MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

Soozicle
    Soozicle

HALP... Lovers' Ikebana Empty HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

Post  Soozicle Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:53 pm

So I've been ignoring this quest for a while now because I hate the Japanese rooms. But, in the interest of getting them off my page I read on here that you have to search the garden at expert level to find these boogers. So I used the sun/phoenix trick and have literally explored the garden at least 35 times in a row, and am now at 25% expert, but the stupid thing has only dropped once... and I'm even using a turtle AND helpers for finding items.

What gives? Do I have to be 100% expert? I'm so tired of looking at this garden tonight I could scream. AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! scratch
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

HALP... Lovers' Ikebana Empty Re: HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

Post  Soozicle Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Can anyone answer this? I know I've not waited very long but I'm getting really frustrated. I've explored the garden 9 more times and it still hasn't dropped again, and my charms are going to run out in 10 minutes. I think I'll just give up on it and go do something I actually like.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Yup it drops at 100% expert, but even then, not very often. It's a rare thing, and sometimes you get it when exploring the garden with a phenomenon.

Your best course of action? Put it on your wish list.

Or browse friends' collections and ask those who have spares, if you can borrow one, and that you'll send it back after the quest is done (the ikebanas are not taken).

Good luck!
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:37 am

pianofingers wrote:Yup it drops at 100% expert, but even then, not very often. It's a rare thing, and sometimes you get it when exploring the garden with a phenomenon.

Or browse friends' collections and ask those who have spares, if you can borrow one, and that you'll send it back after the quest is done (the ikebanas are not taken).

Good luck!

Awwww... dude, I knew I shouldn't have given myself a stress headache over that! But how do I get it up to my wish list? I don't see it in the collections console. Am I just too slap happy to see it?

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:43 am

Soozicle wrote:
    pianofingers wrote:Yup it drops at 100% expert, but even then, not very often. It's a rare thing, and sometimes you get it when exploring the garden with a phenomenon.

Good luck!

Awwww... dude, I knew I shouldn't have given myself a stress headache over that! But how do I get it up to my wish list? I don't see it in the collections console. Am I just too slap happy to see it?

Yup too slap happy to see it:)
    It is part of a collection (don't remember #) but it is in first slot and has a bunch of other plants with it.

Edit: it is collection 41
    It was driving me nuts so I had to check!
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Thank youuuu... I'll go look for it!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Soozicle wrote:Thank youuuu... I'll go look for it!

Did you get my gifts???
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Evie_B wrote:

Did you get my gifts???

Oh uhhhmmm... I guess so? I tell you what I need to delete all my friends and start over with just people on this forum!! I probably did, and you're very far down on my friends list so I've probably not gifted you much. I was going to multigift in return but... well you'll see.

I only need one more lover's ikebana and that quest is done!! YAY!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:59 am

Soozicle wrote:
    Evie_B wrote:

Did you get my gifts???

Oh uhhhmmm... I guess so? I tell you what I need to delete all my friends and start over with just people on this forum!! I probably did, and you're very far down on my friends list so I've probably not gifted you much. I was going to multigift in return but... well you'll see.

Hmmm,,, I sent you like 10 of them. scratch
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Evie_B wrote:
    Soozicle wrote:
    Evie_B wrote:

Did you get my gifts???

Hmmm,,, I sent you like 10 of them. scratch

I must have. Some times I tap-tap-tap through my gifts so fast I don't see who sent them. I'm way too impatient! Embarassed LOL!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 pm