MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Where to find cloak?

Lizmarvan

Where to find cloak? Empty Where to find cloak?

Post  Lizmarvan Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Anyone have any ideas? I have tried the hallway and snatchims with no luck. Where else should I try?

Where to find cloak? Empty Re: Where to find cloak?

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:17 pm

I'm pretty sure that is the one item I have found by searching rooms with phenomenoms. What you want to do is when a room has a phenomenom in it to scroll through the items that you can find in the room and make sure the cloak is an option. It took a while but I finally found it that way...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:06 pm

I've been searching all rooms without banishing phenomenons, unless I know I have to banish them for a certain quest. I've found a lot of items by not banishing them.

engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Admin wrote:I've been searching all rooms without banishing phenomenons, unless I know I have to banish them for a certain quest. I've found a lot of items by not banishing them.

I haven't been finding hardly any items recently, even in rooms where there is a phenomenon. Is anybody else seeing this? I think the last room I explored with a phenomenon I got a mobius band. I even have quests that require exploring the Library at night for example, and when I do I don't receive the item! It's getting very frustrating and I'm not getting anywhere.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:56 pm

engineer wrote:
    Admin wrote:I've been searching all rooms without banishing phenomenons, unless I know I have to banish them for a certain quest. I've found a lot of items by not banishing them.

I haven't been finding hardly any items recently, even in rooms where there is a phenomenon. Is anybody else seeing this? I think the last room I explored with a phenomenon I got a mobius band. I even have quests that require exploring the Library at night for example, and when I do I don't receive the item! It's getting very frustrating and I'm not getting anywhere.

I don't think any item has a 100% drop chance. From observing my friend's play, it seems if you do not advance in quests, you get fewer items from rooms. I try to complete quests as quickly as possible. Most rooms give me an item.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Admin wrote:
    engineer wrote:

I don't think any item has a 100% drop chance. From observing my friend's play, it seems if you do not advance in quests, you get fewer items from rooms. I try to complete quests as quickly as possible. Most rooms give me an item.
    I've been trying to complete quests as soon as possible too, but it's almost impossible when the quests require you to wait for a phenomenon in a certain room to collect an item, and the quest requires 10 of them. I haven't gotten any phenomenon in the past couple days and I'd say maybe 1 out of every 5 or 6 rooms I explore drops an item. So like I said, progress is slow.
    Mahera
    Mahera

Post  Mahera Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:38 pm

I found the cloak in the kitchen with mist phenonemon!! Very Happy
    I had just received the quest for the golden knight and accepted. Immediately there was a mist phenonemon in the kitchen. I explored it and: found the cloak!!!
    I had read al the postings about not finding it, so I thought it would take a while. This was a very pleasant surprise!! cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:08 am