MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Annoyance....

Annoyance.... Empty Annoyance....

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:59 pm

I get so irritated when I get a random pair of diving boots..or a battery...or rubber suit.... Is it bad that I want to unfriend these people? Clearly they don't understand the game. scratch
    engineer
    engineer

Annoyance.... Empty Re: Annoyance....

Post  engineer Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Evie_B wrote:I get so irritated when I get a random pair of diving boots..or a battery...or rubber suit.... Is it bad that I want to unfriend these people? Clearly they don't understand the game. scratch
    Meh, I just accept and move on. It certainly doesn't hurt me, so why care? If you request chargers from these people, they'll most likely send those to you instead!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:58 pm

It's probably because they want the same item back.

Go and send diving boots or rubber suits back to them, so they can open their Oceanic Room.

And then once it's open, they'll understand that there's no need for those items after that point, and will stop sending them to people. Smile

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Maybe I'm just mean. Lol
    AllisonPJ
    AllisonPJ

Friend Code : 88e7dd
    MM Name : AllisonPJ

Post  AllisonPJ Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:38 am

I've been wondering if I would need those later for anything. Good to know I don't have to hoard them for a rainy day. Smile

Quick (and probably stupid) question: if you're not at the right level yet to gift something, does that also mean you can't gift it out of your own inventory? Or does that just apply to the freebies? I don't think I've ever tried it because usually those higher-level items are things I still need. But if I don't need the Oceanic openers anymore, I'd be happy to gift out my leftovers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:17 am