8
    MM Name : Kai

To Instant Banish or Attack Monsters from New Monster Event? Empty To Instant Banish or Attack Monsters from New Monster Event?

Post  kitkai411 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:06 am

Hi there,
    There are a whole lot of new creatures to banish with this new event that started today. One of them, the phantom knight, when you click on it, you get the choice to instant banish or attack. does anyone know if there is an advantage to either of the choices? Thanks!!!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

To Instant Banish or Attack Monsters from New Monster Event? Empty Re: To Instant Banish or Attack Monsters from New Monster Event?

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:37 am

kitkai411 wrote:Hi there,
    There are a whole lot of new creatures to banish with this new event that started today. One of them, the phantom knight, when you click on it, you get the choice to instant banish or attack. does anyone know if there is an advantage to either of the choices? Thanks!!!
    I haven't really understood the concept myself, but there is a relating answer in the "updates" section in the "the new quests and zombies...." thread about that.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

To Instant Banish or Attack Monsters from New Monster Event? Empty Re: To Instant Banish or Attack Monsters from New Monster Event?

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:56 am

LaVentosa wrote:
    kitkai411 wrote:Hi there,
    I haven't really understood the concept myself, but there is a relating answer in the "updates" section in the "the new quests and zombies...." thread about that.

Basically you have the option to either collect all 10 of the banishing item or as you collect one go and use it, it doesn't really make any difference as you have to "battle" 10 times to banish the monster.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:00 am

Dazza JP wrote:Basically you have the option to either collect all 10 of the banishing item or as you collect one go and use it, it doesn't really make any difference as you have to "battle" 10 times to banish the monster.
    ah. understood.
    but - sense? confused nevermind. I'm a "banish and be done with it!" kind of person anyway Smile
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:02 am

LaVentosa wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:Basically you have the option to either collect all 10 of the banishing item or as you collect one go and use it, it doesn't really make any difference as you have to "battle" 10 times to banish the monster.
    ah. understood.
    but - sense? confused nevermind. I'm a "banish and be done with it!" kind of person anyway Smile

Same here, I need to calm down a bit, I used up banishing items on others manors that I now need for my own quests :-(
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:20 pm

I'm so excited to actually have quests that I want to race through them at breakneck speed. Good thing I have plans today and that my battery started going low. I need a break before my eyes cross.
    kitkai411
    kitkai411

Friend Code : d605e8
    MM Name : Kai

Post  kitkai411 Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:56 pm

LaVentosa wrote:
    ah. understood.

Thanks for the info and tip to read the other thread. Boy, did I realize I approached this whole thing incorrectly! I was a banishing fool and didn't know more quests were to come. ugh, so hard to complete the quests now. I will definitely not be so eager to complete next time. I'll wait a bit and check this site for tips/info on how to approach a new event/ quest. It's always so helpful!

kelly_078

Friend Code : Ad339e
    MM Name : kelly

Post  kelly_078 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:16 am

I think the option of attacking is better, I've found in my friends manors monsters that are partially attacked. I've been able to complete some of the quests a lot cheaper than it would be if I had to banish them all fully. I found a phantom knight in my friends manor at 1/10, so I was able to complete the quest with only 10 magic salts rather than 100. Currently I'm working on the dark nights of the abyss quest so I have a dark knight down to 1/10 and am looking for someone with a partially banished knight as well.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:53 am

That's awesome, Kelly! Thanks for the tip!!
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:33 pm

kelly_078 wrote:I think the option of attacking is better, I've found in my friends manors monsters that are partially attacked. I've been able to complete some of the quests a lot cheaper than it would be if I had to banish them all fully. I found a phantom knight in my friends manor at 1/10, so I was able to complete the quest with only 10 magic salts rather than 100. Currently I'm working on the dark nights of the abyss quest so I have a dark knight down to 1/10 and am looking for someone with a partially banished knight as well.

Hi Kelly, How do you tell if a monster is partially banished?
    kelly_078

Friend Code : Ad339e
    MM Name : kelly

Post  kelly_078 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:24 pm

ycul wrote:
    kelly_078 wrote:I think the option of attacking is better, I've found in my friends manors monsters that are partially attacked. I've been able to complete some of the quests a lot cheaper than it would be if I had to banish them all fully. I found a phantom knight in my friends manor at 1/10, so I was able to complete the quest with only 10 magic salts rather than 100. Currently I'm working on the dark nights of the abyss quest so I have a dark knight down to 1/10 and am looking for someone with a partially banished knight as well.

Hi Kelly, How do you tell if a monster is partially banished?

I just tap on them at my friends manors, if they are partially banished they will say something like 1/10 or 4/5. If it is 1/10 then you only need to attack once to banish it. If it is at 4 then you would need to attack it 4 times.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:22 am

kelly_078 wrote:I've found in my friends manors monsters that are partially attacked. I've been able to complete some of the quests a lot cheaper than it would be if I had to banish them all fully.
    I found the same but was hesitant to banish them, thinking that if my friend had already done most of the work it would be really "unfriendly" to pick the reward right in front of his eyes. Did you ask before you did it?
    I know, my friend wouldn't know wich friend snatched his weakened baddie, but I would feel bad about it. Neutral
    or is it maybe that some of them seem are just weaker than others?
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:35 am

What you do to a friend's creatures will not have any permanent effects, so don't worry, the reward will not disappear. Very Happy Remember, when you would banish gypsies or ninjas at a friend's manor, they would disappear, but when you go next door and back again, the creatures are still there? Same thing for monsters.

I purposely left my monsters weak for my friends to banish. I banished my last ones at another manor, so mine didn't disappear from my manor even after my quests were done. Their strength still remains at the lowest point. Smile

Last edited by pianofingers on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:39 am

pianofingers wrote:What you do to a friend's creatures will not have any permanent effects, so don't worry, the reward will not disappear. Very Happy Remember, when you would banish gypsies or ninjas at a friend's manor, they would disappear, but when you go next door and back again, the creatures are back? Same thing for monsters.

I purposely left my monsters weak for my friends to banish. I banished my last ones at another manor, so they didn't disappear from my manor even after my quests were done. Their strength still remains at the lowest point. Smile
    Oh, thanks for that!!! - I'm off to search some stupid weak zombies then! cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:28 am