MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Game Reset

Fran Fusiek Taylor

Game Reset Empty Game Reset

Post  Fran Fusiek Taylor Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm new to this forum (just hours, actually) and I hope that this hasn't been asked somewhere else. I spent a good bit of time looking to see if this has been asked and answered and didn't see it anywhere. Does anyone know what time the game resets so that we can start gifting again? I am in the EST time zone. Thanks! Smile
    dotje
    dotje

Game Reset Empty Re: Game Reset

Post  dotje Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:41 pm

As far as I know game resets every 24 hours, around the time you first send your gift. If suppose you start sending gift at 7pm, the next day will be the same time. But suppose you always do it at 7 pm and one evening you have to go out and start sending gift at 11 pm instead, the next day it will be 11 pm as well.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:57 pm

dotje wrote:As far as I know game resets every 24 hours, around the time you first send your gift. If suppose you start sending gift at 7pm, the next day will be the same time. But suppose you always do it at 7 pm and one evening you have to go out and start sending gift at 11 pm instead, the next day it will be 11 pm as well.
    This is correct. And it sucks Sad
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:26 pm

dotje wrote:As far as I know game resets every 24 hours, around the time you first send your gift. If suppose you start sending gift at 7pm, the next day will be the same time. But suppose you always do it at 7 pm and one evening you have to go out and start sending gift at 11 pm instead, the next day it will be 11 pm as well.

Really? Now that explains a lot!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:10 am