Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

    Share

    Soozicle

    Posts : 152
    Points : 1861
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-06-18

    HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

    Post  Soozicle on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:53 pm

    So I've been ignoring this quest for a while now because I hate the Japanese rooms. But, in the interest of getting them off my page I read on here that you have to search the garden at expert level to find these boogers. So I used the sun/phoenix trick and have literally explored the garden at least 35 times in a row, and am now at 25% expert, but the stupid thing has only dropped once... and I'm even using a turtle AND helpers for finding items.

    What gives? Do I have to be 100% expert? I'm so tired of looking at this garden tonight I could scream. AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! scratch

    Soozicle

    Posts : 152
    Points : 1861
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-06-18

    Re: HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

    Post  Soozicle on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:53 pm

    Can anyone answer this? I know I've not waited very long but I'm getting really frustrated. I've explored the garden 9 more times and it still hasn't dropped again, and my charms are going to run out in 10 minutes. I think I'll just give up on it and go do something I actually like.

    pianofingers

    Posts : 262
    Points : 2002
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-05

    Re: HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

    Post  pianofingers on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:26 pm

    Yup it drops at 100% expert, but even then, not very often. It's a rare thing, and sometimes you get it when exploring the garden with a phenomenon.

    Your best course of action? Put it on your wish list.

    Or browse friends' collections and ask those who have spares, if you can borrow one, and that you'll send it back after the quest is done (the ikebanas are not taken).

    Good luck!

    Soozicle

    Posts : 152
    Points : 1861
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-06-18

    Re: HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

    Post  Soozicle on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:37 am

    pianofingers wrote:Yup it drops at 100% expert, but even then, not very often. It's a rare thing, and sometimes you get it when exploring the garden with a phenomenon.

    Your best course of action? Put it on your wish list.

    Or browse friends' collections and ask those who have spares, if you can borrow one, and that you'll send it back after the quest is done (the ikebanas are not taken).

    Good luck!


    Awwww... dude, I knew I shouldn't have given myself a stress headache over that! But how do I get it up to my wish list? I don't see it in the collections console. Am I just too slap happy to see it?

    sfinley ibrahim

    Posts : 296
    Points : 2298
    Reputation : 158
    Join date : 2012-03-05
    Age : 34
    Friend Code : Ask
    MM Name : Ask

    Re: HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

    Post  sfinley ibrahim on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:43 am

    Soozicle wrote:
    pianofingers wrote:Yup it drops at 100% expert, but even then, not very often. It's a rare thing, and sometimes you get it when exploring the garden with a phenomenon.

    Your best course of action? Put it on your wish list.

    Or browse friends' collections and ask those who have spares, if you can borrow one, and that you'll send it back after the quest is done (the ikebanas are not taken).

    Good luck!


    Awwww... dude, I knew I shouldn't have given myself a stress headache over that! But how do I get it up to my wish list? I don't see it in the collections console. Am I just too slap happy to see it?


    Yup too slap happy to see it:)
    It is part of a collection (don't remember #) but it is in first slot and has a bunch of other plants with it.


    Edit: it is collection 41
    It was driving me nuts so I had to check!


    _________________
    What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

    Soozicle

    Posts : 152
    Points : 1861
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-06-18

    Re: HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

    Post  Soozicle on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:40 pm

    Thank youuuu... I'll go look for it!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:11 pm

    Soozicle wrote:Thank youuuu... I'll go look for it!

    Did you get my gifts???

    Soozicle

    Posts : 152
    Points : 1861
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-06-18

    Re: HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

    Post  Soozicle on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:44 pm

    Evie_B wrote:
    Soozicle wrote:Thank youuuu... I'll go look for it!

    Did you get my gifts???

    Oh uhhhmmm... I guess so? I tell you what I need to delete all my friends and start over with just people on this forum!! I probably did, and you're very far down on my friends list so I've probably not gifted you much. I was going to multigift in return but... well you'll see.

    I only need one more lover's ikebana and that quest is done!! YAY!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

    Post  Guest on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:59 am

    Soozicle wrote:
    Evie_B wrote:
    Soozicle wrote:Thank youuuu... I'll go look for it!

    Did you get my gifts???

    Oh uhhhmmm... I guess so? I tell you what I need to delete all my friends and start over with just people on this forum!! I probably did, and you're very far down on my friends list so I've probably not gifted you much. I was going to multigift in return but... well you'll see.

    I only need one more lover's ikebana and that quest is done!! YAY!

    Hmmm,,, I sent you like 10 of them. scratch

    Soozicle

    Posts : 152
    Points : 1861
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-06-18

    Re: HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

    Post  Soozicle on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:28 pm

    Evie_B wrote:
    Soozicle wrote:
    Evie_B wrote:
    Soozicle wrote:Thank youuuu... I'll go look for it!

    Did you get my gifts???

    Oh uhhhmmm... I guess so? I tell you what I need to delete all my friends and start over with just people on this forum!! I probably did, and you're very far down on my friends list so I've probably not gifted you much. I was going to multigift in return but... well you'll see.

    I only need one more lover's ikebana and that quest is done!! YAY!

    Hmmm,,, I sent you like 10 of them. scratch

    I must have. Some times I tap-tap-tap through my gifts so fast I don't see who sent them. I'm way too impatient! Embarassed LOL!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: HALP... Lovers' Ikebana

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:20 pm


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:20 pm