MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Question about making phenom appear

hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Question about making phenom appear Empty Question about making phenom appear

Post  hawkeyegirl Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 am

Right now I have a quest where I need any phenom to appear in the living room. What I've been doing is NOT clearing phenom that appear in other rooms, in the hope that I'm narrowing down the choices for phenom to appear and thus making it more likely that one will land in the living room. Is this a good strategy, or am I making it less likely that a phenom will appear at all?

Also, for anyone who has completed the monster quests, am I about done? This quest is called Face in the Darkness, and it's the only one I have right now. I want to start banishing monsters willy-nilly, but am afraid that I will need some of these tools for later quests.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Question about making phenom appear Empty Re: Question about making phenom appear

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:04 am

I'm at the same point as you !!! Mist nowhere near my living room still !!

All other quests completed unless this mist one creates more
    hawkeyegirl

Question about making phenom appear Empty Re: Question about making phenom appear

Post  hawkeyegirl Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:33 pm

FINALLY got it! I think my strategy of leaving phenom unbanished in other rooms was a decent one, FYI.

It was not the last quest. Now I have to find something at night in the fortune telling room. Hopefully it will not take as long!
    hawkeyegirl

Post  hawkeyegirl Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:11 pm

And now I have a quest to find the Sorcerer's Skull in the African Room.

And after that, a quest to explore the African Room three times. That I somehow fulfilled with one search???

Next is Pluto's Clock, where I have to banish dark adepts to find Pluto's Clock. (I hope no one minds if I keep editing to update this. I don't think the other thread on the monsters quests has these on it.)

Next is the Priestess of Chaos to find the Staff of Dark Flame

And Next is the Priestess of Chaos to find the Ring of the Sovereign

Next is to charge the Raising the Undead Collection

Next is to charge the diamond Van Helsing and another quest to banish 10 Dark Adepts and 10 Princesses of Chaos.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:22 pm

hawkeyegirl wrote:Next is to charge the diamond Van Helsing and another quest to banish 10 Dark Adepts and 10 Princesses of Chaos.

And that's it! End of the line. cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:41 am