MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+15
paulinelhg
Dazza JP
badlydrawn
Mooscrat
JenMomma5476
Mbstr8k
JoeCroydon
Flamingo
Camille
sunnyind
pianofingers
Jae
hawkeyegirl
hippolyra
Mogul
19 posters

Vanquisher of monsters charm

badlydrawn

Vanquisher of monsters charm - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanquisher of monsters charm

Post  badlydrawn Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:38 am

As an aside, I can see that members have reputation and points levels. Is there any way I can thank someone by increasing their reputation?
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:03 am

badlydrawn wrote:As an aside, I can see that members have reputation and points levels. Is there any way I can thank someone by increasing their reputation?

On the right hand side of posts you can see a positive sign and negative sign, if you like the post or dislike them, you can click these to register points to others :-)
    badlydrawn

Post  badlydrawn Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:15 am

Thank you (and 'liked')
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:47 pm

JoeCroydon wrote:I also received two I'm using one now with a turtle and when I go banish monsters gypsies snatchings I am getting an insane amount of items....for example I banished a vampire a got all 5 collection items....then a gypsy.. The one with orange shirt and received 6 items.....I'd say if your gonna use the charm. Def use a turlte....but my next plan is to use the nano artifact. A golden phoenix..and a Turtle. And go explore my mansion and friends or 4 hours of madness with no energy loss.....now if that Neptune would show up. Then I would be sooooooooo happy.....THANKS TO ALL FRIENDS THAT SEND TRADE GIFTS.....

I am wondering did anybody try Vanquisher Charm to exchange with the robot for drafts???? Please do share, thanks Smile
    Gupfee
    Gupfee

Friend Code : e3f632
    MM Name : Gupfee

Vanquisher of monsters charm - Page 2 Empty Does quest renew?

Post  Gupfee Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 am

Hi, dragging up an old topic to ask a fresh question. Smile

I've gotten all 3 of my Van Helsings, and was wondering if it was worth it to collect the charm. I understand the usefulness of the charm is limited, but my concern is, do you then get to collect all the diplomas again and recharge the Van Helsings or does this quest just go away completely?

Thanks for any insight. I'd hate to give up my hard-earned Van Helsings if I didn't have the opportunity to earn them again.

helian
    helian

MM Name : Helian

Post  helian Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:33 am

Hi!

You can charge the Vanquisher of Monsters charm and it will not stop you from getting the event tasks to get diplomas each month and charge the Van Helsings.

I have collected many, many of the charms so far. I get one every month during the "fool" moon after I charge collections and collect each diploma again, as well as the Van Helsings. Through this monthly process, it is not depleting my original number of diplomas.

I hope this answer helps you. I'm about the start one of the Vanquishers for the last week on monster hunting myself. Very Happy 

So feel free to use it and happy hunting!!
    Gupfee
    Gupfee

Friend Code : e3f632
    MM Name : Gupfee

Post  Gupfee Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Thanks! Good to know. Very Happy 
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:51 pm

pianofingers wrote:LOL they think we love MM that much, we'd want to trade places with a creature on our manor and live inside the game forever! Very Happy

Was that the 'minor text' edit they did in the last update?

FUNNY! Live inside the game forever! That made my day! I love the exp gained from those collections, but agree with others--the charm is useless. Looks pretty though if anyone cares about that! king 
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:51 pm

pianofingers wrote:LOL they think we love MM that much, we'd want to trade places with a creature on our manor and live inside the game forever! Very Happy

Was that the 'minor text' edit they did in the last update?

FUNNY!  Live inside the game forever!  That made my day!  I love the exp gained from those collections, but agree with others--the charm is useless. Looks pretty though if anyone cares about that!   king

(Sorry this posted twice)
    zin

Friend Code : c4cb33

Post  zin Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:22 pm

Has anyone found any benefit in using the charm? I've found none, nothing extra when running a turtle anyway.
    helian
    helian

MM Name : Helian

Post  helian Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Zin,

I cant't say that there is any noticeable difference when using the Monsters charm, although I use one each full moon anyway just because they keep accumulating.

Honestly, I run a turtle every moment that I'm playing. I don't notice much help when other charms are stacked on it such as the cornucopia or the astronaut items. They are much like the Monsters charm in that respect. Maybe there is a small difference, but I don't see any big boost. I also don't notice in a big boost when using explorer helpers either, but I might just be daft.

The biggest boost I see, especially during quests, is when a torch is added. Although sometimes this backfires, I'm sure due to some bad mojo from GI. Many times with both a turtle and torch I can find things quite quickly - quest after quest. Then there will be one quest for which I am just not finding anything. As soon as the torch expires, I'll find a bunch. I personally think it's GI's way of torturing us.

Anyway, that's my two cents. See you in the game hon!
    zin

Friend Code : c4cb33

Post  zin Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:18 am

helian wrote:Zin,

I cant't say that there is any noticeable difference when using the Monsters charm, although I use one each full moon anyway just because they keep accumulating.

Honestly, I run a turtle every moment that I'm playing. I don't notice much help when other charms are stacked on it such as the cornucopia or the astronaut items. They are much like the Monsters charm in that respect. Maybe there is a small difference, but I don't see any big boost. I also don't notice in a big boost when using explorer helpers either, but I might just be daft.

The biggest boost I see, especially during quests, is when a torch is added. Although sometimes this backfires, I'm sure due to some bad mojo from GI. Many times with both a turtle and torch I can find things quite quickly - quest after quest. Then there will be one quest for which I am just not finding anything. As soon as the torch expires, I'll find a bunch. I personally think it's GI's way of torturing us.

Anyway, that's my two cents. See you in the game hon!
    Thanks!

The only difference I've seen with stacking is when running the Golden Year you can not run a turtle but Golden Year only helps with collectibles, it won't help with anything else (like chest keys or weapons) so sticking a Cornucoppia on top of a Delicate Bouquet seems to help there. I think the new Golden Hunter fortune can then help with drops from creatures.

Overall I don't see the point of anything other than a turtle for day to day. I've found explorer tips do help with Zodiac rooms though but then again maybe I'm trying to justify my tips Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 pm